Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Got any more stars like Green?

When he signed for WHU, people on this site seemed happy to see him go. He''s been a star since he joined us. Got any more star buys at the club, like Ashton and Green?

why? want to but them illegally and get away with out a poitns deduction just because "sir" trevor is on the FA commitee?

jas :)

2 words............Andy Hughes

1 price..................5 million.

He can play Right back, Left Back, Centre Midfield, Right Midfield and just behind the strikers.   5 Million is a snip for a player that can play in all those positions.   Get on the phone to Curbishley and get him signed up.

How we will cope without him, im not sure but he is a star and you should buy him.

a west ham fan on the pink un-weve the same arrognace as ever  

giving charlie big potatoes-to be honest im glad u stayed up(any guesses why)

ps i wont be goin to the friendly match either

Do you think we''re your feeder club now?

Hopefully, what goes around will really go around and your mob will get theirs next season.

Worst Sham Utd

This was a Premier League issue. Brooking is with the FA. They do not have any jurisdiction over the

PL.

I''d  like to say that the ICF would look forward to seeing you again at Carrow Road but unfortunately, you''ll never grace the Premier League again, will you?

How long have you got?

Ashton breaks his leg, weeks before the new season.

Tevez/Mascherano dumped on Pardew a couple of days before the season starts. Pressure appied by the prospective owner to play them. Other players become upset by the attention on two players.

Neither of them speak English and the club have to have a translator on site.

Mascherano comes in for Mullins. Who''s his best mate, Reo Coker. He sulks for most of the season and does not put in any effort on the pitch. He is also angry that the club did not tell him about Arsenal''s £13m bid for him, although, the club, contractually, did not have to.

Tevez upsets West Ham''s shape and the team find it difficult to play together as a unit. Pardew cannot make it work and leaves him on the bench.

Baby Bently scam. Players are eaning too much and believe that they are better than they are.

Cliques in the dressing room. Players found have gambling debts and alcohol abuse.

After the first aborted takeover and a Tony Cottee led Irish consortium, Magnusson finally takes over the club, in December! What pressure have the players been under whilst all this was all going on?

Pardew sacked in December.

Curbishly brought in too late for any real signings before the transfer period ends.

Manager has to upset certain players in the squad by telling them some home truths, which causes more agro in the camp.

WHU suffer big defeats and at one stage are 10 points away from safety.

Fans on the terraces demand Tevez must play.

Points deduction scenario gathers pace. For the rest of the season, it is a cloud that the players have to play under.

Enter Tevez. It''s not so much that it was all down to his play, in the early days it was his enthusiasm, chasing balls down, tracking back that lifted the rest of the team and confidence grew.

10 games to go, with little chance of escape! Tevez plays "out of this world football" , the rest of the team play inspired football and we survive, or do we? Perhaps there''s a further sting.

What a season. Could you have survived that lot? I hope that you never have to find out. PHEW!

[quote]I''d  like to say that the ICF would look forward to seeing you again at Carrow Road[/quote]

You sad, sad man!!

Green''s Stats for WHU.

Played -26

Won - 11

Draws - 1

Loses - 14

Conceeded - 41 (2 penalties)

So he conceedes 1.5 goals (not including the penalties) per game.

I''m sorry i don''t see this as very good...........

O dear a pretend soccer hooligan living in the 80''s ICF give it a rest and go back to Yarmouth with your school mates Happy Hammer

Ooh, is the ICF still going? Thought they''d all have retired to their Barking maisonettes by now!

I thought it was actually the FA Premier League (always has been, just the FA bit has been dropped as a branding issue) and was fromed by the FA as a break away from the Football League (now champs, leagues 1 & 2) to ensure that MORE of the TV coppers went to the FA rather than the football league organisation.  Can anyone else recall the genesis of the premier league those 15/18 years ago??

In that case there actually closer links now between the FA and its key product, the top flight clubs, and so a link with trevo brooking. 

Personally  I think the brooking link is a red herring,  the rule makers are simply too scared of the damage to the brand and media image any legal challenge that West Ham WOULD have made to a points deduction and so bottled the correct decision.  Any subsequent ''indepedent'' enquiry will prove as effective a whitewash as anything seen in government in the last few years.

Distasteful and corrupt, west ham fans are not the ones in the wrong here - its the power brokers and gutless wonders in charge of teh disciplinary committe who wont enforce the rules through fear of retaliation from the playground bullies.  

How can you all take the mick and say "Andy Hughes" should go!!

he was one of our best players in my eyes at the end of last season , his work rate is quality

and when we cheer his name (wich alot of fans did) he loved it and it made him give more...

Andy Hughes a quality player!!! Yes [Y]

Sadly no;  we have an excellent pro in Hux,  a too good for champs but not good enough for prem Earnie,  but beyond that no one that a premier league team will want.

Glad Greeno is doing well,  and know Deano will do well next year to once fit.  They both deserve prem football.

[quote user="HappyhammerAndy"]

I''d  like to say that the ICF would look forward to seeing you again at Carrow Road

[/quote]Ohhh, he''s hard!/me runs to get dad!If football wasn''t rotten to the core in this country you''d be

relegated. You''re a Premier League team because of incompetence, corruption, or a mix of the two, nothing else. Ask any other unbiased fan of any other club and they''ll tell you the same.Good luck with Ashton. You''ll find out soon enough why he''s not held in the highest regard round these parts.

Now, sod off back to your chirpy cockney, apples and pears, knees up Muvver Brahn messageboard and discuss the finer points of jellied eel consumption.

[quote user="Happyhammer Andy"]

This was a Premier League issue. Brooking is with the FA. They do not have any jurisdiction over the

PL.

I''d  like to say that the ICF would look forward to seeing you again at Carrow Road but unfortunately, you''ll never grace the Premier League again, will you?

[/quote]

Interesting to see that WH supporters have to hide behind insults rather than being able to defend their club and the decison of the independent tribunal.  Bearing in mind most clubs in similar situations have had points deduction imposed, the vast majority of football supporters believe that WH''s punishment was unduely lenient.

the ICF. a load of fat men hiding behind each other because in a 1 on 1 situation theyd bottle it?

Hard men indeed.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the ICF. a load of fat men hiding behind each other because in a 1 on 1 situation theyd bottle it?

Hard men indeed.

[/quote]

ICF ''The Football Factory''......... More like a second-hand market stall. Football violence is sooooooo seventies.

You do make me larf![:D]

"Curbishly brought in too late for any real signings before the transfer period ends".

Errr...except Upson (£6 million) , Lucas Neill (undisclosed) and Davenport (undisclosed).

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

"Curbishly brought in too late for any real signings before the transfer period ends".

Errr...except Upson (£6 million) , Lucas Neill (undisclosed) and Davenport (undisclosed).

[/quote]

Don''t forget Boa Morte too!

Also, didn''t Tevez sign on deadline day at the end of August and not before the season started?

Good to see he knows so much about his team!!

the question is, why does this greasy, smog infected londoner have such an interest in norwich city?

[quote]I''d  like to say that the ICF would look forward to seeing you again at Carrow Road [/quote]

Andy, what a pathetic, brainless, comment to make. On that evidence, this forum can happily do without posters like you [:@]

Yeh, probably right. Most of the originals are married and are earning fortunes from writing books about those days, (sold in all good bookshops folks). 

The originals do still sometimes turnout, but only for big games etc.

Now, I enjoy taking my young boy to matches. How times have changed. Where have all those years gone, I suddenly feel old.