Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

More on Brown

just heard this song about Chris Brown from a mate.. apparently it has been sung at the stadium of Light.. anyone confirm it?

To the tune of "blame it on the boogie"

dont blame it on the touchline, dont blame it onthe goal posts, dont blame it on the flood lights blame it on chris brown, he just cant he just cant he just cant control his feet

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just heard this song about Chris Brown from a mate.. apparently it has been sung at the stadium of Light.. anyone confirm it?

dont blame it on the touchline, dont blame

it onthe goal posts, dont blame it on the flood lights blame it on

chris brown, he just cant he just cant he just cant control his feet

[/quote]

For someone who''s always the first to rubbish any rumours I''m surprised

you''d post this "apparently" story from a "mate". Apparently 

Drury told my nan he''s rubbish too.  Give the bloke a ''kin chance

will you.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

dont blame it on the touchline, dont blame

it onthe goal posts, dont blame it on the flood lights blame it on

chris brown, he just cant he just cant he just cant control his feet

[/quote]

For someone who''s always the first to rubbish any rumours I''m surprised

you''d post this "apparently" story from a "mate". Apparently 

Drury told my nan he''s rubbish too.  Give the bloke a ''kin chance

will you. [/quote]I don''t need to say anymore your said it all SPat good reply

Why the chuffin heck are we debating the merits of Chris Brown, when it''s close season, and he hasn''t had the opportunity to prove himself for weeks, if not months. At least give him the opportunity to play a few games before you dismiss him as rubbish.

As a comparison, I seem to remember Alan Smith was once being hailed as the next messiah, then you see him playing for England last Friday and he was poor. And the lesson is? A player''s form can be very in and out. It''s a certainty that they are not going to perform very well, while they feel the crowd is against them. Back them and their confidence will grow and they should give their best. If they''re given a fair crack of the whip and still prove to be disappointing, then you can think about dropping them.

The Liverpool take on this was much funnier:

Don’t blame it on Biscan,
Don’t blame it on Hamann,
Don’t blame it on Finnan,
Blame it on Traore,
He just can’t, he just can’t, he just can’t
control his feet...

dont believe its from a mate spat and that i have made it up????

Want her email address to ask her urself?

No idea whether it''s true or not Jas, it''s irrelevant. But I do

think  a young , city player should be given the time to prove

himself before being constantly rubbished by his own 

supporters  In the one game I saw him (Blackpool) I thought he

played prety well, put in the effort and doesn''t deserve the stick that

you and others are dishing out.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

dont believe its from a mate spat and that i have made it up????

Want her email address to ask her urself?

[/quote]

is she hot?

[quote user="SPat"]No idea whether it''s true or not Jas, it''s irrelevant. But I do think  a young , city player should be given the time to prove himself before being constantly rubbished by his own  supporters  In the one game I saw him (Blackpool) I thought he played prety well, put in the effort and doesn''t deserve the stick that you and others are dishing out.
[/quote]

ahhh don''t worry about Spat JAS... it made me chuckle...  I thought that it was the funniest and best post from yourself in many a long month...

I like your friends style!!!  [Y]

How about singing that little dittie next time Granty had the audacity to bring the fella on... yes???

yeah, and you don''t worry yourself about making your mind up about a player you''ve never seen. Try being a supporter for once instead of a spam jockey ;-)

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="SPat"]No idea whether it''s true or not Jas, it''s irrelevant. But I do think  a young , city player should be given the time to prove himself before being constantly rubbished by his own  supporters  In the one game I saw him (Blackpool) I thought he played prety well, put in the effort and doesn''t deserve the stick that you and others are dishing out.[/quote]

ahhh don''t worry about Spat JAS... it made me chuckle...  I thought that it was the funniest and best post from yourself in many a long month...

How about singing that little dittie next time Granty had the audacity to bring the fella on... yes???

[/quote]How about supporting him when he is on the pitch? Brown was bought to partner Earnie, and hasn''t had the chance to do that. With support from the stands, maybe he can prove to be a decent buy. Do some people want him to fail? Why on earth would anyone want that?

[quote user="Putney Canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="SPat"]No idea whether it''s true or not Jas, it''s irrelevant. But I do think  a young , city player should be given the time to prove himself before being constantly rubbished by his own  supporters  In the one game I saw him (Blackpool) I thought he played prety well, put in the effort and doesn''t deserve the stick that you and others are dishing out.
[/quote]

[/quote]
How about supporting him when he is on the pitch?

Brown was bought to partner Earnie, and hasn''t had the chance to do that. With support from the stands, maybe he can prove to be a decent buy. Do some people want him to fail? Why on earth would anyone want that?
[/quote]

He already has failed... Chris Martin and Dion above him in the pecking order already (and deservedly so)... C''mon open your eyes man... Chris Brown will struggle to play 20 games for City let alone score 20 goals... he will go down alongside Dean Coney as one of the worst Strikers to ever pull on a yellow & green shirt!!!

Whilst I agree that Brown needs time to establish himself I have to say from whatI have seen of him he looks no better than what we already have, and before any of you mentalists out there start having a pop, I reckon it is not that difficult to spot players who "have something about them". As ever I hope I am very wrong and Brown starts banging the goals in, if that happens I will be the first to come onto this message board and hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong.