Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Post & come back the next day. Yawn. Bor..........

that has to be the most constructive, insightful and thoughtful post ever in the history of the pinkun... or the internet...

well done Bly!

jas :)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[|-)][O][C]

[:-*]

[W]

[U]

[:''(]

[|-)][O][C]

OTBC

[li][li][li]??????

[/quote]

Or in my case.......''Post - and it doesn''t get past the moderater''.......or ''mellohater''......whatever. Although, it seems to be ''Ok'' for ''other'' certain derogatory comment and cheap-shot posters to have their 10 bob''s worth.......What''s the problem Pink''un?[^o)]

Is it just a ''personality thing'' with a few of you?.......It''s so unfair![:''(] 

You keep mentioning this Mello, to the point that I''d love to know what it was! Our deleted items folder is hit and miss (or selective...?) on what it keeps, so I can''t see it. You''ll probably tell me it was something I deleted...Us moderators aren''t clones though, so can draw our lines differently... think of it like a skipping rope.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]You keep mentioning this Mello, to the point that I''d love to know what it was! Our deleted items folder is hit and miss (or selective...?) on what it keeps, so I can''t see it. You''ll probably tell me it was something I deleted...

Us moderators aren''t clones though, so can draw our lines differently... think of it like a skipping rope.
[/quote]

I''m not saying the ''mods'' should all audition for a part in "I-Robot 2". I''m just a bit/lot annoyed, that I''ve had quite a few posts (most recently) that have been deleted for ''no reason'' and other trivial tat...... I refrain from using expletives and libelous and personal slander.....it''s not my style. Do you get my *****ng drift? I was deleted by a certain ''mod'' on 2 occasions, for ''unnecessary'' and ''no reason'' - reasons given......Now, I''m certainly not paranoid, but is the NCFC Chief Exec a mod?.......

You''re ACE by the way.....I like you![Y]

It doesn''t really matter, I won''t go to citizen''s advice or the European Court of Injustice....yet.

What a strange thread this is...

It''s like a mod having a conversation with himself...

at least I know I''m crazy..

[:P] [:O] [H] [:-*] [<:o)] [Y] [B] [*-)] [8-)]

Nevermoind mods it''s [O] 4 my meds [:''(]

How odd is this.  A thread that was started with a total nonsense of a message yet allowed by the moderaters....who are now commenting on moderation.   The mind boggles.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]It''s either expression through art or one of those picture-word puzzlers.

But it must be football related as it included OTBC.
[/quote]

It''s the sun........it gets to folk.

Glad to see you all enjoying yourselves whilst we await the first signing of the summer.

Riddle me this, riddle me that......................

[:)]

OTBC

how is that football related Vince,

it could stand for On The Bonkers Coach [:P][;)]

[quote user="JC"]

How odd is this.  A thread that was started with a total nonsense of a message yet allowed by the moderaters....who are now commenting on moderation.   The mind boggles.

[/quote]

But. Will we die as children of the fifth age...................

How odd is that?

Boggle, boggle.................

It must be those darned unis.[:-*]

[:S]

One love.

OTBC