Oh yes, it''s REALLY frustrating isn''t it when fans of other teams (shock, horror, the thought of it!!!) join a Norwich forum?! If you don''t understand that (or the sarcasm in this post) then you really don''t understand much do you??

We are a friendly club who just happen to be liked and respected by many people in the game. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with that?!

Maybe because they enjoy the banter, like our fans or just want to find out more about our team before they play us.

Whats with the large bold writing, thats more likely to frustrate people than football fans??

[quote user="barlodona"]why do fans of other teams want join a norwich forum ??? i really do not understand it and it frustrates me  lol ???[/quote]

Why shouldn''t they?  I don''t believe there is a law saying everyone on here (or other Norwich forums) have to be a Norwich fan?  Maybe they are using this forum to learn about the club prior to playing us (as happens in a few cases), they have connections with us (married a Norwich fan), moved here and want to come to games and learn about the club?  Of course there are the usual visits from those who think they are above us (from any club), but then I suppose we could say none of us have viewpoints we all agree with.  I have visited Ipswich forums and other clubs in the past, I still get an Ipswich newsletter from their official board because of visits on there after our promotion year triumph    lol

[quote user="barlodona"]why do fans of other teams want join a norwich forum ??? i really do not understand it and it frustrates me  lol ???[/quote]

Why do people come on forums and use oversized fonts, an unnecessary

amount of question or exclamation marks and use poor spelling and grammar. I do

not understand why people can’t learn a bit of netiquette, it really frustrates

me! [;)]

I''m always happy to hear from other fans (provided they haven''t come on here to antagonise). Another perspective often makes you look at things in a different way. Freshens up the gene pool!

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="barlodona"]why do fans of other teams want join a norwich forum ??? i really do not understand it and it frustrates me  lol ???[/quote]

Why do people come on forums and use oversized fonts, an unnecessary amount of question or exclamation marks and use poor spelling and grammar. I do not understand why people can’t learn a bit of netiquette, it really frustrates me! [;)]

[/quote]

Netiquette! What in the name of Hucks is that?

Sounds suspiciously like the kind of corporate BS I have to listen to on a daily basis at work. Let me tell you now that if you ever use the term "going forward" in one of your posts I will hunt you down and ensure that you never get the chance to use that shiny new degree of yours!

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="barlodona"]why do fans of other teams want join a norwich forum ??? i really do not understand it and it frustrates me  lol ???[/quote]

Why do people come on forums and use oversized fonts, an unnecessary amount of question or exclamation marks and use poor spelling and grammar. I do not understand why people can’t learn a bit of netiquette, it really frustrates me! [;)]

[/quote]

Sounds suspiciously like the kind of corporate BS I have to listen to on a daily basis at work. Let me tell you now that if you ever use the term "going forward" in one of your posts I will hunt you down and ensure that you never get the chance to use that shiny new degree of yours!

[/quote]Lol, i hear that ''going forward'' every day shack! Along with "you don''t want to reinvent the wheel" and a particularly awful one that i think seems to be particular to (but prevalent in) the organisation i work in: "it''s motherhood and apple pie..." Argghh!Do you work in the public sector by any chance?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]Clearly, somebody just isn''t thinking outside of the box today. Try this: http://www.mhprofessional.com/product.php?cat=106&isbn=0071452168

[quote user="I. Shurmer"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]Clearly, somebody just isn''t thinking outside of the box today. Try this: http://www.mhprofessional.com/product.php?cat=106&isbn=0071452168[/quote]Oh my god! If that wasn''t in dollars i''d assume it was a joke book! Do you have any examples from it? Maybe you have a copy!?

[quote user="barlodona"]sorry guys maybe i just find it strange for some one to come on here whos not an norwich fan to post 40 posts in 2 days but hey thats what i think[/quote]

What does it matter if he/she makes 40 posts in two days? He/she obviously likes this site, as well as Norwich City FC, so why not?

How about welcoming this poster to the site instead of trying to put them off from posting here, which you were obviously trying to do with your large lettering in your opening post in this thread![:@]

I couldn''t care less if they''re not a City fan and made a HUNDRED posts in two days - what does it matter??

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="barlodona"]why do fans of other teams want join a norwich forum ??? i really do not understand it and it frustrates me  lol ???[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]lol no not quite what your thinking, here is some info on it http://www.albion.com/netiquette/

[quote user="a1canary"]I''m always happy to hear from other fans (provided they haven''t come on here to antagonise). Another perspective often makes you look at things in a different way. Freshens up the gene pool!
[/quote]

Gene pool ?   I don`t mind  visits from  fans of other clubs  ,  but  do we have to have sex as well ?  LOL

Fans from other clubs  - by coming on here to express their views - are obviously thinking outside the box, and, I would say certainly pushing the envelope.[:|]

[quote user="sheded"]

[quote user="a1canary"]I''m always happy to hear from other fans (provided they haven''t come on here to antagonise). Another perspective often makes you look at things in a different way. Freshens up the gene pool! [/quote]

Gene pool ?   I don`t mind  visits from  fans of other clubs  ,  but  do we have to have sex as well ?  LOL

[/quote]Yes very good, thankyou sheded - lol! The gene pool of opinions i meant. I think [*-)]

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Fans from other clubs  - by coming on here to express their views - are obviously thinking outside the box, and, I would say certainly pushing the envelope.[:|]

[/quote]

I suspect that they are just giving us a heads up on their views.......