Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc

Worthy to become NI manager...

Good Luck to him...

I think that Lawrie Sanchez done a fantastic job for Northern Ireland and I for one see no reason why Nigel can''t carry that on for them.

I for one wish him all the best and will certainly be watching Northern Ireland''s games even closer if he is to take charge. 

I''ll echo that. I think he stayed too long with us, but I don''t wish the guy any ill and I hope he does well.

If he can get them into Euro 2008, and if they perform decently in the first stage, he''ll have improved his profile ready for a club job.

Good luck to him. He has quite a lot to live up to after Lawrie Sanchez. The N.I. press didn''t exactly give Sanchez an easy ride either. I wonder if he will be able to keep David Healy scoring goals though.

Good luck to him although he stayed on at City too longer he doesn''t deserve the abuse he takes on here !

Can''t see Paul Mcveigh coming out of international retirement now !!!!!!!

Can I not get rid of the guy?  As a Northern Ireland fan I am slightly depressed by the appointment - I really wanted Sanchez to stay on part time.

Bit of a surprise as only a couple of weeks ago he ruled himself out of the post, he stated that he would prefer club football until he was ready for international management later on in his career.

Unusual for these footie people to give misleading comments to the press isn''t it ? (ha,ha !)

I for one, being in the minority to see him leave us, wish him good fortune in this venture and I''m sure we will be soon getting some entertaining post match commments from him, "nowadimeen ?"

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Bit of a surprise as only a couple of weeks ago he ruled himself out of the post, he stated that he would prefer club football until he was ready for international management later on in his career.

[/quote]

According to Five Live last night he''s been appointed until the end of the qualifiers in the first instance, which is what both sides wanted.