After playing only 20 minutes this season, Střihavka disputed its first encounter with the Sparta in the Champions League, leaving to the 62 minutes against the Olympique Lyonnais. Page of the AC Sparta Praha

In July of 2007, Sparta Praha confirm his departure to English FC club Norwich City for sum of 1.2 Million Euro costs. Střihavka said "I look forward to playing for my new club, hopefully in prmiership too, I know little of my new team but know they are all great players too"

Still much rather have Eastwood, he can score goals, link play, be a great foil for Cureton

But to be honest I know nothing about this guy fro the Czech Republic.

Also soooooooooo chuffed we have resigned Jamie Cureton, massive fan, always felt he should never have been sold.

The green haired finish against the scum had the Gerd Mullers about it

[quote user="Billy I was never Signing for Norwich Sharp"]In July of 2007, Sparta Praha confirm his departure to English FC club Norwich City for sum of 1.2 Million Euro costs.[/quote]But he doesn''t even play for Sparta Praha??? [:S] So confused...

This is not ture.  The link does not work and the wiki entry looks suspiciously insincere, especially the ''great players'' bit.  There really are some absolute morons around here if they have the time in their sad little existences to forge stuff like that.

[quote user="Billy I was never Signing for Norwich Sharp"]

After playing only 20 minutes this season, Střihavka disputed its first encounter with the Sparta in the Champions League, leaving to the 62 minutes against the Olympique Lyonnais. Page of the AC Sparta Praha

In July of 2007, Sparta Praha confirm his departure to English FC club Norwich City for sum of 1.2 Million Euro costs. Střihavka said "I look forward to playing for my new club, hopefully in prmiership too, I know little of my new team but know they are all great players too"

[/quote]

I''m sceptical about wikipedia as well. In this case however it is a well done hoax what with the general quality of English and the beautiful synonimisation that there is.

I''m sceptical about wikipedia as well. In this case however it is a well done hoax what with the general quality of English and the beautiful synonimisation that there is.

Highly curious this is not meantioned elsewhere on the internet, including the banik ostravia (sp?) website