Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

How long?............

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Nope, sorry, you can''t possibly be any of the above, they''re all probably rubbin'' shoulders with the elite at the "Georgie Michael" gig.....unless it''s not your bag.[/quote]

Show me a middle-aged old fart that doesn''t have a soft spot for that perma-tanned goatee-bearded self-exposing freak.  I''m still narked that he stole the first gig at Wembley from Muse.  So, no. Not my bag.  Couldn''t you get a ticket, Mello ? [:)]
[/quote]

No, I sold it to Andrew Ridgley.......[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Before the good old, over used statement of  ''we go with what we''ve got!'' is trotted out?.

I''ll guarentee that either Mumbles, Doomy or Grant will utter those infamous and  hallowed words at a press conference this window. My money''s on mid-late July, but perhaps you have more faith in our board than I.

Call me a cynic if you like, but  it seems that I''ve been hearing that same old cr*p for every transfer window in the last decade!. 

Other than that, it''ll be the last minute panic buy (Jarret, Thorne and Brown come on down!) its becoming a regular ritual at City these days...................just like Christmas, but without the prezzies.

Oh, I could weep!.

[/quote]

I am just back off holiday Wiz,

I was expecting to see a shed full of new signings on my return, what''s happened ? Nothing !

Even the old inverse magic thingy aint working, so what chance have we got then  ? I ask you !

[quote user="Smudger"]

Have you forgotten that myself and Wiz are clairvoyants MYSTIC...

[/quote]How could he? He''ll surely remember your stunningly accurate prediction that we''d be relegated last season, right?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Even the old inverse magic thingy aint working, so what chance have we got then  ? I ask you !

[/quote]I heard a rumour Wizard''s magic thingy hasn''t worked for many years now... [;)]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

I heard a rumour Wizard''s magic thingy hasn''t worked for many years now... [;)][/quote]

Okay, so my wands a bit droopy of late, but I''m taking medication for it!.[;)]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Smudger"]

Have you forgotten that myself and Wiz are clairvoyants MYSTIC...

[/quote]

How could he? He''ll surely remember your stunningly accurate prediction that we''d be relegated last season, right?

[/quote]

Yeah but if Lappin hadn''t scored that free kick at Luton.................................................

That''s all that was between us and relegation.....

Just ask my old mate Smudge!!! [;)]

[quote]Okay, so my wands a bit droopy of late, but I''m taking medication for it![/quote]Many a fine tune enhanced by a slightly worn piccolo Wiz, and many a fine tune destroyed by a fat tuba.