Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Now will you be alright?

Now will you lovely old boys and gals be alright if aardee slips away for a couple of weeks on holiday? , will i come back to find the pages awash with hate and venom ? as city fan pulls city fan to pieces , responsible debate is great , respectable argument is fine, and you never know what  you can achieve with well put proper and well thought out points , i remember Nutty or the" talented one" as i like to call him change his mind re Flem , Hux ,etc which is brilliant to my mind,  this is what the board is all about , not this "blood on the rails " i am seeing , lets leave this sort of behaviour to that lot at porthole rd , we are above all that , far too intelligent , talking of porthole rd , can you imagine what it would be like if you lived there and had to wake  up every morning to look out over that ? i think i would prefer war torn Beirut , it seems the posters that anger you the most are Smudge , Cluck , Wiz , Arto W , Rick K , and Bly , well you must remember that each and every one of them is a city supporter , which is important to me , o,k, some may have gone slightly "astray" but only slightly mind you , what you must not lose sight of is the fact that their love of our great club is as deep as yours and mine, someone once called me "naive" because of the way i think , but i think that that someone was confusing naivety with a careing trusting person who has hope in his fellow man . now i know my fellow Pink  n Pickers as the "talented one " dubbed us (that title stuck eh Nutty) will do no wrong in the next two weeks , we don''t wan''t bans , suspensions , we need you up to the sratch line as aug 11 th gets ever closer , we need you fit sharpe as a razor , no sofa sfoties , we have to go for 10 months  not like last seasons 2 months , now will you be alright ? i will now say goodbye , good luck , see you soon , and thank you in the language i will be useing for the next two weeks ,do''vizhdane, kasmet, do''scorro, blagoda''ya ,Big Headed Poster or What ? any idea''s Angel ? maybe some free home made sausages , who knows where i am going ? [;)] aardee.

[quote user="mbncfc"]Have fun in Spain, Ray. [:P][/quote]

you are a lovely old boy but no cigar , you are a long way off ,         [;)]arrdee.

Have a lovely holiday Mr Ducker [:)]

I know its you cause when you change your name it changes your name on all your old posts too!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

I know its you cause when you change your name it changes your name on all your old posts too!!

[/quote]

You are sharp Di , forgive the pun , when are you going to come over and see us again? [:D] arrdee.

who knows where i am going ? Wink [;)] aardee.

Ray, I''m sure you are off to Bulgaria in search of, among other things,  a new variety of sausages. Presumably you will be somewhere on the Black Sea. My guess is you are going to a health spa including daily bathing in the mineral waters, thereby cleansing yourself of the memories of the past two seasons, and coming back fresh as a daisy as we seek the title in the coming year. Am I close?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Game, set and match Angel. Cleaned him up. Just like a Serena ace.

Lovely old boy though.

OTBC

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="mbncfc"]Have fun in Spain, Ray. [:P][/quote]

you are a lovely old boy but no cigar , you are a long way off ,         [;)]arrdee.

[/quote]

Is usually the case Sir, and not always deliberately [:''(][:D]

Enjoy the Bulges.

Isn''t it odd how the smartarses just can''t resist showing us they''ve cleverly Googled the answer?

Have a nice time in Slough RD...........[B]

[quote user="Cluck "]

Isn''t it odd how the smartarses just can''t resist showing us they''ve cleverly Googled the answer?

[/quote]

Nice to see people like me are still getting up your nose Cluck, despite your insincere protests that''s it''s like water off a duck''s back. 

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

For sure I googled the answer cluck! It''s not that big... or clever... but it beats making them up [;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

who knows where i am going ? Wink [;)] aardee.

Ray, I''m sure you are off to Bulgaria in search of, among other things,  a new variety of sausages. Presumably you will be somewhere on the Black Sea. My guess is you are going to a health spa including daily bathing in the mineral waters, thereby cleansing yourself of the memories of the past two seasons, and coming back fresh as a daisy as we seek the title in the coming year. Am I close?

