Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Green, Crouch & Bentley

All in England squad for Brazil & Estonia.

Good going lads. Well done.

You did well for us, and now your ambition shines through.

Good luck.

OTBC

useless is perhaps a little harsh, he wasnt that bad and there were far worse players in the team that season!!

and i agree...5..15???

Think he has improved imensely this season and i''m sure the season with us helped him to develop a thicker skin, although i''m sure he doesn''t look back on it too happily.

He played really, really well at Wembley for the under-21''s the other month so well done to him.

Greeno had an ace finish to the season after a really tough first-half (6-0 Reading on New Year''s Day anyone?) and he and Tevez really won them the points against Arsenal and Utd at the crunch!

Crouch is so unappreciated by Liverpool, should go to Newcastle where they would love him! He has scored some vital goes for them the last two seasons and he''ll need to play an important part for England if we are to qualify for Euro 2008 I suspect!

tbf bentley was one of the only highlights of our premiership season. was a real shame when he got injured, if he hadnt we might be all be having different opinions. after his injury he came back in the man u game and whipped in a perfect free kick for ashton. at the beginning of the season he scored and arguably good goal that bobbled over given''s hands at newcastle. i thought after that newcastle game there was a real possibility that we might stay up but then he got injured and we lacked any real quality, apart from huckerby and maybe jonson, throughout the team.

[quote user="NimChimpskee"]Except Bentley didn''t do well for us, in fact he was useless.

BBB - you wrote this post at 5.17am!!!! wtf????
[/quote]

Useless???  what a load of rubbish! he was great for us, and infact him getting hacked down against Westham was one of the major factors as to why we got relegated. You dont remember how much we missed him while he was out?

[quote user="NimChimpskee"]Except Bentley didn''t do well for us, in fact he was useless.

BBB - you wrote this post at 5.17am!!!! wtf????
[/quote]

NimChimpSkee

Ever heard of shift-work, overseas hideaways, i-passes, insomnia, foreign contracts, narcolepsy, international deadlines.......... etc etc. The choice is yours.[:)] 

Nim Chimpsky was a chimpanzee who was the subject of a landmark experiment in teaching sign language to apes. Named as a humorous salute to language theorist Noam Chomsky, Nim was raised........sent to a medical lab ...........rescued..........and sent on retirement to.........a Texas wildlife sanctuary.

Nim Chimpsky is also the name of a popular Welsh band.

[:-*][;)]

But wtf.[<:o)]

One love.

OTBC

far too inconsistent for us, flashes of quality(i remember Bolton at home when he ran the show) but overall he didn''t produce often enough, he was only young back then and has obviously developed and is now a very good player

Bearing in mind he had a manager who didn''t have a clue how to use him, I thought Bents did very well for Norwich.The ''training ground incident'' according to a player who was there was hilarious, it just showed that Worthy didn''t have a clue - apparently

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I thought Bentley was fantastic for us once he got settled in. Nearly kept us up. Think he well deserves his call up
[/quote]  Talented he might be but he and Francis didn''t put in the effort in the one game they needed to against Fulham, when we might have stayed up, but there again they both knew they wouldn''t be playing for us the next season.