Sign in to follow this  
kevin brighton

Get The Cluck out of here and wipe out the smudge

Cluck isnt too bad its Smudger i wish would buy a one way ticket to Chernobyl   !!!!

My credit card is ready Smudger let me know the earliest flight i can get you on

The obsessional pulp aimed at me and Smudger is a perfect gauge as to the turnip mentality of the masses on this forum.  The classic Smith creation of a seige mentality (deliberately contrived by the CR PR machine) is in full swing and is little short of humiliating for those involved. I never expected to interact with "normal" people on such a web site...but the intellectual level here is stunningly basic....

Unfortunately for you all...what is aimed in my direction goes waaaaayyyy over my head and only makes me wonder what on Earth chance this club has of getting back on it''s feet....but then does that really matter to most of you? The hierarchy at the club appear to have a captive audience of numbnuts to bankroll them each season...so it''s job done as far as they are concerned. 

Like I say...you lot and the club deserve each other.....one bunch of blinkered losers following another bunch of blinkered losers....It''s comical to watch....and as it''s not costing me money any more, I really don''t give a toss where you all end up. Ending my season ticket "habit" was like giving up smoking....once you stop you realise what a ridiculous waste of money it was all along....and you begin to feel so much better.

In truth the more embarrassing posts directed specifically at Me and Smudger....and the greater number of times we get mentioned in the threads indicates only that your argument is hopelessly lost.  No substance to lean on....so it''s let''s get back to the playground time. I wonder what the tune will be when we drop down a league next season?.....

[quote user="Cluck "]

The obsessional pulp aimed at me and Smudger is a perfect gauge as to the turnip mentality of the masses on this forum.  The classic Smith creation of a seige mentality (deliberately contrived by the CR PR machine) is in full swing and is little short of humiliating for those involved. I never expected to interact with "normal" people on such a web site...but the intellectual level here is stunningly basic....

Unfortunately for you all...what is aimed in my direction goes waaaaayyyy over my head and only makes me wonder what on Earth chance this club has of getting back on it''s feet....but then does that really matter to most of you? The hierarchy at the club appear to have a captive audience of numbnuts to bankroll them each season...so it''s job done as far as they are concerned. 

Like I say...you lot and the club deserve each other.....one bunch of blinkered losers following another bunch of blinkered losers....It''s comical to watch....and as it''s not costing me money any more, I really don''t give a toss where you all end up. Ending my season ticket "habit" was like giving up smoking....once you stop you realise what a ridiculous waste of money it was all along....and you begin to feel so much better.

In truth the more embarrassing posts directed specifically at Me and Smudger....and the greater number of times we get mentioned in the threads indicates only that your argument is hopelessly lost.  No substance to lean on....so it''s let''s get back to the playground time. I wonder what the tune will be when we drop down a league next season?.....

[/quote]

You know, the funniest thing about you and smudgers posts is that you seem to genuinely believe what you spout.It`s almost as amusing that you seem to think anyone else on here gives a cluck about your opinions of them.

I for one find it hilarious that you spend so much time spouting on here and then claim that others have a small mind and mentality.

Keep on posting.

The stuff you come out with gives me a great dose of laughter daily.

Oh, and I`m an apologist and if you want to believe I have turnip mentality I`ll humour you with that too.

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

If that''s what you want to believe then you stick to your guns, my dear little old man. [:)]

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

You know, the funniest thing about you and smudgers posts is that you seem to genuinely believe what you spout.It`s almost as amusing that you seem to think anyone else on here gives a cluck about your opinions of them.

I for one find it hilarious that you spend so much time spouting on here and then claim that others have a small mind and mentality.

Keep on posting.

The stuff you come out with gives me a great dose of laughter daily.

Oh, and I`m an apologist and if you want to believe I have turnip mentality I`ll humour you with that too.

[/quote]Hi McCanary, nice to meet another apologist. For i, i''ll have you now, have been named as "chief among the apologists" in another post. He got quite flustered in that one. Didn''t answer any of the points made of course. I''m quite flattered though really!

whilst most people can disagree reasonably with each other on this board, and can back up their arguments whilst taking someone who disagrees points on board.. Fudger and Cluck seem intent on Abusing people, name calling, belittling... thats Bullying... and im sure Bullying is against Archants agreeable standards for posting on their boards.... EG smudgers attitude towards CA (blanch i believe it is)

something can be done about the "terrible 2" but its down to the mods to decide to do it....

all together now... "we want smudger out.. we want Smudger out AND CLUCK!"

we have had a smoking ban.. why not a terrible 2 ban mods?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

whilst most people can disagree reasonably with each other on this board, and can back up their arguments whilst taking someone who disagrees points on board.. Fudger and Cluck seem intent on Abusing people, name calling, belittling... thats Bullying... and im sure Bullying is against Archants agreeable standards for posting on their boards.... EG smudgers attitude towards CA (blanch i believe it is)

something can be done about the "terrible 2" but its down to the mods to decide to do it....

