Sign in to follow this  
carl

Big club

Can''t wait to be a big club, £40 for a ticket to watch 1 game (that''s if you can get one) £1,000 for a season ticket, paid in full prior to the season starting, top quality players on over £80,000 per week and they relly want to play for the club, they are not in it for the money!!!!!!! the chance to finish second in the premier league, fans that live hundreds of miles away from the ground.

I think I will stick with my club - you know,the one that allows us to pay for our season ticket over period of time, intrest free, - where you can take the family for £50 - and watch players who want to play for the club, where I can chat to people who live in the area and most of all support a club where the supporters are actually valued for their support not their coppers  , long live the prawn sandwich bragade

Pete,

I am not saying I am happy, what I am saying is If some russian Millionaire takes over the club, invests millions do you honestly think he will do it for the sake of Norwich City Football Club? I doubt it.

I am glad we have a club where most people can afford to go and watch,

[quote user="carl"]

Pete,

I am not saying I am happy, what I am saying is If some russian Millionaire takes over the club, invests millions do you honestly think he will do it for the sake of Norwich City Football Club? I doubt it.

[/quote]

If some ''celebrideeeee'' took over the club and then promised us the moon on a stick - and after 10 years, all we have to show for it is a stick.........

Has someone eaten the moon without us being offered a piece?[:|]

It is made of cheese......isn''t it?[S]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="carl"]

Pete,

[/quote]

If some ''celebrideeeee'' took over the club and then promised us the moon on a stick - and after 10 years, all we have to show for it is a stick.........

[/quote]

What''s up Mello, at least it''s green cheese 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="carl"]

Pete,

[/quote]

[/quote]

It certainly is MELLO  [Y]