Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

I Hate to say i told you so....

... so i won''t. But all i''m going to say is that everything is looking bright on the transfer front. Strihavka, a highly rated Czech striker appears to be on his way, and we''ve proved we have the cash to sign Sharp and could still easily sign Eastwood, Naismith is affordable and now with Zamora in our sights lets please be positive.

I know, the replies will be, "none of them will come", "it''s just rumours", "more spin", but it shows we mean business, it shows that PG is after the right players and as importantly it shows we do have money to spend.

It seems Marshall could be on his way as well next week, and if something on the striker front does materialise, it will leave a centre half and centre midfielder required, and still plenty of cash.

It really doesnt hurt to be positive you know!

Good for you------far to many people jumping the gun----the window isnt shut yet---we have next week when most players around the country are back from sunnier climbes-----lets wait and see ----------No doubt someone will post next that I am naive and deluded ! but I''m still happy and enthusiastic about next season-----

[quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

... so i won''t. But all i''m going to say is that everything is looking bright on the transfer front. Strihavka, a highly rated Czech striker appears to be on his way, and we''ve proved we have the cash to sign Sharp and could still easily sign Eastwood, Naismith is affordable and now with Zamora in our sights lets please be positive.

I know, the replies will be, "none of them will come", "it''s just rumours", "more spin", but it shows we mean business, it shows that PG is after the right players and as importantly it shows we do have money to spend.

It seems Marshall could be on his way as well next week, and if something on the striker front does materialise, it will leave a centre half and centre midfielder required, and still plenty of cash.

It really doesnt hurt to be positive you know!

[/quote]

Stop talking tosh...

We have signed nobody and nor are we likely to either...

You were telling us that we had £4million to spend plus any money that we recieved for Earnshaw only a few weeks ago PGTA... what has happened to that then???

Stop clutching at straws and face reality man!!!

The Money is still there Smudger. When have i said that the £3-4 Million that was mentioned a few weeks back has dissapeared. I stand by my guns that we have at least £6Million to spend, of which 750k has gone on cureton, £1 million potentially on marsall (bid officially accepted - see bbcsport), then there is the sharp money. With still £2 Million at least i''ve then pointed out we can go for a centre half and centre midfielder, as well as strihavka.

Oh, and well done dowp end, the negative post did follow!

[quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

The Money is still there Smudger. When have i said that the £3-4 Million that was mentioned a few weeks back has dissapeared. I stand by my guns that we have at least £6Million to spend, of which 750k has gone on cureton, £1 million potentially on marsall (bid officially accepted - see bbcsport), then there is the sharp money. With still £2 Million at least i''ve then pointed out we can go for a centre half and centre midfielder, as well as strihavka.

[/quote]

If you are still standing by your guns that we are going to spend somewhere between £6.5million and £7.5million then you and I both know that you are going to be looking very stupid in a month or so don''t we PGTA???

Smudger stop talking tosh...

We have signed Otsemobor, Gilks & Cureton...

We have been told that the funds for earhshaws sale are going to Grants team rebuilding project only a few hours ago... whats that then???

Stop clucking at straws and face reality boy!!!

Looks like according to the BBC that Marshall is on his way---So PGTA to quote Smudger '''' Stop talking Tosh we have signed nobody and nor are we likely''''Keep the tosh coming it looks good to me-------strange word tosh ---find strange people use it !

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

If you are still standing by your guns that we are going to spend somewhere between £6.5million and £7.5million then you and I both know that you are going to be looking very stupid in a month or so don''t we PGTA???

[/quote]

I wouldn''t say i''ll look stupid. But, i will honestly say to you and the doubters, "yes, you were right, i was wrong and naive, you told me so". I understand the turners have invested some extra cash, as other people with this info have also said the exact amount is a bit unsure, but supposed to be £3Million at least. This cuopled with £3.5M for Earnshaw gives us £6.5Million at least, and so i would expect the vast majority to be spent, or i, like you will be very unhappy.

[quote user="Dowp End"]Looks like according to the BBC that Marshall is on his way---So PGTA to quote Smudger '''' Stop talking Tosh we have signed nobody and nor are we likely''''
Keep the tosh coming it looks good to me-------strange word tosh ---find strange people use it !
[/quote]

oh well... I have to try my best to fit in some way around here don''t I???  [8-|]

[quote user="James Smith"]Ace, he looks like he could do well, here''s to signing then new Jan Koller![/quote]

hahaha the new Jan Koller.... tell us another one please...

The Czech Chris Brown come on down!!!!  [B]

This better not be yet another false dawn just made from the normal NCPLC spin. There are thousands of fans waiting to vent there anger at the board next season if the ambition on the pitch does not at least match the boards/NCPLC off the pitch ambitions. This has to be the season when FOOTBALL COMES FIRST. Fingers crossed the pitch wins and you are right Tartan

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST