Sign in to follow this  
Canary02

Good morning

Hello all.

I''m doing a bit of a tester with this one. My e-mail address has changed and so whereas I used to be Canary02 I may now have to be known as Canary O''Tutu, but as we all get worried about duplicate identities I thought I''d come out immediately.

I haven''t been on for a while because I''ve changed jobs and I actually spend the day doing some work now so don''t get time to post too often. How are things on here? I did a brief scan and Cluck and Smudger seem to be conspicuous by their absence, although this Arthur Whittle chap has shown up with long, drawn-out Cluck-esque diatribes so it''s nice to see the lunatic fringe still being represented!

The summer transfer activity is looking positive and I get the impression that Grant has learnt from Worthy''s mistakes and is making sure that big transfer moves are leaked to the press so that we know that action is being taken and that the ambition is there, rather than put us through a wall of silence and mistrust. Good work by whomever thought of that. Hopefully the Marshall deal will go through soon and clear up the biggest problem we have for next season.

If you need to change to a new email address, you can update it through the Edit your details page - but because of the way the message board is bolted on to our main membership system, you will still have to use the old email address as your login. Post notifications, private message alerts, etc should be sent to your updated email.On the main site (e.g. for Prediction League) you can login with the new email address. Simple!

[quote user="Canary02"]

I did a brief scan and Cluck and Smudger seem to be conspicuous by their absence, although this Arthur Whittle chap has shown up with long, drawn-out Cluck-esque diatribes so it''s nice to see the lunatic fringe still being represented!

[/quote]

So having different opinions from you constitutes being part of the lunatic fringe? Unbelievable!

[quote user="Canary02"]

Hello all.

I''m doing a bit of a tester with this one. My e-mail address has changed and so whereas I used to be Canary02 I may now have to be known as Canary O''Tutu, but as we all get worried about duplicate identities I thought I''d come out immediately.

I haven''t been on for a while because I''ve changed jobs and I actually spend the day doing some work now so don''t get time to post too often. How are things on here? I did a brief scan and Cluck and Smudger seem to be conspicuous by their absence, although this Arthur Whittle chap has shown up with long, drawn-out Cluck-esque diatribes so it''s nice to see the lunatic fringe still being represented!

The summer transfer activity is looking positive and I get the impression that Grant has learnt from Worthy''s mistakes and is making sure that big transfer moves are leaked to the press so that we know that action is being taken and that the ambition is there, rather than put us through a wall of silence and mistrust. Good work by whomever thought of that. Hopefully the Marshall deal will go through soon and clear up the biggest problem we have for next season.

[/quote]

So, they that don''t concur with your ideals concerning NCFC.......are lunatics are they? Your an expert in this field then? Or do you just recognise a ''supposed'' fellow lunatic when you see one?

I get ''moderated'' for typing less ''derogatory'' or ''libelous'' comments, replies and retorts on this forum, (occasionally humorous, and that are no worse than what one half of local comedy duo - pens in the EEN on a Friday in his personal column). I do hope moderating isn''t being bias or selective to those that hold the NCFC board in great esteem - and have nothing but positives to say about our ''ickle'' club.......I also, sincerely hope, that Archant aren''t getting pressure from ''outside'' forces, and must ''toe the line'' - or access and availability will not be forthcoming and remain fairly limited - from those that control the media and the club. Richard Balls wasn''t a popular scribe down at Carra, was he? But, Waggers was.....Maybe, the match reporting media who have said ''horrid'' things about NCFC, will be restricted to watching and reporting from a suitable hotel room window, as I don''t think that there are any stepladders manufactured, that are suitable enough for one to see over the stands.

Then again, perhaps I''m just being a ''supposed'' lunatic, cynic, conspiracy theorist, pathetic chump, know nowt numpty and general antagonist..........[:|].........wibble!

"Oh, and welcome back......you''ve been sorely missed, and this forum with your absence and lack of constructive comment - has just been absolute hell".          

[quote user="Canary02"]

Hello all.

[/quote]

Who do you represent.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02"]

I did a brief scan and Cluck and Smudger seem to be conspicuous by their absence, although this Arthur Whittle chap has shown up with long, drawn-out Cluck-esque diatribes so it''s nice to see the lunatic fringe still being represented!

[/quote]

So having different opinions from you constitutes being part of the lunatic fringe? Unbelievable!

[/quote]

hehehe the first lunatic has appeared... congratulations CANARY02

I knew it wouldn''t be long before one of the sheep threw in one of their conspiracy theories...

Are you sure that you aren''t myself or Cluck in disguise ARTHUR?  Maybe you are Clucks elderly mother fighting the good fight???

Honestly, these people wonder why myself Cluck and others have thrown aspersions on them being absolute nuts... they make me pi$$ myself with laughter quite frankly!!!

Carry on....   [;)]

o2, when you shake the tree don''t be surprised at what falls out. Or was that the intention.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Canary02, you''re a genius mate!! I think the replies so far justify every word of your post... [;)]
[/quote]

Yep, pure genius.......I''m surprised you could see what you were typing - with your head so far up........

Light blue touch paper, stand back and ...

Nice to see people taking themselves as seriously as ever, especially "Comedy" Mello!

I see the transfer news is thin on the ground today. Safri to West Brom was all I saw, although the "if Koumas goes to the Premiership" aside probably means it''s rubbish.

[quote user="Canary oTutu"]

Light blue touch paper, stand back and ...

Nice to see people taking themselves as seriously as ever, especially "Comedy" Mello!

I see the transfer news is thin on the ground today. Safri to West Brom was all I saw, although the "if Koumas goes to the Premiership" aside probably means it''s rubbish.

[/quote]

Isn''t it thin on the ground every day being a City fan CANARY02???  [:P]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary02"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Canary02, your post seems to be an ill-disguised excuse to have a go at people whose views disturb you.