Sign in to follow this  
Carrowfortress

Earnshaw....Where is the Love!!!

Don''t get me wrong i say sood luck to him, however in all the articals i have read on his move to Derby there hasn''t been one quote where he thanks Norwich or the Fans for his time here.............Does anyone else find this a bit strange????????Huh? [:^)]

http://new.pinkun.com/search/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&itemid=NOED29%20Jun%202007%2015:33:29:077&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=searchEarnshaw thanked Canaries fans for their support - but said the lure of the Premiership had proved too great to resist.He

told the official Norwich site: "I''ve really enjoyed my time at Norwich

City. I would like to thank all the fans for their brilliant support.

They''ve been so good to me."I wanted to be part of Norwich''s

promotion challenge this season, but the lure of Premiership football

this season was too great. I wish Norwich every success in the future."

I''m sorry and I''ve have tried, but I can''t forgive the way he ''stiched'' Peter Grant up. Yes, I know I''m naive, and it goes on all the while in football, but its left a nasty taste in my mouth.

So no, I won''t wish him well.

Norwich R Us wrote:

sounds as if you are liking PG now wiz

Sure do Norwich R Us.

I''m backing him, the club, board and yes, even ''Deals''. The old wiz you knew is no more....thank God!.

Like I said on the other thread - I don''t believe he has done nothing wrong. He always gave 100% both home and away and for Worthington and Grant. Anyone else remember those two dreadful games last autumn, Plymouth away and Burnley at home? Anyone else remember Earnie carrying on till the end of both games through commitment to the cause and personal pride? He scored late in both games, long after the result wasn''t in doubt, and that speaks volumes for the man and type of character he is.

We were lucky to have Earnshaw here, it didn''t work out as any of us would have liked but I for one wish him well.

Earnshaw did not stitch anybody up he has moved on to a better team playing in a better league , do you honestly think if Celtic offered Grant the managers job  he would still be here next week , no of course he wouldnt .

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Norwich R Us wrote:

sounds as if you are liking PG now wiz

Sure do Norwich R Us.

I''m backing him, the club, board and yes, even ''Deals''. The old wiz you knew is no more....thank God!.

[/quote]

Where has he gone Wiz, will he be back,are you a twin?