Sign in to follow this  
ca

Smudger and his Protest

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

No, I won''t be there either CA.  If we still have the same number of players as we do today at the end of August, I would want to ask questions, but for now I am happy to see how things unfold.

Question for Smudger and co:  Who is going to replace the current board and what is your remit for this?  Who, how much money? 

[/quote]

I really do not give a monkeys who replaces them but something has to be done!!!

I don''t care if that means getting 500 to 1,000 NCFC fans going and watching Norwich United instead and making the loacl and national press aware of this fact...

Make no mistake THIS BOARD ARE CEATING US ALL and there working lives need to be made hell until they walk away from our club.

We need a fans consortium to show that they are taking us for mugs... we need to start making an attempt to buy these people out and raising the national presses awareness of the situation...  Quite frankly Delia will not want the trouble and will quickly find a buyer and walk away!!!

[/quote]

Okay, so you want them out Smudger.  Who have you in mind, it''s no good saying anyone! That fact alone is going to turn more people against your cause.  You have to have some solutions in mind (personnel and an action plan).

The protest and alternative match watching Norwich United is fair enough, but this is hardly stuff of Wimbeldon proportions is it, nor even the takeover of Man U (although  I would have thought you would have supported the new regime there and not taken yourself off to "support" a grass roots club).

What you want if I have read your posts correctly is someone with more ambition and accountability.  Have you any shares in the club?  Any money yourself or have you thought of finding some backers?  Seriously anyone mounting a challenge on Delia and co needs to do this. 

Getting the national press interested is going to be difficult as they are at present unaware of any unrest, or maybe I am wrong?  A fans'' consortium is a good start, how many people can you count on realisitically to join this and have any of them any serious money to buy themselves onto the board.

I doubt Delia will be worried about any protests unless they are season long and attract a lot of adverse publicity.  This is only likely if our season is of such dire fare to top the past two seasons.  Do you really want the club to suffer just to satisfy your own ends?

[/quote]

This season will be at least as bad as the past two... and it is only the blind who cannot see that... even then you lot will still sit in defence of this board!!!

As for your other comments they are just laughable...

I am prepared for a season long campaign protesting at every home match.... are the board prepared for that fight???

No I thought not!!!!

[/quote]

I''m prepared to wager you RIGHT NOW Smudger a straight one thousand pound bet ( the money to be transferred by both of us right away to a reputable legal entity in escrow...perhaps Cambridge Canary will offer to volunteer for this service ) that Norwich City will achieve a higher league standing at the end of 2007-08 than they did at the end of last season. What about it Smudger....put up or shut up.  

no smudger is not my shepard, i just generally agree with what he is saying, we all have the right to our own opinion. I hope that i get proved wrong and if so i will be the first person to eat my words but in my view the club are on a downward spiral unless we invest heavily in the squad it has been banded about that we will spend 5-6 mill if we do this on DECENT players then i will be satisfied

Marshall (apparantly had a bid accepted) :)

El Kakori (Free from Charlton this would be a steel  but he''ll go prem in my view)

Decent CB (Unsure about Baptiste as i haven''t seen him play but would be fairly happy with him)

Creative midfielder (Possibly Marney or Commons not sure who else we could get)

ST (Eastwood, Riordan, Naismithand apparently with  bid accepted for Zamora which would be great)

Then we need to beef up our squad with good players who can fill in for injuries bad form African cup of nations if this happens i will feel a whole lot more positive view on the season but at the moment i just can''t see this happening so i am in favour of a protest if these don''t come about

Same old rubbish question the pro board supporters always throw at you when things get a little messy at delias plaything. FACT- Things are going seriously wrong at CR and i for one would like to see more noise with respect to the boards years of mismanagement from the so called CR faithful. I cant believe after the contract rabble with regards to Earnshaws departure that people still back this folly! Utter stupidity in my eyes but what do i know?

No, and nor will he. 

So, so far there are 2 of them.  Not really embarrassing, eh? 

No, as we will have signed a decent forward to play up with cureton, and experianced defender to partner shackell, and David marshall in goal

No.  There will be questions asked if we haven''t spent a fair amount of money by the time the season starts, but I certainly wouldn''t join in such a protest, and think it will be unnecessary anyway as the money will indeed go on decent players.

No point in just saying yes or no !

No. Protests are for something far more far meaningful to the human race than football.

About 50 clubs outside the premiership think they belong or can get there. Available places at the end of the year 3 ! All 50 clubs hoping some investor with more money than sense to come in and wave the magic wand. Just get your yellow and green on and go and support your club. Of course you can always sit at home all day on this message board, and when you get fed up, you can sign up to all the other clubs message boards where no doubt you can read about some more pending protests and sack the board drivel.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

No, I won''t be there either CA.  If we still have the same number of players as we do today at the end of August, I would want to ask questions, but for now I am happy to see how things unfold.

Question for Smudger and co:  Who is going to replace the current board and what is your remit for this?  Who, how much money? 

[/quote]

I really do not give a monkeys who replaces them but something has to be done!!!

