Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Steven Naismith Anyone?

We are obviously in the market for a striker, and have cash to splash and i think that Steven Naismith would be a great buy and certainly affordable at £1.5Million tops. I admit i havent see him play, but with interest from Rangers, and arsenal sniffing around at one point he must have some talent. An added bonus is that he''s Scottish so Grant and his tartan clan are likely to be aware of him. There is apparently a bid on the table from a different club other than Rangers, Could it be us? Probably not.

Do you think Naismith would come here? Bound to be on better wages, could Grant tempt him south?

I too havent seen him play, but have heard very good things about him. If given the choice though: Celtic, Rangers or Norwich, the odds would be on one of the old firm clubs.

Did a quick search on youtube, and this video poped up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhufedme4rY

He is still only 19 years old, still having a fair way to go untill he turns into a complete player. To date he''s scored 19 goals in 43 apperances for an average Kilnarmock team, and unsurprisngly won the SPL Young Player of the Year back in August 2006.

Its also reported that Arsenal have been long-term admiriers of him.

A championship club have had a £1.4Million bid rejected, but it is close to their rough asking price. Could it be us?

A championship club have had a £1.4Million bid rejected, but it is close to their rough asking price. Could it be us?

Sorry I couldn''t post something more exciting, ready for debate for my 2000th Post!