Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Coca Cola Championship Goals - cccgoals.co.nr - U21 Goals.

Long time, no speak.My site will show all your championship goal next season, and is infact being worked on quite regularly (although, the lack of an editor working has forced me to complain to my hosts).As a test, i have uploaded the U21 Goals, between England And Slovakia.They should be descent quality.Also, it has been optimised for Mozilla Firefox at the moment. Should work on internet explorer, but i''m not sure on layout etc.If people could post, telling me the browser they are using, if the video''s load, the layout seems correct, adverts and text etc load, it would be of great help for me to get it running smoothly on all browsers.Many thanks,Hogesar

Oh, and i''d also be interested for anyone using NetScape, Or if you''re using a different operating system to Windows (Linux, Mac etc)

80 views and no responses. I don''t care for internet traffic at the moment, i needed help in seeing problems, in preperation for the next season.

Looks good to me. I use Firefox - only slight thing I can see is not all the videos are in line.

I am using internet explorer and the site looks as i think it should.  The videos work perfectly, except from 3 of the championship ones (the 3 after the plymouth game), saying that the videos are no longer available.

Thankyou, CJF.

I had the same problem with internet explorer, but occasionally it loaded correctly.

It is adapted for firefox at the moment, glad to see it''s fine on there!

[quote user="Quantum"]Looks good to me. I use Firefox - only slight thing I can see is not all the videos are in line.
[/quote]

Yeah, the aligning is slightly wrong. I think the top one should be slightly to the left!

Thanks.

[quote user="Loughborough Canary"]I am using internet explorer and the site looks as i think it should.  The videos work perfectly, except from 3 of the championship ones (the 3 after the plymouth game), saying that the videos are no longer available.[/quote]

Hmm..unavailable? That''s down to youtube/metacafe i''m afraid.

It''s pointless me updating those though [:D]

Thanks for the two/three responses. [:P]

Anyway, i''ll be working on it for internet explorer, and getting the site ready for the upcoming season! (Pre-season games also, hopefully)

[quote user="Loughborough Canary"]I am using internet explorer and the site looks as i think it should.  The videos work perfectly, except from 3 of the championship ones (the 3 after the plymouth game), saying that the videos are no longer available.[/quote]

Just out of interest, how wide is it? It should be reasonably thin, because others have claimed on internet explorer it''s too wide, which is what i encountered!