Sign in to follow this  
carl

Earnie

Who needs a player that does not want to play for the club - although he scored goals last season he spent half of it out injured. Any one willing to pay 3.5 million for a player who only ever stays with a club for two years is welcome to him. The fans who are calling for the board and Peter to be sacked are short sighted individuals, Peter took over a team that were not organised, lacked passion and were over rated, he is building his own team and this will take time. Any true Norwich fan should cast their minds back to the Rioch/Hamilton days - now that was dreadfull - at least we can now see what kind of club we SUPPORT- a board that has backed every manager - the best support in the country , one of the best trainning facilities in the land and now a good season to look forward to, (welcome home Jamie) . For those of you who do not agree I suggest you travel 45 miles down the road to a team who overspent and went into liquidation or 170 miles north to a big club playing in Europe who are now looking forward to playing in division one after just comming out of liquidation - owing millions to local businesses, ON THE BALL 

a

[quote user="carl"]

Who needs a player that does not want to play for the club - although he scored goals last season he spent half of it out injured. Any one willing to pay 3.5 million for a player who only ever stays with a club for two years is welcome to him. The fans who are calling for the board and Peter to be sacked are short sighted individuals, Peter took over a team that were not organised, lacked passion and were over rated, he is building his own team and this will take time. Any true Norwich fan should cast their minds back to the Rioch/Hamilton days - now that was dreadfull - at least we can now see what kind of club we SUPPORT- a board that has backed every manager - the best support in the country , one of the best trainning facilities in the land and now a good season to look forward to, (welcome home Jamie) . For those of you who do not agree I suggest you travel 45 miles down the road to a team who overspent and went into liquidation or 170 miles north to a big club playing in Europe who are now looking forward to playing in division one after just comming out of liquidation - owing millions to local businesses, ON THE BALL 

a

[/quote]

Utter nonsense!!!

i feel embarrassed that there are fans of norwich city like you out there, smudger. Just wandering, why are you called Smudger, because i have a great suggestion. Ah well, at the end of the day, we all want whats best for the club, i''m sure.

It makes me laugh, when people think one player makes a team - If Peter wanted to keep Earnie, I think he would have done lets face it why didn''t Robson play him week in and week out, how come other large clubs did not come in for him during the transfer window? yes he scored goals for us to which we should be greatfull but after all do Derby fans think he will stay with them if they are relegated.