Sign in to follow this  
Freddy H

Safe from relegation

Good news, after beating Gillingham we are now mathematically safe from relegation, our lowest possible position is now 20th.

Why are we so poor going forward in the first half at the moment? The boys looked edgy in the first half and could hardly pass the ball, what did Worthy say to them at the break? Although Sidibe and Agyemang were rather lively, the defence did a sterling job on them and didn''t allow them any clear shots on goal. That’s why we are still top, the defence have been so solid this season, they really work so hard. Shackell had a good game again, he does look a good prospect for the future.

Finally a question for you. Should Henderson and Svensson play v Palace?

I think Henderson will be good for the future but he gives the ball away a lot, on Saturday I think we should have Brennan and Mc Veigh wide Mulryne and Holt middle, and Huckerby and Svensson/Mc kenzie up front, thought we looked better in second half as Huckerby played a more central role than going wide all the time this made us a lot more menacing going through the middle and when we play it on the ground it aliviates the need for a target man so much (just my opionion)