Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Should the Current Board Be Replaced ? If so, why, and by who ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]The irony is that alot of the same people who were against those protests are against people questioning the current board now.  Keep tugging those forelocks......[/quote]

I''m not against questioning the current board at all.  In fact, what I''m trying to encourage is constructive criticism of the board, rather than just moaning about corporate football (that''s everywhere, not just us), or looking for conspiracy in 2 year old sets of accounts as some do.  We built a new stand, by the way, think of it as a clue.

Constructive criticism is often lost in the morass of "we''ll never get him, he''s too good", or "we got him, he''s rubbish" nonsense, which I see as a hangover from finding any stick to beat Worthington with, and a difficult habit to lose.
[/quote]

Blah, the new stand is being paid for out of the £15million securitisation deal ie. its a bit like a mortgage. Interest and repayments amount to about £1.8million per year so that has not eaten into much of the £35million tv revenue we have recently received or the Ashton/Green/Francis profits. Or the £6.2million TaylorWoodrow money.

I am constructively criticising the board. I want them to end their "obsession" with off-field activities (easily provable in the accounts) and concentrate all the clubs available time and resources on improving the poor fare on the pitch.