Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

What a surprise..............

Ive only been back a few hours and i see its all gone T@TS up. Ive not read many threads yet but i bet the rose tinted brigade are making up some rubbish in defence of the untouchable ones.

I get the same feeling!

Get Back from Aberystwyth, and all of a sudden we are doomed to failure!

[quote user="Strangers All"]Smudge & his clucking horde aren''t untouchable!  Even Wiz has deserted the sinking ship...[/quote]

Nothing new there... WIZ can never decide what side of the fence he is on...

I really don''t know hwy he bothers making such outlandish comments when he could just sit in harmony perched on he fence itself!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Strangers All"]Smudge & his clucking horde aren''t untouchable!  Even Wiz has deserted the sinking ship...[/quote]

I really don''t know hwy he bothers making such outlandish comments when he could just sit in harmony perched on he fence itself!!!!

[/quote]

maybe because although he comes across as eccentric at times with his ravings he is still big enough to stand up and say good job when the club do something right.

how does it feel to be small smudge?

The sinking ship that is norwich city football club???????????

[quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

maybe because although he comes across as eccentric at times with his ravings he is still big enough to stand up and say good job when the club do something right.

[/quote]

Rather like you and the usual apologists who carry him shoulder high when he agrees with you....then slag him of when he gets it "wrong". It''s laughable.

[quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why am I small Polar?

FACT is the club hasn''t done anything right for nigh on two years or more now... quite simple really!!!

[quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

The slightly listing ship NCFC (gawd bless her) has been righted, the rot has stopped, and new hands are arriving daily, all under the stewardship of Admiral Delia and her good Cap''n Grant... pirates of the Championship ready to plunder the league!!

Now are all hands on deck, or do we have some lily livered nancy boys that don''t support this escapade?

Er, they sacked Worthingon....

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why am I small Polar?

FACT is the club hasn''t done anything right for nigh on two years or more now... quite simple really!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Why am I small Polar?

[/quote]

Oh dear, here we go with the "FACTS" that aren''t once again.  You do seem to have problems with this. 

The statement "Norwich is in Norfolk" is a FACT

The statement "the club hasn''t done anything right for nigh on two years or more now" is merely your OPINION.  You are entitled to hold this opinion (and God knows we''re told it often enough) but it does not make it a fact.

I seem to recall a "fact" in March that we were going to be relegated....

[quote user="Strangers All"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

The slightly listing ship NCFC (gawd bless her) has been righted, the rot has stopped, and new hands are arriving daily, all under the stewardship of Admiral Delia and her good Cap''n Grant... pirates of the Championship ready to plunder the league!!

Now are all hands on deck, or do we have some lily livered nancy boys that don''t support this escapade?

[/quote]

Delia and Doncaster have taken the only lifeboat and left us all to drown.

[quote user="Nigel Tracey"][quote user="Strangers All"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Delia and Doncaster have taken the only lifeboat and left us all to drown.

They might let us drown, but they would only leave if they were pushed overboard... I smell a mutiny.

[/quote]

[quote user="Strangers All"]Even Wiz has deserted the sinking ship...[/quote]

Strangers All:

Sinking ship my friend? I think its already been scupperd and sunk!.

Do you know mate, that when, not if, City go up this season (just a spooky feeling I have!) Tonto and his Kimosabi are going to go very quiet on here, hell, they might even naff off'' if we''re really lucky!.

At the moment they consider me to be the number one target for their anger, good, that means they''re leaving other posters like you alone.

But I''m feeling very positive about City these days, especially Peter Grant, and of course that would natually make me incompatable and detested with those two ''peoples'' rantings.

Thank God!.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why am I small Polar?

[/quote]

because he (wiz) is big enough to stand up and say "yeah i can back Grant because hes made a good descision," or "ok i''ll give the board another chance, this was a better idea from them"

you however cannot, therefore you are small.

are we following smudgey?