Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Whatever Happened To "My Problems With the Board - Part 2 ?"

I read with interest Arthur Whittles'' "My Problems with the board - Part 1", and while disagreeing with some of the points made there, felt that some of the points had merit and were well expressed.  However, it''s been a while now, and much like my wife waiting for the next episode of Corry / Eastenders / Big Brother, feel that I am being robbed of the opportunity of reading what Arthurs'' alternative to the board would be, as I assume this is what he had intended for Part 2.So Arthur, assuming you want to "Sack The Board", and you have the cash to buy them out (£30 million should cover it I reckon), where do you go from there ?  Have elections to determine a new leadership committee, as in FC Barcelona ?  Find a rich former Microsoft employee like Phil Anthropist ?  Create an autonomous anarchist collective working for the greater good of the community ?  Or maybe we could turn the club into a Kibbutz ?Don''t be shy Arthur, your audience is waiting [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I read with interest Arthur Whittles'' "My Problems with the board - Part 1", and while disagreeing with some of the points made there, felt that some of the points had merit and were well expressed.  However, it''s been a while now, and much like my wife waiting for the next episode of Corry / Eastenders / Big Brother, feel that I am being robbed of the opportunity of reading what Arthurs'' alternative to the board would be, as I assume this is what he had intended for Part 2.

So Arthur, assuming you want to "Sack The Board", and you have the cash to buy them out (£30 million should cover it I reckon), where do you go from there ?  Have elections to determine a new leadership committee, as in FC Barcelona ?  Find a rich former Microsoft employee like Phil Anthropist ?  Create an autonomous anarchist collective working for the greater good of the community ?  Or maybe we could turn the club into a Kibbutz ?

Don''t be shy Arthur, your audience is waiting [;)]
[/quote]

If you read -My problems with the board part 1, he says hes waiting for someone to explain what they mean by proof of any wrongdoings.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I read with interest Arthur Whittles'' "My Problems with the board - Part 1", and while disagreeing with some of the points made there, felt that some of the points had merit and were well expressed.  However, it''s been a while now, and much like my wife waiting for the next episode of Corry / Eastenders / Big Brother, feel that I am being robbed of the opportunity of reading what Arthurs'' alternative to the board would be, as I assume this is what he had intended for Part 2.

So Arthur, assuming you want to "Sack The Board", and you have the cash to buy them out (£30 million should cover it I reckon), where do you go from there ?  Have elections to determine a new leadership committee, as in FC Barcelona ?  Find a rich former Microsoft employee like Phil Anthropist ?  Create an autonomous anarchist collective working for the greater good of the community ?  Or maybe we could turn the club into a Kibbutz ?

Don''t be shy Arthur, your audience is waiting [;)]
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah good idea BLAHBLAHBLAH heheheheheehee...

Thought you already knew that the plan is to vote either myself or Cluck in as Chairman???  [;)]

[quote]If you read -My problems with the board part 1, he says hes waiting for someone to explain what they mean by proof of any wrongdoings.[/quote]

That''s nice, a good cyclical argument to hide behind.  I don''t see what that has to do with telling people how he would do things differently.