Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Grant wants Cureton-Delia says NO!

Re the original message, Jamie went to Bristol Rovers in Sept 95 Delia didn''t become a director till  a couple of months later. Yet another made up story to make one of the board look bad. Make them credable for heavens sake

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Christ what a load of pathetic drivel.[/quote]

I didn''t realise Christ had a car,[au] or even the fact that he was a pathetic driver? [:|]

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Christ what a load of pathetic drivel.[/quote]

Yes your post is. Why bother?

On my last trip to Norwich, I helpd ITV to make a film with Darren Eadie in "Soccer Anglia Night", it was Norwich City vs Colchester United. After final whistle, the player come warm down, Darren Eadie saw Jamie Cureton and he ask him to make the little film too, then Darren asked if Jamie want to stay in Norwich for a drink, but Jamie replied, "No, I have to go back to Colchester with the club coach!" It''s true and what I heard.

Human beings will grow up...

Roasting ?? erm i dont think so.!! yeah i saw them out and they were hardly  hammered !! leave the lads alone. after all it is there summer break!!

[quote user="duke100"]Roasting ?? erm i dont think so.!! yeah i saw them out and they were hardly  hammered !! leave the lads alone. after all it is there summer break!![/quote]Erm, roasting http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/dictionary/roasting/ - well both I and Roy Keane have seen the video and I can confirm Chris Brown was involved.  And it was obvious this was a regular occurence from what was said.As for some of the losers still at our club... no comment

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Re the original message, Jamie went to Bristol Rovers in Sept 95 Delia didn''t become a director till  a couple of months later. Yet another made up story to make one of the board look bad. Make them credable for heavens sake[/quote]

Cureton was still at Norwich in April 96 mate. That was the month of the famous green hair at portaloo road when he came on and scored before that unmentionable Ullathorne back pass! Mike Walker took over that summer and I don''t think he wanted Cureton. Delia was offered a place on the board that summer too but I can''t see where it was her that forced him out.

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Re the original message, Jamie went to Bristol Rovers in Sept 95 Delia didn''t become a director till  a couple of months later. Yet another made up story to make one of the board look bad. Make them credable for heavens sake[/quote]

cureton left us in 1996.. not 1995... it was late 1996...

he scored vs the binmen in March 1995 for us

jas :)

It''s a little bit of a shame that a thread designed to question whether a rumour may be true has a title/headline declaring something as a fact, with an exclamation mark. Still...

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="duke100"]Roasting ?? erm i dont think so.!! yeah i saw them out and they were hardly  hammered !! leave the lads alone. after all it is there summer break!![/quote]Erm, roasting http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/dictionary/roasting/ - well both I and Roy Keane have seen the video and I can confirm Chris Brown was involved.  And it was obvious this was a regular occurence from what was said.As for some of the losers still at our club... no comment[/quote]How do you know he was involved, he''s not one of the people in the video but supposdly behind the camara, which of makes it inconclusive whether he was there or did indeed take part.

Young blokes in ''having sex with girls'' shocker.  As I said at the time, it''s not like he''s doing anything illegal, just embarassing that it became a kiss and tell and entered public consumption.  Fair crack to the fella!

[quote user="mbncfc"]It''s a little bit of a shame that a thread designed to question whether a rumour may be true has a title/headline declaring something as a fact, with an exclamation mark. Still...[/quote]

Surely your not implying ive started it all up....what A Whittle...never........yawn!

Sorry meant Sept 96, not 95, but the premise is still the same Delia didn''t  become a drector till two months later. Mike Walker who was appointed in May/June 96 sold him cause of his attitude. obviously he''s a lot older and a better professional now

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Sorry meant Sept 96, not 95, but the premise is still the same Delia didn''t  become a drector till two months later. Mike Walker who was appointed in May/June 96 sold him cause of his attitude. obviously he''s a lot older and a better professional now[/quote]

Look i dont want to seem rude but ill repeat this again. I knew Jamie at the time and know for a fact that he asked to leave because he was homesick, hence why he was prepared to drop a league to be closer to his family, it had nothing to do ith his attitude.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="mbncfc"]It''s a little bit of a shame that a thread designed to question whether a rumour may be true has a title/headline declaring something as a fact, with an exclamation mark. Still...[/quote]

Surely your not implying ive started it all up....what A Whittle...never........yawn!

[/quote]

Actually, no I wasn''t. I''m just not a fan of story asking a question, and a thread title/headline stating something as fact - so clearly contradicting or assuming the content of the story/thread is true anyway. Hence the content of my original post.

There are a lot of posts on here which complain when Archant do it.

Don''t be so sensitive, or defensive. It just makes you look more guilty [:D] ( I didn''t think you were BTW)