[/quote]

Spot on , YankeeCanary , you are my man , there is a smile on my face , i am bubbling over with mirth , but i know we will never beat our sausages , as City Angel has told us the " best in the county ", or was that the best in the country, ? and remember all you poster are welcome ,

arrdee

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

Yep i will admit Cluck i am a fake , i have only been to Manchester , in the last 10 yrs , i love the the blue hills , the Rilla mountains , the vine yards of Trafford ,The sun , Cluck  you are out on your own , which i don''t want  you to be , i don''t want to see you insulted becauce of my acount , you are a city fan ,  i don''t want'' to make  you look silly , any thing you have said against me , i forgive you , because you don''t mean it , i don''t have to ask google for answers , i can speak the language, ok its monkey hear monkey say , i know i will never be fluent in the language , the slavonic languages  have so much in common with moden Bulgarian which i can''t get my head around at the moment , but i will keep trying .[:)] 

arrdee

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Have a good time Ray .. my guess is Bulgaria, is that close? What''s with the sausages?[&]

[ap][ip][H]

[/quote]

Yep Bulgaria  is right , well done Nutty , spot on , don''t  you know about our famous sausages and meat , come over and see us we are only 10 mins from the city , i know they can''t beat us for price''s  or quality , when  you produce it your self , and my Ruths recipe handed down by her grandfather , which i don''t even know myself , but what i know its all meat , i don''t tell lie''s ask , ask City Angel , she has tried them , ask Fat Barman , or Cathy , why go to the super market''s or butcher''s when you can have proper meat like you use to have years ago , i will give all posters a discount on any thing they buy from me , remember our prices are almost half what the super markets are robbing you for the bland crud , now you know i can only lead you to the water but i cannot make you drink , but you know i don''t tell lies , in fact i will give you your first lb sausages , i still owe Jas T B K some sausages , and i think his little daughter must be over two by now so she can manage chipolates now , she will grow up good and strong with arrdee proper meat if he want''s it .     arrdee[:)]

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

Yep i will admit Cluck i am a fake , i have only been to Manchester , in the last 10 yrs , i love the the blue hills , the Rilla mountains , the vine yards of Trafford ,The sun , Cluck  you are out on your own , which i don''t want  you to be , i don''t want to see you insulted becauce of my acount , you are a city fan ,  i don''t want'' to make  you look silly , any thing you have said against me , i forgive you , because you don''t mean it , i don''t have to ask google for answers , i can speak the language, ok its monkey hear monkey say , i know i will never be fluent in the language , the slavonic languages  have so much in common with moden Bulgarian which i can''t get my head around at the moment , but i will keep trying .[:)] 

arrdee

[/quote]

Arrdee...I fear you may have got your Bolshoviks in a twist as my little "dig" was directed at those "members" (and I use the term advisedly) who were far too eager to be seen as the top of the foreign langauge class.

The day I turn on the person whom I once described as the Nicest Person in the World on an earlier thread will be the day Bulgaria gets to join the European Union.......

Oh they already have.....best you watch your back then eh?      [:)]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

arrdee

[/quote]

Arrdee...I fear you may have got your Bolshoviks in a twist as my little "dig" was directed at those "members" (and I use the term advisedly) who were far too eager to be seen as the top of the foreign langauge class.

The day I turn on the person whom I once described as the Nicest Person in the World on an earlier thread will be the day Bulgaria gets to join the European Union.......

Oh they already have.....best you watch your back then eh?      [:)]

[/quote]

Yep got yer Cluck , i knew you would not have a go at me , as i have always enjoyed your post and have told so in the past , i may not agree with all you say but i will defend your right to your opinion with my dying breath, perhaps i shouldn''t  use that term at the moment , so its off to Bulgaria inside the hour,  for Ruth and my self to live like millionaires for two weeks , best dutch beer @ 35 p a pint , Ruth s rum and coke 6o p a glass , gourmet meals for less than a £5 er , tipping like a wild man , i wish i could take you all with me .[:)] arrdee.