Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Next Season

So guys, where do we reckon Norwich will end up in the championship table next season?

• Automatic Promotion
  • Play-Offs
  • Just behind Play-Offs
  •  Middle
  • Bottom half
  • Just above relegation
  • Relegation

I think we will definately do better than last season. I think we will finish hopefully in play-offs or maybe just behind.

What do you guys think?

OTBC!

Wow this is actually about football, yet nobody has replied strange....................

I think that it''s quite difficult to say until we know which players will be leaving and which will be coming in, i am reasonably positive at the moment but feel we need at least another 4 players + replacements for any additional exits. If we get the neccesary reinforcements in i think we could in the very least challenge for the play off''s even if we fall a little short.

If the signings which are currently being rumoured (plus a central defender & centre midfielder) come off, then I think that we will probably end up somewhere between 4/5th and 8/9th - ie either just making or just missing the play offs.

If our first 11 - 15 players stay fit for most of the season, we have a good chance of finishing top 6.  If we have the injury problems that have affected our small squad for the last 2 seasons, mid-table.

[quote user="Bainzy Boy Canary!"]

So guys, where do we reckon Norwich will end up in the championship table next season?

• Automatic Promotion

• Play-Offs

• Just behind Play-Offs

•  Middle

• Bottom half

• Just above relegation

• Relegation

I think we will definately do better than last season. I think we will finish hopefully in play-offs or maybe just behind.

What do you guys think?

OTBC!

quote]

If we can get a good centre back and another forward added to the squad I might feel that we had an even chance of making the playoffs.

Logic dictates that with all these new players it will take a bit of time to gel so reality would suggest a top half finish might be the outcome.

Considering it could be a near 50% change of faces on the pitch, I hope they can get off to a decent start.

Some early season wins will instill confidence. We gotta mean at home tho.

A playoff place is on the cards.

Hi from a damp and dismal Dorset.

Two weeks ago I would have said bottom half looking over our shoulders again, with the 4 signings we have made if they play to their potential, just behind the play offs but with 2 or 3 of the players we may get according to the press the play offs are very possible..........but after saying all that iv felt the same before other seasons and then cried in my Bovril come January thinking what a load of rubbish we are. Its about time FOOTBALL came first at Carrow Rd again.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Still too early to say,  while we are signing players in teh right positions we are still short of numbers, particularly in defence,  and as blah has pointed out the squad size is critical.   And there is no guarantee that the likes of Brelier wont have has little impact as the signings from 2 years ago rather than the champs season.  Add in how important confidence is in sustaining form in this league the I still feel we can finish anywhere from 3rd to 22nd..

Give me a few more weeks - and I will narrow it down a bit more!  

What position do you think we be acceptable next year for Grant. I think that if we can get a top ten finish pushing for play offs i will be happy as Grant will then strenghen more next year and the team will have gelled to gether better and then i think we will finish in the play offs

[quote user="The Penguin"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Mid-table to bottom half.[/quote]

The most positive statement i have ever seen from The Smudger !!

[/quote]

I was thinkin'' that [:)]

But in reality I think he has a lot of bases covered there, posssibly from 7th to 24th!

Am I right Smudge [:P]