Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

Big Headed Player

Heard on Talk Sport this morning that David Nugent of PNE fame (?) pulled the old ''Do you know who I am?'' line with a bouncer (fool) to try to jump the queue of a night club. Needless to say the neanderthal did not budge.

It reminded me of when Ted Macdougal came into the builders merchants I worked at many years ago and demanded of me a same day delivery of building materials. When I said it was not possible he asked me ''Do you know who I am?'' Of course I knew, I watched him every week. Naturally I said ''No!''  The boss then sent him away with a flea in his ear...

Anyone else have experience of such humble players...? 

A certain irish player asking which international player had the best strike rate in the world, only to answer me.   - step forward the shy and retiring Keith O''Neil

Didn''t that local lass from S-Club (Hannah?) have the same problem?

What I heard was when that happened she was actually under age and the bouncer new it! Feeling a bit annoyed at being told what to do he then told her he didn''t care who she was and to get to the back of the line. She did this and waited for 25mins only to get refused entry by the same bouncer for not being old enough!!!

Bouncer 1 S-Club miniature 0