Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Is Peter Thorne still here?

There are a number of clubs in a bidding war to capture this prolific striker and his agent is holding out for the best deal.

Have you not seen the rumours linking him with a three-way tug of war between Milan/Man United/Real Madrid? 

No, neither have I. 

I can just see the long list of clubs looking to sign him on the back of his highly successful stint....though based on his previous record he''ll probably go into Lge 1.

I guess he''s presumably ''here'' - or at least not signing for anyone else - until his contract runs out (whenever that is), similar to Otsemabor who I hope will sign on 1 July(?) when his runs out at Crewe.

Oh god, he''ll never find a club if he puts in the same effort trying to find one as he did playing for us.

Probably got a sore toenail, so he''s out on holiday for a couple of months to deal with the mental affects.

He is trying to find his magic hat to pack into his suitcase.so if anyone has seen it please let peter know !

I think he may well drop out of the League altogether; I just can''t see anyone taking the risk on him due to fitness issues. League One or Two. I reckon a non-league side may pick him up.

Sitting out his contract I would imagine. He won''t be in a hurry to go anywhere & as sure as hell, no-one is interested in him. He can join the likes of Steve Walsh and Tony Cottee now...

yes he is still here , you must see him on his surf board, he came out with a pink and gold surf board ,i expect we paid for it , i shouted "is  that  new thorne" you can make it  sound like Henry if you hang onto the last of the words , now i don''t know anything about this so called sport , but i thought it foolish to take  your hands off  the contraption when hurtling along at a break neck speed to indercate to me that he had two  ,so it

proved , coming up spitting Bactons finest ,  no wonder he had a mouth abscess and could not play the other week ," I shouted are you all right thornee " with my    impersonatation  of  "henrrry " improving by the minute  ,his reply was "pluck your hen" ,he knows i am a bit of a butcher , bless him , oh no  oh lor now  he has just run into his mate , and our contraption dosen''t look in to  good of repair to me.

This is  Ray Ducker for the Pink u Posters baywatch , Bacton Norfolk [:D].

I have to admit I wasn''t overly sure Thorne was still here, but I did think that about Louis Jean for a long time last season (although he did have horendous injury problems). Thorne on the other hand hasn''t had this, has been rumoured to be on a lot of money and I think he has scored about 1 goal in about 40 odd games, therefore he should go as soon as a club will actually take him.

What would be frustrating is if he ended up at Colchester and ended up top goalscorer, we might try and re-sign him next summer ha!

How did i know this would become a joke of a topic? [:P]

carry on though, it rule [Y]

Careful - like another poster has pointed out previously - Thorne will more likely score a hatful against us this coming season knowing our luck.

Sods law & all that.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Is Peter Thorne still alive??[/quote]I saw him in Asda only yesterday afternoon...

yeh i think he''s still here.. i drove past Colney the other day and saw some old timer sweeping the car park.. he bent down to pick up a sweet paper and his back went... I over heard his supervisor shouting at him that he will require another 6 months on the club for it having only ever completed 3 days of work.

jas :)

I think I saw him about up here recently.  With 1 goal in 40 matches Man City fans are thinking him unimaginably prolific!