Sign in to follow this  
ca

Smudger and his Protest

No!!!!!!

I''m not going to the game to protest!

Yes we have sold Earnie and Yes we have bought a 31+ year old striker.

BUT .... We are Norwich city, Mid table  finishers and no longer a real fret to the title or promotion. We all kid ourselves with a top 3 finish or even a top 6! But players won''t stay at carrow road if they get the opotunity of the Prem, would you?

Ok I want us to be winning every game and to be championeeees again, and I hope Curreton scores 20+ again and I hope we  get a brill new striker and midfielder and the best defense in the land and the best stopper. But we are not Man Utd!

COME ON, LETS ALL GET BEHIND THE TEAM, WHAT GOOD IS MOANING GOING TO DO AT THE START OF A NEW SEASON!!!

UP THE CITY, SEE YOU ALL AT THE GAME!!!! (not that you know who I am!)

Cheers All.

[quote user="Shyster"]I don''t think that Smudger is a binner, but if he is, that would explain the disguise in his avatar there.[/quote]All binners look like that, its a mutation caused by intensive and repeated inbreeding.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Shyster"]I don''t think that Smudger is a binner, but if he is, that would explain the disguise in his avatar there.[/quote]

All binners look like that, its a mutation caused by intensive and repeated inbreeding.

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''ve seen this trend before, likewise with the words and terminology coming from the gobs of S & C, only binners would find Green and Yellow repulsive, only binners would vomit at those colours (both their words!) and only binners would refer to the City supporters with the vast number of  nasty names these two binman regular use.

Wise up people, the only reason Smudger  (Smudge on the Ippo boards!) doesn''t go to Carrow Road is he''s down at Portman Road laughing at us all................of course..................this is only my opinion!.

Cluck, in my opinion again, is Smudger.

Come on peeps...............think about it, you know it makes sense!.

[/quote]

I have to diagree, i don''t think smudger & cluck are particuarly knowledgable about football in general, given some of the ill thought out & foolish views they have but i think they both, smudger especially have demonstrated far too much knowledge of city''s history to be accused of being binners.

There used to be a nasty piece of work, who was a binner, lurking around the message boards on the official site. After much protestation from City fans at his continuing abusage of that forum (he was a troll pure and simple with almost zero knowledge of the beautiful game) the site administrators eventually barred him. Perhaps Smudger and Cluck could meet a similar fate. Mind you if they do, don''t rule out their reappearance under a new nom de plume.

I''ve seen this trend before, likewise with the words and terminology coming from the gobs of S & C, only binners would find Green and Yellow repulsive, only binners would vomit at those colours (both their words!) and only binners would refer to the City supporters with the vast number of  nasty names these two binman regular use.

Wise up people, the only reason Smudger  (Smudge on the Ippo boards!) doesn''t go to Carrow Road is he''s down at Portman Road laughing at us all................of course..................this is only my opinion!.

[/quote]

Dont be so bloody stupid. Is it really so hard for people to understand how some fans are sick to death of the way the club has gone? S and C  i doubt very much are binners/the same person and by suggesting such you only make yourself come across as onesided hypocrite. Wiz please dont post threads looking for back slaps. At least S and C stick to what they believe but unforunately in my opionion to many people have been hoodwinked by the CR spin doctors and jumped into the the great big loving,one big family arms of Delia and co.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Shyster"]I don''t think that Smudger is a binner, but if he is, that would explain the disguise in his avatar there.[/quote]

All binners look like that, its a mutation caused by intensive and repeated inbreeding.

[/quote]

Good to see you offering a good football club related post as per usual Herb.  

Ever since the whole Worthy out thing last year we seem to be unable to shrug off the atmosphere of protest from this club. I was not a part of that protest and in fact I have never been a part of any protest I have seen at this club from the disgraceful Zigger Zagger chanting towards Geoffrey Watling in the 60''s to Smudgers present day rantings. This doesn''t mean I am criticising those that have protested although I don''t believe that being a part of any protest towards our great club should be used as some sort of "badge of honour". The protests are always part of the dark days of our great clubs history, the "badges of honour" should be from the great days, whether it''s charging across the pitch at Watford in 1972 or Smudger dancing across the Tyne Bridge at 2:30am in the morning a few hours after the league title was clinched in Sunderland in 2004.

Smudger - you remind me of Citizen Smith from that old TV show. You could be Citizen Smudge... leader of the Carrow Popular Front... a one man band.... a rebel without a pause.... Power To The People!!!!!!!!![:''(]

No.

