Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

wales v czech

......and didnt Carl Robinson play well! Rarely was possession and was always there to track a runner or want the ball!

Most definitely not the worst player we have had over the last 3 yrs. Just a scape goat thats all.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

......and didnt Carl Robinson play well! Rarely was possession and was always there to track a runner or want the ball!

Most definitely not the worst player we have had over the last 3 yrs. Just a scape goat thats all.

[/quote]Get used to it mate once one scape goat is hounded out  the knockers have to appoint another one I.E  poor C.Brown.

[/quote]

Disagree. If not Savage retired to play for Wales then I never see Robinson can manage a place on the bench. Poor player who can run, also I cannot believe how cheap the price he join Norwich? Just 50k for an international player...

[/quote]

utter B***ox and u know it!

what contribution did Carl Robisnon make tro us.. apart from using us as a fitness exercise before swanning off to The USA.

jas :)

He was a steady player, ok no frills, never got the plaudits he deserved. His pass completion rate was good, he kept the game ticking over. Like me, saturdays commentators were impressed by his contribution against Rosicky et al.

As a fellow midfielder i thought he was tidy and unsung....God i knew id take a battering for this, ha!

Totally agree with you.  A much better player then some people make out.  I watched the game on Saturday and thought he did a great job on Rosicky, a similar job to the one he did on Kaka against Brazil last year (It was 0-0 when he was replaced late on).  The 3 man midfield suits his game well - It must have been difficult playing alongside someone like Hughes in a 4-4-2 for a large part of his NCFC career.