Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

The king is dead, long live the king

Afraid it might be bye bye Malky

Shackell hardly put a foot wrong and given the way the binners seem to get a penalty every other game I''m not sure Malky is the man for the job next week.

Bit harsh, but if we are set for the Premiership then the lad might as well step up now as any other time.

Worthy is certainly after giving the youngster a chance to prove themselves and with any luck it should keep the others on their toes.

Tempting fate we have a fairly easier couple of months coming up with only the binmen and Sheff Utd, that on paper, that look a problem.

Should be at least five points ahead by then.

i know, master green, it makes funny reading eh, me and first wizard agreeing with you

maybe we should call it the huckerby effect and blame that game yesterday for clouding our judgement!!

anyway, always great to have such passionate debate between supporters eh?

yep, sure is

just hope that Henderson, Shackel and Jarvis don''t fall away like Marshall, Coote, Forbes and Russell

still a brave and very confident move by Worthington

seems he is going to wing it with a smaller squad and definitely has one eye on us being in the Premier next season

would not have thought to see Rivers, Easton and Francis all sitting out a game

so was this a tactical selection against Cardiff ?

the falling out with one or two players ?

or just using the chance to give experience to young players where possible ?

doesn''t seem to have done Mulryne much harm having a spell on the bench

Shakell was simply superb - he had the pace to keep Earnshaw under wraps to the extent that he never looked like adding to his 20 plus goals this season.

In addition he looked comfortable with the ball at his feet, confident enough to play a couple of good passes out of defence and read the game superbly. Had it not been for Hux super show he would have been man of the match.

Compared to Malkys attributes how can he be sent back to the stiffs??? Unfortunately I agree that NW will do just that and reinstate Capn Braveheart to the team on Sunday...

I think that Malky may return too. But one thing i can''t argue with is NW''s man-management. How he made the whole Hucks/Crouch/Harper thing work is beyond me. And the team spirit here is (and has been for three years) fantastic.

I think what Nigel was doing was saying "one day son, all this will be yours" and now Shackell has to double his training and enthusiasm to make it his position. But then again, don''t forget when Kenton played well that position became his until he started playing silly-buggers. It''s a tough call, could go either way...

Got to stay with Shackell

Put it like this, if Mackay was signed today would you expext him to get an automatic position

No sentiment should be involved

Malky is becoming a liability and certainly won''t cut it in the Premier

Bet on Worthy to see it that way.

Never ben frightened to take tough decisions

Kuqi v Shackell, no contest