Sign in to follow this  
TWEETY PIE

Were you the idiot

Last night some idiot behind me,when Iwan was introduced as sub booed followed by a torrent of abuse with a nautical theme.I have a couple of things to add on this message board that i told you last night.Crawl back under the stone from whence you came,and maybe try and locate that one inept very lonely brain cell.We are all entitled our opinions but to abuse Robbo that way NEVER,might not be the force he once was but would die for the cause,and you know the other thing that got to me the P**T didnt even pay for his ticket as the season ticket holder was working and gave it him.Apologies to regular posters but i had to get that off my chest and to the other 7''998 going to Palace enjoy the day

You should have stood the whole time blocked his view, then tripped him up on the way out! no one should abuse Iwan! unforgivable.....let hope he''s not behind me at palace!!!!!

Abusing Iwan is treason at Carrow Road. He''s a legend and should be given respect. Plus, I think he will still ahve an important part to play in the final 10 games. I would love it if Iwan scored the goal that wins us promotion.

Before the match Iwan came over to shake hands with a lad I sit near, and talk to him for a bit. As he is a lad with learning difficulties, gestures like this mean absolutely everything to him, and you could see the pride written all over his face as one of his heroes was standing there with him. Iwan...LEGEND! Whoever you are booing him - SHAME ON YOU!

Don''t apologise Tweety, prats like this need to be exposed and we need to be made a aware of them. People like that make me really angry. As TPC said, it is treason to abuse Robbo and a suitable punishment should be found like throwing the offender in the Wensum!

I was stood next to "the lad with learning difficulties" when Big Iwan came over to speak to him. Robbo was brilliant and even found time to autograph my 11-year-old daughter''s programme. The man is a true gent, a fantastic professional, and personifies everything good about this Club. And I still believe that he can do a great job as ''Super Sub'' during the run-in. Give this man a Testimonial Match as soon as we can, so that we can show him how much he means to us!

Link NR9, you must introduce yourself as such at the next home game and we can chat about this mb! Presumably we both know the cricket umpire who sits there too.