Sign in to follow this  
Hotdog

West Ham arbitration hearing Tommorow

What does everyone feel about this, im not sure i think west Ham deserve to be relagatedand for the good of the game i think they should because they broke the rules and just because they are a big team it sfouldn''t matter, if it had been us i bet we would have had points deducted.

On the other hand if West Ham get relegated im certain they would get promoted straight back anyway and it would make it alot tougher for us next season. If i supported Sheff U and they didn''t get reinstated id be really pissed off.

Imagine how Scott Parker or that new bloke who signed today would feel if they get relagated, do you think they would be clever enough to right something into there contract about it because i wouldn''t want to join a club who could get relegated.

I think the worst outcome for football fans in the Championship would be for West Ham to stay in the Championship but to be paid compensation of 20-30 Million if this happens surely they would get promoted.

Also what happens if West ham get relegated and then they take it to court it could drag on into the new season affecting both the premiership and the championship it could turn English football into a laughing stock, a bit like Italian football when teams got relegated and then reinstated and AC Milan eneded up winning the Chamions League when they were meant to be in Seria B

Surely as West Ham and Sheff Utd have both broken Premiership rules, Sheff Utd stopped Steve Kabba from playing against them after he''d moved to Watford, the only way that justice can be served is for them both to be relegated!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Surely as West Ham and Sheff Utd have both broken Premiership rules, Sheff Utd stopped Steve Kabba from playing against them after he''d moved to Watford, the only way that justice can be served is for them both to be relegated!

[/quote]

And then the only fair thing to do would be to promote NCFC in a surprise reward of mediocrity!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Before we rush to criticise Sheffield Utd, I seem to recall us putting something similar into the terms of the agreement whereby Leon went to Coventry!  Pots and kettles?

On the point of the thread though, I believe the panel cannot make a decision to relegate West Ham anyway so it is all a bit of an irrelevance.  As I understand they can only order either a new review of the case by the Premier League or uphold the finding.  Frankly I am not that bothered either way and am more interested in movements in and out of Carrow Road at present where things are starting to happen.

[quote user="Hotdog"]

What does everyone feel about this, im not sure i think west Ham deserve to be relagatedand for the good of the game i think they should because they broke the rules and just because they are a big team it sfouldn''t matter, if it had been us i bet we would have had points deducted.

On the other hand if West Ham get relegated im certain they would get promoted straight back anyway and it would make it alot tougher for us next season. If i supported Sheff U and they didn''t get reinstated id be really pissed off.

Imagine how Scott Parker or that new bloke who signed today would feel if they get relagated, do you think they would be clever enough to right something into there contract about it because i wouldn''t want to join a club who could get relegated.

I think the worst outcome for football fans in the Championship would be for West Ham to stay in the Championship but to be paid compensation of 20-30 Million if this happens surely they would get promoted.

Also what happens if West ham get relegated and then they take it to court it could drag on into the new season affecting both the premiership and the championship it could turn English football into a laughing stock, a bit like Italian football when teams got relegated and then reinstated and AC Milan eneded up winning the Chamions League when they were meant to be in Seria B

[/quote]

they wont go up if the court Rules they get relegated with say a minus 15 point deduction to start the season with.. i hope they get what they deserve!

Once its been through the courts there will be little point of wet sham challenging, as its already been to court and they have lost!

jas :)

Hope they go down but get a feeling the fine will remain and maybe just a 1 or 2 point deduction from last seasons points total so they stay up anyway{they finished 3 points clear}.

Simple, they broke the rules and should be treated like any other club who broke this rule and have a points deduction. But I''ll bet you a million quid that they won''t - just isn''t going to happen. And, yes, I am suggesting some very subtle corruption - they should be relegated but everyone who knows anything about football knows for a fact that they won''t be.

I''ll be very happy to admit I was wrong if they do but they won''t.