I don''t care if that means getting 500 to 1,000 NCFC fans going and watching Norwich United instead and making the loacl and national press aware of this fact...

Make no mistake THIS BOARD ARE CEATING US ALL and there working lives need to be made hell until they walk away from our club.

We need a fans consortium to show that they are taking us for mugs... we need to start making an attempt to buy these people out and raising the national presses awareness of the situation...  Quite frankly Delia will not want the trouble and will quickly find a buyer and walk away!!!

[/quote]

Okay, so you want them out Smudger.  Who have you in mind, it''s no good saying anyone! That fact alone is going to turn more people against your cause.  You have to have some solutions in mind (personnel and an action plan).

The protest and alternative match watching Norwich United is fair enough, but this is hardly stuff of Wimbeldon proportions is it, nor even the takeover of Man U (although  I would have thought you would have supported the new regime there and not taken yourself off to "support" a grass roots club).

What you want if I have read your posts correctly is someone with more ambition and accountability.  Have you any shares in the club?  Any money yourself or have you thought of finding some backers?  Seriously anyone mounting a challenge on Delia and co needs to do this. 

Getting the national press interested is going to be difficult as they are at present unaware of any unrest, or maybe I am wrong?  A fans'' consortium is a good start, how many people can you count on realisitically to join this and have any of them any serious money to buy themselves onto the board.

I doubt Delia will be worried about any protests unless they are season long and attract a lot of adverse publicity.  This is only likely if our season is of such dire fare to top the past two seasons.  Do you really want the club to suffer just to satisfy your own ends?

[/quote]

This season will be at least as bad as the past two... and it is only the blind who cannot see that... even then you lot will still sit in defence of this board!!!

I am prepared for a season long campaign protesting at every home match.... are the board prepared for that fight???

No I thought not!!!!

[/quote]

I''m prepared to wager you RIGHT NOW Smudger a straight one thousand pound bet ( the money to be transferred by both of us right away to a reputable legal entity in escrow...perhaps Cambridge Canary will offer to volunteer for this service ) that Norwich City will achieve a higher league standing at the end of 2007-08 than they did at the end of last season. What about it Smudger....put up or shut up.  

[/quote]

What maybe ONE place higher?  That may be achievable yes and no doub''t there would be enough prats on here who would be satisfied with that?

I on the other hand expect 6th place as a minimum achievement... and I will state right now that that is not achievable...

Still prepared for your £1,000 bet on that score Yankee?

No I thought not!!!

On the very unlikely chance that you are agreeable... then sod charity... I want the money transfered to my bank account...

It can then be invested part way towards a crusade to get these fools to leave Carrow Road!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Same old rubbish question the pro board supporters always throw at you when things get a little messy at delias plaything. FACT- Things are going seriously wrong at CR and i for one would like to see more noise with respect to the boards years of mismanagement from the so called CR faithful. I cant believe after the contract rabble with regards to Earnshaws departure that people still back this folly! Utter stupidity in my eyes but what do i know?[/quote]

Thanks for that Arthur..

Are you back from holiday now???

Are you prepared to meet up at the Coach & Horses or another pub in the City on Saturday 4th of August if £5million hasn''t been spent by then and get these protests on the road for the first home match of the season V''s Sothampton on Sat 18th August???

Does this mean Smudglet & his chicken horde are actually going to attend the game?  If he pays for his own ticket, then he deserves support, NOT RIDICULE whatever his motives.

[quote user="Smudger"]

That may be achievable yes and no doub''t there would be enough prats on here who would be satisfied with that? [/quote]

So us fans are not only thick today Norris, now we''re pratts too??

Still at least if you''re protesting on your own we''ll all know who you are!!!

I really wonder why you "support this club mate. If I was you smudger I would look up the word support! You constantly critisize other posters,the club,the board,players etc, all from the comfort of you arm chair. You have turned this board into a string of attacks against the club and other posters. Why don''t you either give things a chance or keep quiet,you couldn''t change a lightbulb,you''ve offered no alternative''s to sacking the board and your arguments all lack solutions! Why don''t you go and support Chelsea mate.

Phil

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I thought not!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

What maybe ONE place higher?  That may be achievable yes and no doub''t there would be enough prats on here who would be satisfied with that?

I on the other hand expect 6th place as a minimum achievement... and I will state right now that that is not achievable...

No I thought not!!!

On the very unlikely chance that you are agreeable... then sod charity... I want the money transfered to my bank account...

It can then be invested part way towards a crusade to get these fools to leave Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]

PLEASE READ YOUR OWN WORDS SMUDGER ( as tough as they are to stomach...you can do it ). Your clear statement was that the coming season will be AT LEAST  as bad as the past two. You''ve been called on that statement. Either back up your statement or back off. Your choice. Your gutless response was just another indication that you don''t believe in what you state but, like Cluck, use this forum not so much to share opinion but rather to spread toxic commentary against the club.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I thought not!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I thought not!!!

