Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Etuhu

Just a few months ago loads of other NCFC supporters were slating one of our own. Dickson Etuhu. Now they adore the guy. Those who put him down should be ashamed cos Dickson has been one of our best players. O.k he didn''t have the best start but he played 47 matches. Thats impressive scored I think it was something like 8 or 9 goals. Thats good for a midfilder. Im just trying to see why people we looking down at him. Please post back.

OTBC!

Your talking rubbish.

He epitomizes all that is wrong at Carrow Road.

All the attributes none of the application.

Get rid.

5 good games a season don''t make a good player.

Watch a season of this guy and you''ll know what he is.

You haven''t done that, or you wouldn''t be spouting this drivel.

I am able to be 100% honest when I say I have always been a fan of the powerhouse that is Dickson Etuhu. He is a true box-to-box player and still has the best to offer. He gives his all every game and Im sure he will be a consistent player next season.

We need to get behind him from the off!

Had to laugh at Etuhu''s interview in the EEN last night commenting on paper talk that Earnie will move on '''' I''m a good friend of Earnies ans I  speak to him everyday and he''s not going anywhere and is looking forward to starting training next week''''

Bet he feels a pillock now!!!!!

For me, this guy needs to deliver consistantly, if he does not then he doesn''t deserve a start in the first 11. It''s worth nothing that when he does play well, he''s one of the best midfielders in the league. So really the job is with Granty to get the best out of him. We don''t we cheer his name and see what happens. He''s a confidence player. Occasionally, the fans have to take faith and SUPPORT.

Could be our star player if, as posters have said, he gets consistent.  I think we''d miss him greatly if he were gone.

I think that Etuhu clearly has some talent, however its a matter of consistency. I''ve seen some games in which he justifies the hype and performs, however in some he''s been atrocious. I think that if he and Safri performed well consistently I would have them as our first choice midfield pairing, however their performances have not been acceptable in many games.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Had to laugh at Etuhu''s interview in the EEN last night commenting on paper talk that Earnie will move on '''' I''m a good friend of Earnies ans I  speak to him everyday and he''s not going anywhere and is looking forward to starting training next week''''

Bet he feels a pillock now!!!!!

[/quote]

Or Maybe Earnshaws more of a b*****d than we all thought?

he will be same as last year, a good start then bone idle for months, maybe if we had more competition for midfield places he would try harder, PNE seem to have done ok without him! let derby have him too, a straight swop for seth johnson

Yay! Im not the only dickson fan on this board. After all those defences of him during the middle of the season i thought there was nobody out there but there is! Next season we will be vindicated by a stella midfield season by him!

Consistancy is the key for him to gain the full support of the masses-----when he first came here expectations were to high and many viewed him as a replacement for Francis a role he was not experienced enough to fill------Under Grant he has blossomed a touch and his performances towards the back end of last season has shown us at times what he is capable of----as someone stated he is a confidence player and when the crowd are with him he produces some very good moments-----if we get behind the guy i''m sure he will be prolific next season----------

For me also, Dickson is one of my favourite players.  Dickson had more good games for us last year then poor games.  When he was playing poor PG came out and said he is carrying an injury but is playing through the pain because (A) he wants to do well for the club and (B) we have no other options in midfield.  Now for me, that is a great attitude to have but maybe this season if he is carrying an injury then PG will have some other options in midfield to replace him for a game or two. Dickson is clearly a player who thrives on confidence and support from us fans, constantly moaning when he loses the ball or misplaces a pass is NOT going to help him, it really frustrates me that people cant see this and just sit there all game waiting for him to make a mistake so they can jump on his back.We have a great midfielder in Dickson, when did we last have a player that can run from box to box, hard tackling and scores goals.

On his day (as we saw more than once last season) a class act, but off form he can be awful - without much in between.  Seems to be a confidence thing with him and I would prefer to see him with a bit more competition for a place though.