Sign in to follow this  
cartwheel

READ WAGHORNS ARTICAL ON CURETON

well if many of you dont remember jamie,then read rick waghorns site,and it just goes goes to show what i and many others have been saying about the boy and why i still rate him so much. its sad to see earnie go. but we all knew he would. so its great to see jamie back, and partner him with dion and say someone like porter than we will all be having green hair at portman road.

WELLCOME BACK JAMIE!

JAMIE,JAMIE CURETON!

JAMIE,JAMIE CURETON!

32 years old!!!

If he wasn''t ex-city everyone would be up in arms. What is the difference between signing Cureton and signing Thorne? £800K for a start!!! Cureton has had 1 successful season at this level whereas Thorne was a proven scorer over many years. Look how the Thorne signing turned out.

The signing of Cureton is an attempt to passify fans rightly p*ssed of at the sale of Earnie. The board know that the vast majority of fans think with their hearts and not with their heads - they just remember a couple of goals against Ipswich and the fact that he dyed his green.

Unless a decent young striker is signed as well then I ain''t a happy bunny!

Potentially our strike force next year could be 70 years old with Jame & DD......

Whilst I hope Jamie is a huge success I would only be really happy with his signing as back to Hux and AN Other (Eastwood, Jerome, Porter).

[quote user="ncfc1"]Lower league striker looking for one last big payday on the back of one good season , i fully expect him to flop next season.[/quote]

Thanks for your input. 

I hope you are wrong, but I wish you well for next season in your support of the club.

[quote user="ncfc1"]Lower league striker looking for one last big payday on the back of one good season , i fully expect him to flop next season.[/quote]yeah, that''s the spirit!He actually has a pretty reasonable record and was the leagues top scorer last year, can''t be that bad can he?

[quote user="ncfc1"]Lower league striker looking for one last big payday on the back of one good season , i fully expect him to flop next season.[/quote]

Your a pint half empty kinda bloke aren''t you?