There is no way a protest is going to get off the ground. For that to happen you need a groundswell of disgruntled people joining together behind a common cause. There is no groundswell (not even a trickle), there is no common cause and there is no leadership that anyone in their right mind would want to be associated with. Good god Smudger, ever Cluck isn''t prepared to join in.

Yep, I too attended the Worthy Out protests, got a leaflet etc. Always post-match though, never pre-match - never saw the point much in pre-match protests. I''d have felt pretty stupid if I''d attended one of those and we took three points! Can''t remember how many I attended now, must''ve been about 4 or 5 or something.

The point is, I attended them because I felt that it was the right time for him to go - in other words, months before we suffered complete and utter humiliation at the hands of Burnley!

Smudger, you and your flock of three little people (or should that be sheep?) have every right to ''protest'', but, if you have the guts to go through with it, then it is at totally the wrong time.

As I''m sure you''re now aware, we appear to be close to signing a couple more players in Marshall and Strihavka (spelling?). So that tells me that the board and Grant are actively trying to get new players in and get them settled in the squad before the new season starts. So what do you think?

An intelligent, non-insulting reply for once would be good.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Dont be so bloody stupid. Is it really so hard for people to understand how some fans are sick to death of the way the club has gone? S and C  i doubt very much are binners/the same person and by suggesting such you only make yourself come across as onesided hypocrite. Wiz please dont post threads looking for back slaps. At least S and C stick to what they believe but unforunately in my opionion to many people have been hoodwinked by the CR spin doctors and jumped into the the great big loving,one big family arms of Delia and co.

[/quote]

Is it really so hard for you to understand that some people have a differing point of view to yours. And by the way, quick English lesson for you, do you know what the word ''hypocrite'' actually means. Because judging by the way you defend S and C''s freedom to say what they want and then, in the very next sentence, tell Wiz what he should and shouldn''t be posting for, it seems as though you could do with looking in a dictionary me old mucker! [:D]

Me? looking for backslaps Arthur?, and you call me bloody stupid!.

I''ve been around far too long to even need them.

I support City.........have done for fifty plus years.........and thats active support mate. I''ve seen the Clucks, Smudgers and yes, even you, come and go.

If I had to choose between the big family arms of Delia or you and that duo (yes, I include you!) then ''Deals'' wins hands down  everytime!. Even if that makes me a hypocrite..........in your eyes.

After all, who''s done most for our club? Delia Smith or Cluck , Smudger and Whittle?.

Hmm? thats a hard one................not!.

Im afraid its a no for me too, id much rather watch the football, crap or not and have a laugh with the boys whilst doing so. Isn''t that what its all about?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not a binner and i dont like the board.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Yep, I too attended the Worthy Out protests, got a leaflet etc. Always post-match though, never pre-match - never saw the point much in pre-match protests. I''d have felt pretty stupid if I''d attended one of those and we took three points! Can''t remember how many I attended now, must''ve been about 4 or 5 or something.

The point is, I attended them because I felt that it was the right time for him to go - in other words, months before we suffered complete and utter humiliation at the hands of Burnley!

Smudger, you and your flock of three little people (or should that be sheep?) have every right to ''protest'', but, if you have the guts to go through with it, then it is at totally the wrong time.

As I''m sure you''re now aware, we appear to be close to signing a couple more players in Marshall and Strihavka (spelling?). So that tells me that the board and Grant are actively trying to get new players in and get them settled in the squad before the new season starts. So what do you think?

[/quote]

Don`t hold your breath for that one !!

I''ve only just found the gumption to actually look at this thread.

It''s a no from me. Far to much rebuilding going on at the moment.

No No No No No No

And if that makes me a "new age" supporter from out of town, then so be it!

However I believe the fact I am from Norwich and have been a supporter for 25 years may just tell a different story.

Where will the protest be guys, just so we can give you a wave at the end of the game.

OTBC

whilst not a supporter of the board id doubt id join a protest outside after the game...

the worthy out protests left me drained, Physically and mentally... something i dont want to go through again.

I atteneded them ALL.. form the unplanned "shock factor" ones against Sheff Wed and Ipswich, to all the others... even after the Stoke game i think it was when there only 11 of us there...  we took some flack from our fellow fans, but im willing to bet that those who supported worthy would now admit that he should of gone 12 months earlier than he did.. as Grant is trying to build something to be proud of.

id have to be fuming to join a portest now.. im more likely to make my point in the ground.. where the Board can hear me.. rather than outside a stand whilst they sneak out the back door.

jas :)

I support City.........have done for fifty plus years.........and thats active support mate. I''ve seen the Clucks, Smudgers and yes, even you, come and go.