[/quote]

PLEASE READ YOUR OWN WORDS SMUDGER ( as tough as they are to stomach...you can do it ). Your clear statement was that the coming season will be AT LEAST  as bad as the past two. You''ve been called on that statement. Either back up your statement or back off. Your choice. Your gutless response was just another indication that you don''t believe in what you state but, like Cluck, use this forum not so much to share opinion but rather to spread toxic commentary against the club.

[/quote]

Utter nonsense... that is what I believe... but what do you believe Yankee???

While I believe that there will be no improvement there may be the possibility of us finishing a place or two higher... that I cannot be 100% sure of...

You obviously do not believe that we will challenge for the play-off''s like you have previously stated so what do you see as acceptable?

Will tell you what if you are prepared to line my pockets then I will bet that we will not finish in the top 10 (yet again a totally unacceptable season) and don''t forget the bet is not for charity... you give me the money!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

So Smudger is calling for a protest against the board outside the ground at the first home game of the season. Just wondered who would definately be joining him.

Just a yes or no please.

I''ll start

NO

NO  Smudger got a bit overexcited yesterday and blew it completely. If you want to create a

revolution you need to take people with you not turn them all against you!

[/quote]

Smudger, I''m just happy to have helped move you away from the position of tripe you previously stated. Once challenged you obviously became more guarded and proceeded to move the goal posts. Which begs the question, why state tripe in the first instance if you don''t really believe it? With respect to my point of view on what this season will bring, I will continue to watch, with optimism, the progress being made by the club to build a more competitive squad and by the end of August, as is normal for me, at which point I will offer my opinion on where I see us finishing this season. You should take a page out of my book Smudger and bide your time before making premature judgement. We have a new manager, new board members and new players are arriving. Those elements are good reasons for reasonable football fans to be optimistic. Join in....you might like it. By the end of August you and I can then offer our opinions on where we see the club going. We are both operating on a level playing field. Neither one of us are seeing the games. OTBC.                        

No

I want to give Grant a chance too.

Plus do you really think it will make much difference?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I thought not!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I thought not!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Utter nonsense... that is what I believe... but what do you believe Yankee???

While I believe that there will be no improvement there may be the possibility of us finishing a place or two higher... that I cannot be 100% sure of...

You obviously do not believe that we will challenge for the play-off''s like you have previously stated so what do you see as acceptable?

Will tell you what if you are prepared to line my pockets then I will bet that we will not finish in the top 10 (yet again a totally unacceptable season) and don''t forget the bet is not for charity... you give me the money!!!

[/quote]

Smudger, you''ve been quite calculating in the way you have previously undermined the majority view on here before, but I believe that you are starting to get rattled, you lost it and suggested this must spend £5m or protest garbage, something that hardly  encourages shrewd purchasing, and you''re going to end up being exposed as the mouthy loser we all suspected. I''ll have a bet with you too, name your stake and terms, winner takes all.       

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So, er, why do you expect it if it''s not achievable?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Same old rubbish question the pro board supporters always throw at you when things get a little messy at delias plaything. FACT- Things are going seriously wrong at CR and i for one would like to see more noise with respect to the boards years of mismanagement from the so called CR faithful. I cant believe after the contract rabble with regards to Earnshaws departure that people still back this folly! Utter stupidity in my eyes but what do i know?[/quote]

Thanks for that Arthur..

Are you back from holiday now???

Are you prepared to meet up at the Coach & Horses or another pub in the City on Saturday 4th of August if £5million hasn''t been spent by then and get these protests on the road for the first home match of the season V''s Sothampton on Sat 18th August???

[/quote]

Hello Smudge im back. In answer to your question, bloody right i am. If we dont spend anywhere near that sort of money i think its time to start some sort of action. Sick to death of this pussy footing around these issues that are preventing us from being an established premier club. Actions speak louder than words so lets give the board up to the said date and take it from there. coach and horses near the station? Havent been there for a few years but sounds good if we have to take such action. But why oh why are we in such a silly state? WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

cheers.

Smudger...I''m surprised you even answered this sad little apologists exercise...and even more sad that you are prepared to stand up and fight for this lot. CA has sucked out the usual band of weaklings who would sit and watch Ipswich play if they wore yellow shirts...and they really are best left to fall flat on their faces. Internet nerds who live virtual lives from the comfort of a shoebox.

I suggest you do like me...let the sheep take the club down the river to the point where they all bail out...and you, me and the other true club supporters can then return to scrape up the mess. We have Yanks bleating from across the Atlantic (he really has his finger on the pulse doesn''t he?)...Pompous Londoners who can''t resist sticking their snouts into another person''s business (we''ve all seen our villages buggered up by them haven''t we?)...students who''ve got more spots than games under their belts....and of course the "new age" spectator who can afford the seats the real supporters can''t. They are not representative of the City....and not worthy of your effort.

The whole City fiasco a waste of time...and under Smith sadly the team itself doesn''t deserve a second thought. There are all sorts of hoorahs turning up at the ground these days...and in truth most of them would struggle to find their way to the ground if you dropped them in Tombland.  Little plastic figures sat in Delia''s cosy dolls house, moved in and out at her behest....and worst of all they pay for the privilege of doing so.

Hilarious....but some how embarrassing. They deserve each other mate.........