Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

My problems with the board-part 1

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Im also jas the barclay king, lahblahblah, blainsey, evil monkey, yankee canary, should i continue? Although looking back my posts as jas the barclay king were predictabley pathetic i must admit.[/quote]

I see you have decided to start insulting people now. Strange poster to pick on as I would have said Jas is one of the more open minded posters on this site and doesn''t strike me as a blinkered Delia is great type of fan.

[/quote]

Agreed, what the heck did Jas do?
This Whittle bloke is more about wasting people''s time than anything else.
Said it before. Wind up merchant, in my humble opinion.

[/quote]

Hang about im sure it was you who said those lovely words about me lacking a brain after i came out of hospital from a serious health matter. As for Jas like yourself he is one of the posters constantly making false accusations about who i am and my reasons for posting. As for wasting peoples time, ive yet to read anything remotely interesting regarding your views on the club. ,it seems to me that all your postings are either aggresive or arguementive and all this coming from the person who told me to ignore such postings.

Forgetting this playground rubbish, it''d be grand to actually hear your answers to the questions put at you in this and your other thread.

[quote]Hang about im sure it was you who said those lovely words about me

lacking a brain after i came out of hospital from a serious health

matter.[/quote]That was the user a load of squit.[quote]it seems to me that all your postings are either aggresive or

arguementive and all this coming from the person who told me to ignore

such postings.[/quote]It was me who told you to ignore such postings, so if anyone''s the hypocrite here, I am.  Any danger of you replying to the rather interesting and constructive questions on the part 2 thread, Arthur ?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Hang about im sure it was you who said those lovely words about me lacking a brain after i came out of hospital from a serious health matter. As for Jas like yourself he is one of the posters constantly making false accusations about who i am and my reasons for posting. As for wasting peoples time, ive yet to read anything remotely interesting regarding your views on the club. ,it seems to me that all your postings are either aggresive or arguementive and all this coming from the person who told me to ignore such postings.

[/quote]I know nothing about your health problems other than what you''ve recently chosen to make a big deal about on these boards. I''m sure many posters have health problems, but most would regard them as a private matter, and certainly not mention them in a public forum, because quite simply its no one else''s bloody business. Far be it from me to suggest you may be trying the garner a sympathy vote.Perhaps you can point me to this offending post and show me where I am supposed to have commented in the context you alledge?And you''re quite at liberty to ignore my posts, no one forces you to read anything.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Im also jas the barclay king, lahblahblah, blainsey, evil monkey, yankee canary, should i continue? Although looking back my posts as jas the barclay king were predictabley pathetic i must admit.[/quote]

I see you have decided to start insulting people now. Strange poster to pick on as I would have said Jas is one of the more open minded posters on this site and doesn''t strike me as a blinkered Delia is great type of fan.

[/quote]Agreed, what the heck did Jas do?This Whittle bloke is more about wasting people''s time than anything else.Said it before. Wind up merchant, in my humble opinion.[/quote]

[/quote]

It wasn''t him actually.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I know nothing about your health problems other than what you''ve recently chosen to make a big deal about on these boards. I''m sure many posters have health problems, but most would regard them as a private matter, and certainly not mention them in a public forum, because quite simply its no one else''s bloody business. Far be it from me to suggest you may be trying the garner a sympathy vote.
Perhaps you can point me to this offending post and show me where I am supposed to have commented in the context you alledge?
And you''re quite at liberty to ignore my posts, no one forces you to read anything.
[/quote]

Firstly i apolgise for thinking it was you who said those words although you seem to like being drawn into petty  name calling and general time wasting threads whilst trying to come across as a deep thinking wise guy. Like i said what are your reasons for posting on here with regards to NCFC because ive yet to see anything other than slagging off me,smudger and other like minded people.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]On our forums we can only see the IP of our load balancer, which distributes traffic between webservers.[/quote]Thats a pretty poor state of affairs Pete, on a couple of forums I have experience of any new registrations with duplicate IPs are flagged straight away. Is this due to the forum software?I would have thought the ability to trace IPs was almost a requirement these days, just be glad you don''t get 10 or 20 spam accounts created a day like some forums [;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Firstly i apolgise for thinking it was you who said those words although you seem to like being drawn into petty  name calling and general time wasting threads whilst trying to come across as a deep thinking wise guy. Like i said what are your reasons for posting on here with regards to NCFC because ive yet to see anything other than slagging off me,smudger and other like minded people.

[/quote]Well my motives for posting here used to be to discuss football related matters with other City fans, but lately the boards seem to have been all but taken over by a handful of posters (your "like minded" friends - though why anyone would admit to having a "mind" like Smudger is beyond me) who post the same old rehashed, repetitive bilge dozens of times. I''m sorry, but I see little point in debating with such people, because as has been proved here time and time again, the said posters do not respond to anyone who bothers to counter their posts with intelligent debate, and I include you in that, though you''re not (yet) the worst offender.I''m sure everyone knows what your opinions are, you''re entitled to them just as everyone else is entitled to theirs. Do we really need them repeated ad-nausem daily?If thats slagging you off, then I''m sorry, but I call it like I see it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I know nothing about your health problems other than what you''ve recently chosen to make a big deal about on these boards. I''m sure many posters have health problems, but most would regard them as a private matter, and certainly not mention them in a public forum, because quite simply its no one else''s bloody business. Far be it from me to suggest you may be trying the garner a sympathy vote.
Perhaps you can point me to this offending post and show me where I am supposed to have commented in the context you alledge?
And you''re quite at liberty to ignore my posts, no one forces you to read anything.
[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair ARTHUR...

Over my time on here BLAHBLAHBLAH and JAS have at least tried to balance their views but occasionally get drawn in to the name calling etc (and when they do it is nearly always backing up the majority view).

HERB and YANKEE on the other hand rarely say anything about the club itself and are a couple of the worst examples of people on this forum who think that they are smart by trying to assasinate the character of other posters.

It doesn''t take a genius to work out that there are many posters on here who will respond in a funny but unoffensive way if they do not agree with something...  amongst those that are pro-board people like NUTTY and MACCY D manage this most of the time...

I think that most people who post on here who are against the board respond to people in the same manner as they respond to them.

I think that SONS OF BODICEA is a great example of somebody who pays the other poster respect 99.9% of the time even when he/she does not agree with them at all!!!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Well my motives for posting here used to be to discuss football related matters with other City fans, but lately the boards seem to have been all but taken over by a handful of posters (your "like minded" friends - though why anyone would admit to having a "mind" like Smudger is beyond me) who post the same old rehashed, repetitive bilge dozens of times.
I''m sorry, but I see little point in debating with such people, because as has been proved here time and time again, the said posters do not respond to anyone who bothers to counter their posts with intelligent debate, and I include you in that, though you''re not (yet) the worst offender.

I''m sure everyone knows what your opinions are, you''re entitled to them just as everyone else is entitled to theirs. Do we really need them repeated ad-nausem daily?
If thats slagging you off, then I''m sorry, but I call it like I see it.
[/quote]

well as i said ive yet to see any posts regarding the club and many in reply to either my own or like minded posts so to say you dont get involved in such repetative posts is rubbish. I see it as you being on here to create bad feeling and not debate and as you would say if thats slagging you off,then im sorry,but i call it like i see it.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[/quote]

Agreed, what the heck did Jas do?
This Whittle bloke is more about wasting people''s time than anything else.
Said it before. Wind up merchant, in my humble opinion.

[/quote]

Because your posts are so constructive and you have never tried to wind Arthur up have you herb.

So now im Arthur, and a binner and people have the nerve to have a go at old man whittle when he replys to someone mocking his health.

I and no-one else has any idea what private messages he has had.

Oh sorry i forgot im Arthur according to you because i disagree with you or am i a binner today.

Roll on las vegas tommorow and 2 weeks away from the idiot camp.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh and another thing Wayne, you seemed fairly certain he was leading a protest last night.  What changed ?Today 3:20 PM[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Has Arthur gone on record as saying he is leader of  a protest?  I thought he was just speaking his mind?[/quote]Yesterday, 7:17 PM[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Arthur i have a question. How long will it be before you protest and how will you go about it? e.g. website etc?[/quote]

[/quote]

I asked when HE would protest, the same way as i would ask when smudger would protest or cluck would protest.

It doesnt say Arthur my leader when do you want to lead us into protests.

Please read my posts properly.

[/quote]

There is a general impression that Arthur is some kind of leader of this protest. I''m rapidly gaining the impression that you are becoming his official spokesperson judging by the amount of times you answer a question directed to Arthur!

[/quote]

Wayne didnt go to Arthur''s meeting though even though he asked him to organise one!!

[/quote]

No wrong city angel.

No i couldnt make it in the end for reasons that are none of yours thank you very much.

I asked if EVERYONE fancied meeting up for a pinkun users meeting so dont try to make out ive said something i havent.

I didnt ask Artur to organise it, i asked if he could see if the landlord would lay on some grub.

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh and another thing Wayne, you seemed fairly certain he was leading a protest last night.  What changed ?

Today 3:20 PM

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Has Arthur gone on record as saying he is leader of  a protest?  I thought he was just speaking his mind?[/quote]

Yesterday, 7:17 PM

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Arthur i have a question. How long will it be before you protest and how will you go about it? e.g. website etc?[/quote]

[/quote]

I asked when HE would protest, the same way as i would ask when smudger would protest or cluck would protest.

It doesnt say Arthur my leader when do you want to lead us into protests.

Please read my posts properly.

[/quote]

There is a general impression that Arthur is some kind of leader of this protest. I''m rapidly gaining the impression that you are becoming his official spokesperson judging by the amount of times you answer a question directed to Arthur!

[/quote]

Wayne didnt go to Arthur''s meeting though even though he asked him to organise one!!

[/quote]

No wrong city angel.

No i couldnt make it in the end for reasons that are none of yours thank you very much.

I asked if EVERYONE fancied meeting up for a pinkun users meeting so dont try to make out ive said something i havent.

I didnt ask Artur to organise it, i asked if he could see if the landlord would lay on some grub.

[/quote]

hehehe meet CITYANGEL Wayne... she is ever so sweet... honestly mate!!!  [:D]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Web Team - Vince"]On our forums we can only see the IP of our load balancer, which distributes traffic between webservers.
[/quote]

Thats a pretty poor state of affairs Pete, on a couple of forums I have experience of any new registrations with duplicate IPs are flagged straight away. Is this due to the forum software?
I would have thought the ability to trace IPs was almost a requirement these days, just be glad you don''t get 10 or 20 spam accounts created a day like some forums [;)]
[/quote]

an I P addres is inavriably roaming.. so its highly unlikely that a poster with 2 accoutns would have the same IP address anyway unless they somehow posted at EACTLY the same time or logged off one I D and logged onto another....

I used t be a member of a football forum that was unfortunately hacked.. the IP address came up with Japan when put into a tracer.. yet we all know who did it and he lived in Birmingham. his Ip address was nothing like the one that was flagged on any previous occasion he viewed the board.

if we all had static IP addresses it would be a hackers paradise.

jas :)