If I had to choose between the big family arms of Delia or you and that duo (yes, I include you!) then ''Deals'' wins hands down  everytime!. Even if that makes me a hypocrite..........in your eyes.

After all, who''s done most for our club? Delia Smith or Cluck , Smudger and Whittle?.

[/quote]

You have changed your stance with regards to the board whenever the fancy takes you and the pro board are always there to slap your back when you do,ive read the threads its there in writing so please dont mug me off. Believe me my friend ive seen many people in football and in life in general who will change there views whenever it suits them. There is a difference if you hold your hands up and admit you are wrong but i doubt if you would do that. Thats why i will stick to my views until i can be proved wrong and the club starts going in the right direction and thats also why i admire smudge and cluck alot more then many other folk on this thread be they right or wrong.

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Why ask for a non insulting reply when  you refer to Myself Smudge and cluck as sheep and little people?

Im very prepared to protest when the time is right [ Transfers, league position after say 4-5 games..ect] Im going to give PG every chance to prove me wrong but after the last few season i feel his hands will be tied in signing the right players and thats own to the boards past mistakes. The best have left and now we are going for the scraps, although i do think Marshall is a good signing.

Don`t hold your breath for that one !!

[/quote]

Unbelievable. You really are a confused man mate. You cant be the same 1st wizard who has been moaning for weeks. Ridiculous and all credability is lost with it.

[/quote]

You have changed your stance with regards to the board whenever the fancy takes you and the pro board are always there to slap your back when you do,ive read the threads its there in writing so please dont mug me off. Believe me my friend ive seen many people in football and in life in general who will change there views whenever it suits them. There is a difference if you hold your hands up and admit you are wrong but i doubt if you would do that. Thats why i will stick to my views until i can be proved wrong and the club starts going in the right direction and thats also why i admire smudge and cluck alot more then many other folk on this thread be they right or wrong.

[/quote]

1st wizard

You have got be the biggest joke on this forum. Everone has read and seen what you put about Delia and co and now your looking to win back some of the forum you slag off people like Smudger, Cluck and Arthur who since i joined this forum you have been backing up, and in turn they backed you up.

You now resort to insulting an your old allies after realising you have become as unpopular on here as arthur and co as a way of getting "back slaps" as Arthur { who sticks to his opinions} puts it. You would have got on well with Judas mate.

You need a serious look at yourself mate if you want to be taken serious.

Absolute joke. If people seriously want Smudger and Cluck removed from this forum by the moderaters then you must go with them.

Ive been watching this forum carefully for a month and have seen countless threads by 1st wizard having a go at the club and now look at him?  Joined up today { had enough of WOTB } and feel this is the 1st thing that has really got my goat after reading countless wizard posts. Im new here so bare with me, is this guy just a wind up or not? Users who have been on here longer may be able to point me in the right direction, but from what ive read, well read it yourself you will know what i mean. Been reading all day {on holiday} and i feel i am just in my claim. Im not sure about the board situation but i wouldnt go to such extereme lengths one minute and then another the next like this. Im not decided on the board itself untill the summer is over but this fella has been ranting like crazy and now it looks that hes upset you all he trys to win you back-dont fall for it.

Also any tips on this forum would be handy.

Cheers all

Gareth

[/quote]

You may try old boy...but attempting to get me to rise to such purile nonsense is like pi**ing in the wind...it will simply come straight back at you. I suggest you save your electricity for the more gullible amongst us.....

NEXT!.......

Save the Smudge, Whittle and Cluck meeting at 19.00 at the trowl and hammer on 8th July.

This has been soooooooooooo entertaining, more of the same please.

I don''t agree with their views but fair play to them to sticking to the guns

Awesome debate, though maybe we can get rid of the name calling and all that jazz, errm, I mean sheep.

[quote user="Gareth my Wench"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1st wizard

You have got be the biggest joke on this forum. Everone has read and seen what you put about Delia and co and now your looking to win back some of the forum you slag off people like Smudger, Cluck and Arthur who since i joined this forum you have been backing up, and in turn they backed you up.

You now resort to insulting an your old allies after realising you have become as unpopular on here as arthur and co as a way of getting "back slaps" as Arthur { who sticks to his opinions} puts it. You would have got on well with Judas mate.

You need a serious look at yourself mate if you want to be taken serious.

Absolute joke. If people seriously want Smudger and Cluck removed from this forum by the moderaters then you must go with them.

[/quote]

Thanks for the support Gareth... I don''t know you or your wench from adam mate.... but you have hit the nail spot on the head here...

Lst time WIZ done one of his U-turns I defended him against Cluck....

Never again he is just a joke!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

oh Arthur check you PM''s mate..

Will give you some contact details for myself.