[/quote]

Maybe we should arrange a protest at the first game of the season to get them removed......Anyone for a thread entitled "Sack the Smudger/Cluck???"

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

100% spot on yet again Cluck... furthermore any one that thinks that there is freedom of speech in this place is well just from another planet... it is clear to see what side of the great debate Archant take isn''t it???

Removed? Possibly but may be that’s the job of the moderators don’t you think? Certainly their use of vile language should be moderated preferably by them rather than the intervention of the moderator. Clearly Smudgers insistence that he will continue with the vile language and abuse of anyone who dares to question his posts would suggest that something needs to be done. The site is not restricted to adult use only so children are subjected to the rants of posters who like Smudger and Cluck post whatever they like.

Not everything that happens at a football club meets with everyone’s approval but that the same in all parts of life. The way you express your view does not have to be as vile and malicious as these two posters particularly.

[/quote]

No bullying is what two people were allowed to get away with on here last night JAS.  But hey don''t let the truth get in the way of what youu think will you???

Those in control know who and what I am refering to!!!

[/quote]

May as well because their input is so one sided it is untrue!!!

[quote user="kevin brighton"]

Removed? Possibly but may be that’s the job of the moderators don’t you think? Certainly their use of vile language should be moderated preferably by them rather than the intervention of the moderator. Clearly Smudgers insistence that he will continue with the vile language and abuse of anyone who dares to question his posts would suggest that something needs to be done. The site is not restricted to adult use only so children are subjected to the rants of posters who like Smudger and Cluck post whatever they like.

Not everything that happens at a football club meets with everyone’s approval but that the same in all parts of life. The way you express your view does not have to be as vile and malicious as these two posters particularly.

[/quote]

Look above in this post my friend... the only vainly disguised vile language that you will see.... is a post from somebody sat on your side of the fence.

For you information also the vile posts that were pulled eventually last night were also from somebody on your side of the fence....

I am still awaiting an apology from Archant who clearly know that they were in the wrong.

[quote user="Cluck "]what is aimed in my direction goes waaaaayyyy over my head.[/quote]Does it hit you on the shoulder then?btw "it goes way over your head" is a way of saying that you don''t understand it.... Just tell me if you need anything simplifyed or explained to you.

[/quote]

Hang about hang about please thats get this right..... If you go back and read all of my threads since ive been on here [2 months maybe] By the time the threads have finished i have been called many nasty and very insulting words and 9 out of 10 times i recieved it because of my stance. I bet Cluck,Smudge and anyone else with similar opinions get it aswell so to say they are the only ones is absolute rubbish, if you dont believe me look back at a few of the threads.

What side of the fence is that? In my view no poster should abuse another or use deflmatory or inflammatory language on this or any other site. While I have already said everyone has a right to a view there must be some common ground I would have thought such as we all want the same things good football, winning football and success.

The decisons made by the board and the manager will never be accepted 100% but lets at least keep the comment to things that we know or at least think we know. Nothing wrong with speculation but unfonded allegations, accusations and possibly downright lies help no one do they. If as you state you were abused thats also wrong but what benefit does anyone get from tit for tat.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Hang about hang about please thats get this right..... If you go back and read all of my threads since ive been on here [2 months maybe] By the time the threads have finished i have been called many nasty and very insulting words and 9 out of 10 times i recieved it because of my stance. I bet Cluck,Smudge and anyone else with similar opinions get it aswell so to say they are the only ones is absolute rubbish, if you dont believe me look back at a few of the threads.

[/quote]

The difference is that they are so unpleasant in their attacks on people. Yes they get insulted but not on anything approaching the same level as they give it out. I certainly don''t want them banned but they do regularly cross the line in a way that I honestly don''t think that anyone else on here does. As I have already said, I find Smudger''s posts hilarious but Cluck does come close to bullying sometimes - and they have both consistently posted unbelievably vitriolic attacks on people who have the ''audacity'' to disagree with them. I definitely don''t want them banned but when I see Smudger moaning about being modded I have to crack up. I mean, if you read the stuff that gets through the mind boggles about what actually had to be censored. [:D]   

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course that is the case Arthur....

It isn''t difficult for anybody to see that myself and Cluck are the two most targeted individuals on here does it?

Take a look back through the archives and see how many ''threads'' not only ''posts'' are specifically targeted at either Cluck or myself... most of them alos have very little to do with football themselves.

All I ask for is a level playing field... if there is to be moderation then it must be consistent on both sides.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course that is the case Arthur....

It isn''t difficult for anybody to see that myself and Cluck are the two most targeted individuals on here does it?

Take a look back through the archives and see how many ''threads'' not only ''posts'' are specifically targeted at either Cluck or myself... most of them alos have very little to do with football themselves.

All I ask for is a level playing field... if there is to be moderation then it must be consistent on both sides.

[/quote]

Are you on a mission to hit 2000 posts by the end of the week?????

macdougall''s perm......

The difference is that they are so unpleasant in their attacks on people. Yes they get insulted but not on anything approaching the same level as they give it out. I certainly don''t want them banned but they do regularly cross the line in a way that I honestly don''t think that anyone else on here does. As I have already said, I find Smudger''s posts hilarious but Cluck does come close to bullying sometimes - and they have both consistently posted unbelievably vitriolic attacks on people who have the ''audacity'' to disagree with them. I definitely don''t want them banned but when I see Smudger moaning about being modded I have to crack up. I mean, if you read the stuff that gets through the mind boggles about what actually had to be censored. [:D]   

Mac...do you think I give a toss?

I suggest that you look back over the time I''ve been on here and see who actually attacks who first...and I would place you firmly in the camp that likes to gang up on others. My very first post got a slagging from the forum bullies of the day...and I have just point blank refused to step back ever since....as is my nature.

Try to be a bit more adult about life and accept that some of us will never agree with others for the sake of popularity. What I state is what I think...and if it doesn''t suit...then tough. Unlike most of your clique''...I can handle what comes my way with consummate ease....but it always becomes vitriolic when you get hit back. I suggest you all get used to it because mummy can''t be there for you all the time in this big bad world.

If you want a homogenous forum full of bland agreement then I suggest you ask the moderators to block my user name...but if you want open and frank debate I suggest you and your chums grow up and stop treating this place as if it were a youth club...and your gang is biggest. I''ve brought more than a few bullies down to size in my lifetime...and I can assure you that your little pack is far from the biggest I''ve encountered. Funny you should state that I come close to "bullying" at times....because isn''t it usually the the biggest gang that does the bullying rather than the individual

It''s very strange how I seem to bother the pushy little possee on here though...whereas you don''t bother me at all.  Could that be because you want everything your own way without question perhaps?  You know....I rather think that that''s actually where the problem lies....

[quote user="cityangel"]

Are you on a mission to hit 2000 posts by the end of the week?????

[/quote]

You have hit 2,000 already CA.

[quote user="Cluck "]macdougall''s perm......

I suggest that you look back over the time I''ve been on here and see who actually attacks who first...and I would place you firmly in the camp that likes to gang up on others. My very first post got a slagging from the forum bullies of the day...and I have just point blank refused to step back ever since....as is my nature.

Try to be a bit more adult about life and accept that some of us will never agree with others for the sake of popularity. What I state is what I think...and if it doesn''t suit...then tough. Unlike most of your clique''...I can handle what comes my way with consummate ease....but it always becomes vitriolic when you get hit back. I suggest you all get used to it because mummy can''t be there for you all the time in this big bad world.

If you want a homogenous forum full of bland agreement then I suggest you ask the moderators to block my user name...but if you want open and frank debate I suggest you and your chums grow up and stop treating this place as if it were a youth club...and your gang is biggest. I''ve brought more than a few bullies down to size in my lifetime...and I can assure you that your little pack is far from the biggest I''ve encountered. Funny you should state that I come close to "bullying" at times....because isn''t it usually the the biggest gang that does the bullying rather than the individual

It''s very strange how I seem to bother the pushy little possee on here though...whereas you don''t bother me at all.  Could that be because you want everything your own way without question perhaps?  You know....I rather think that that''s actually where the problem lies....

[/quote]

Spot on and perfectly summed up mate! [Y]

[/quote]

Again cluck a very good post and exactly my point in previous threads. It seems they have a very onesided idea of what bullying is. Well done mate i do like a fella who stands his corner.

cluck, theres a difference between posting your opinion and posting your opinion BUT THEN have the nerve to insult anyone who disagrees with it, it''s plain rude mate.

by all means post your opinion.... just stop going round insulting everyone who disagrees with it.

[Y]

I''ve said it before but I think that Smudger makes some valid points but sadly they lose their impact because 1) he allows himself to get drawn into stupid name calling sessions (referring to CA as Blanche for starters) and 2) his generally negative take on all things NCFC means he gets dismissed as moaner/binner and his points are ignored. As far as I am concerned this is a shame as it means people won''t get the message! In fairness too, Smudger does crop up on the odd non-controversial type post such as favourite player etc.

As for Cluck, all of the recent posts from him seem to have very little football content. However, I do enjoy his various wind up''s that the same old people fall for time and time again. I''m not sure anyone knows quite what Cluck wants from his football team.......... At least Smudger has stated that he will look at things if the board spend the £5 million that most people on here seem to believe we have to spend!

As for Arthur Whittle, I think most of his problems were caused by simply posting things like " Delia is to blame for everything" without any points to expand this theory! Once he began to post a little more constructively he got a better response (apart from a few numpty''s who took the p*ss about him being ill).

[/quote] Well Cluck this post proves everything that is said against you but you won''t care of course!!!

What intrigues me is the comment that you are needed for a frank and open debate.  I see Smudger debate; I see Alex debate; I see Ricky Knight debate and although I may not agree, I respect their right to debate and the views they put.

When did you last debate??   When did you last question?  When did you last engage in anything other than attacks and insults??  It takes two to debate and if you won''t do it then none of us can debate with you.

Your loss to this Board would not be a loss to debate frree and open or otherwisewhereas Smudger''s loss undoubtedly would.

Not that you care of course!!!

[/quote]

To be honest, I think that is almost the exact opposite of what I said. Perhaps I didn''t explain it very well but I meant to say that I love to read input from people of differing opinions (that''s why I read this forum). Argument, banter call it what you like, it is a good crack and certainly healthy for any debate about the future of our club (I assume that''s one thing we have in common [;)]). I just think that sometimes you cross the line in berating people who don''t agree with you, there is no need to be so unpleasant. You might call it the real world, personally I just think it''s rude.       

I can see your point CA, which is one of the reasons I rarely bother posting messages on this site.

However, I think Archant also need to hold their hands up and acknowledge that the moderation of this board has not been robust enough. 

I cannot think of any other professionally moderated boards that would allow messages to be posted that a purely offensive and insulting.

May I suggest you check out how many threads I have started pointing the finger at certain individuals?...None whatsoever.

May I suggest you check how many times I have used another person''s individual user name in a direct attack without provocation?...Very very rarely indeed...and only if they were "bandwagoning".....

It''s the old "if the cap fits wear it" routine I''m afraid which only applies to the reader if they feel a tinge of reality in what is being said. Then the said person will take offence and consider the jibe as "personal"....Obvious isn''t it?

Interesting that some of you try to reverse my view of events...but that''s the "control freak" aspect of denial....and why only one opinion is acceptable to them....their own. When denied control...the childlike tamtrams occur.

I''m afraid I got heartily bored of trying to discuss anything rationally with the mainstream on this forum and thus decided not to waste my electricity on it anymore.  However....seeing the pathetic ganging up on the few who dared to speak out I decided to make a return. What I am giving you is exactly what the apologists little clique'' were giving to others...and not very nice is it?

So...discussion is pointless unless it is what the apologists want to hear. Criticism of the club or Board is impossible because the apologists are in denial. Defending a stance is impossible because the " youth club gang" ensure freedom of speech is squashed. Intelligent debate is impossible because too many of you are blinkered and too easily influenced by the club "spin" machine.

In essence...I will always love my club...but have the courage to look when I see things going wrong...rather than turning away like the bulk of you on here before claiming the higher ground (loyal supporter and all of that immature bilge).

So...having said all that...carry on with your little game of "packing" on the individual who won''t let you have your own way, because it doesn''t bother me one bit....but do please stop whinging like schoolgirls when it comes back at you....because as long as I''m here it will.

I don''t think anybody has covered themselves in glory with the tone of posts during the last 6+ months.

I think this would be an ideal time for Archant to develop a user policy for this board and everybody should try starting with a clean slate.

[quote]So...discussion is pointless unless it is what the apologists want to

hear. Criticism of the club or Board is impossible because the

apologists are in denial. Defending a stance is impossible because the

" youth club gang" ensure freedom of speech is squashed. Intelligent

debate is impossible because too many of you are blinkered and too

easily influenced by the club "spin" machine.[/quote]Cluck, you claim to be a realist.  Surely people who engage with reality try to avoid sweeping statements, or putting people into "us" and "them" camps, as realists realise that no two people have the same opinions on most things.  For example, Arthur Whittle has said quite a few things I agree with, I just happen to think that his position on replacing the board is wrong, for example.  Why you insist on calling people apologists when the people you think should fit this category obviously don''t think that they have to apologise for the board is beyond me.Maybe if we could all put stop grouping people into "us" and "them" and try to discuss football - and by that I mean transfer speculation over the summer, not who called my mate a spanner, sheep, apologist or silly derivative of their username, or pretending that this forum is some kind of bizzare role playing game with a blue team and a red team, then informed comment and debate might actually arise in some instances.  I don''t hold out much hope, but it is always possible that it might occur.