Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Well done Grant, I'll back you now!

And why would this be good for the club, what are you wanting to replace this board?, a maverik buisinessman that sends us out of business?

[quote user="king of latvia"]

why not wiz lets make £10 then. remember no slagging grant ,delia and the board .

what do you say.

[/quote]

Okay King, £10 to the BHF it is my man, any more takers?. Its a cause close to my, eh...................heart!.

Lets hope the Pink Un are prepared to monitor both of us eh?. For my part, its total support from me from now on, otherwise whats the damn point of it all?.

[quote user="huck tastic"]Yes it is the boards fault. It was a very poor deal to sanction. The clauses were quite clearly weighted far too much in the player''s favour, because once again the club had allowed itself to end up in a panic buying situation at the end of a transfer window. David Cotterill anyone?

Yes credit to Earnshaw''s agent maybe, for negotiating so well for his client, but from NCFC point of view it was a very expensive gamble, and one which could only have paid off if promotion had been achieved last season, and now has effectively been expensively lost. £800k is also far too much for a 32 year old of mixed recent history, however commited he may be.

Can''t see the logic in blaming Earnshaw, it was a  no lose for him. A one season or so shop window likely to end with him in the Premeirship as a cut-price bargain, or as a NCFC player in the admittedly unikely event that we got our act together.

What an abject shambles the last 3 years have been. All the massive benefits of promotion now lost. An ill-prepared poorly managed Premiership season, squandered parachute money, naive expensive signings.

It may be prudence with ambition, but they forgot to mention the incompetence.

[/quote]Dead right Huck, the boards/NCPLC normal total incompetence to run a FOOTBALL club.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST