Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

My problems with the board-part 1

[quote user="7rew"]Ok - I do seem to have been wrong about the date - However I don''t beleive that I was wrong about the content - she certaily said my version at some point, but it may not be that same occaision and I really can''t remember when.

I found the Man U quote:

“It was just amazing seeing van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo and Rooney running towards you,” she said. “You thought ''Wow!'' – but little Norwich stopped them. It was pretty good!"
http://new.pinkun.com/
I think this is a comment on the prevailing view of us that the media had at the time - rather than her view on the club. This I feel is backed up by her next statement:

“This is a good day for football. It''s good to see that sometimes the teams without the money, without the clout, can come out on top. We got two goals and a clean sheet against Manchester United – and that''s bloody brilliant. Am I allowed to say that on television?”

[/quote]

Not the only time she has labbeled us "little".

[quote user="spud"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Dear Mr Whittle,

A few people have answered your points in some detail but you do not appear to have replied. You claim to want debate on this topic but appear unaware as to how such things work.

Either that or you''re an extremely rude man........or have looked at the other side of the argument and have become a fully paid up member of Delia''s baaaaaamy ovine cake making army?

[/quote]

Im only on here today because im on holiday, does that make me rude? Maybe hes busy or you havent asked him your questions properly?

Roll on work.

some people?

[/quote]

Maybe I haven''t asked him my questions properly, what do you mean by that? Arthur stated his problems with the board and people have responded by either agreeing with him or, in my case, disagreeing. I though that Arthur might come back to my points and say "no Shack you''re wrong there because...." or maybe "perhaps you''re right on that point". I was under the impression that''s how debate works.

At the moment it seems that we''re expected to wait for Arthur to come down from Mount Sinai with his latest commandments which then become accepted fact. There doesn''t seem to be any real debate going on, just a load of mutual back slapping from people telling him to keep up the good work.

Never mind at least we know what Delia said on MOTD three years ago now, this was clearly the biggest issue facing our club today!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Maccy D - I have not been interviewed by Aunty Beeb but I have been interviewed by the North Norfolk Thunderer in connection with an alleged guerilla campaign mounted by the NNP, that targeted second home owners and their homes in and around Chelsea (sorry Wells) -next the Sea.....does that count??

[/quote]

Indeed it does, sounds like a terrifying ordeal.[:D]

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I think the "little Norwich" thing was pretty much a running theme throughout that season therefore cropped up several times in various contexts. I can clearly remember Delia saying at one point "We are a little club-we are little Norwich". I think that the context was Delia trying to downplay our chances against the big guns and play the underdog card to our advantage. I wasn`t too bothered at the time but events since have led me to the conclusion that this mentality is deeply ingrained at the club and is holding it back.[/quote]

Yes, this "little old Norwich" thing annoys me as well-it was, at the time, almost like we were expecting immediate relegation when we went up; the attitude of Reading was obviously completely different & look how they succeeded!

Delia should perhaps leave the psycology to Wenger and co!

[/quote]

Oh shucks Old Shuck

Compared to the top clubs in the Premiership we are "Little Old Norwich" and they are "Little Old Reading". Just ask Steve Coppell!

After a remarkable first season in the Premiership, Coppell knows that doing it all over again next term would only have been harder with the added burden of midweek trips abroad.

"We have to realise we are little Reading and next year we will be one the smallest clubs — if not the smallest — in the Premiership,’ he added. "We’re the tiddlers and we have to punch above our weight."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_page_id=1779&in_article_id=454547

Bet Reading fans hardly noticed those Coppell comments last month - but if they have a poor season next year they will come back and bite him in the @rse bigtime!

calling us li8ttle is just a defeatest attitude Imho..

what sounds better "we are little Norwich/reading/whoever and we are lucky to be here" or " we are one of the 20 best teams in this country, hence we are in the top flight ahead of supposed ''big clubs''.. bring on Chelsea, Aresenal, Man utd and Liverpool.. they arent unbeatable.. and we are setting out to prove it".

Muhammad Ali became a world beater by declaring himself better than everyone else... not by saying "well im little muhammed and if i win the fight i will be so happy" did he? not only did he declare he was the greatest he set out to prove it...

People say the premiership is boring. it is.. because most of the managers are defeatests.. they simply give up before the game has started.

why play 5-4-1 vs Chelsea? u wont create many (if any) chances.. they will break u down.. they will score...

the only way to win is to take the game to these teams, sitting back thinking ''why bother, we dont have a chance'' wont get u anywhere.. indeed.. why bother? if ur not going to make a o of the game and take it to the opposition why bother? why get out of bed in the morning? why not sit at home wioth ur feet up feeling sorry for yourself.

If i was a manager in the premiership (or anywhere) any mention of the word "little" would be banned... it holds u back, u will never reach the top if u limit urself from the start.. what our board of directors should be saying is "we are the best club in this division" and giving everyone a bit of belief. if we go up then say "Chelsea- Crap, utd - Crap, Arsenal - Crap, Liverpool - Crap, we can match them, we can beat them..." and not a 5-4-1 in site.

sounds a lot better doesnt it?

jas :)

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="spud"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Dear Mr Whittle,

A few people have answered your points in some detail but you do not appear to have replied. You claim to want debate on this topic but appear unaware as to how such things work.

Either that or you''re an extremely rude man........or have looked at the other side of the argument and have become a fully paid up member of Delia''s baaaaaamy ovine cake making army?

[/quote]

Im only on here today because im on holiday, does that make me rude? Maybe hes busy or you havent asked him your questions properly?

Roll on work.

some people?

[/quote]

Maybe I haven''t asked him my questions properly, what do you mean by that? Arthur stated his problems with the board and people have responded by either agreeing with him or, in my case, disagreeing. I though that Arthur might come back to my points and say "no Shack you''re wrong there because...." or maybe "perhaps you''re right on that point". I was under the impression that''s how debate works.

At the moment it seems that we''re expected to wait for Arthur to come down from Mount Sinai with his latest commandments which then become accepted fact. There doesn''t seem to be any real debate going on, just a load of mutual back slapping from people telling him to keep up the good work.

Never mind at least we know what Delia said on MOTD three years ago now, this was clearly the biggest issue facing our club today!

[/quote]

Im not a rude man, i just havent been on here much as ive been very unwell. I thought we would discuss part 1 before going onto part2, but fair enough i will post part 2 shortly. I do not see myself as some sort of god and feel you and others are trying to put words into other peoples mouths by comments like this. Im also not a self appointed leader as others have suggested. What you dont seem to undertstand is that there are many people who feel the same as me and maybe its you who is lookling for the mutual backslapping through your pro Delia leanings. Its easy for you to say that im just here to create trouble for the board and that im not prepared to have debate but maybe you should sit back and realise that people like me dont see the boards through rose tinted glasses, you never know Delia may one day read this herself and the club might actually benefit from our constructive criticism.

Dear Arthur,

I am sad to hear that you have been unwell. I hope that you

are better now.  Here is my response to

your latest post.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

What you don’t seem to understand is that there are many

people who feel the same as me and maybe it is you who is looking for the

mutual backslapping through your pro Delia leanings.

[/quote]

What you seem to miss is that there are also a lot of people

that do not feel the same as you, a few of them are on here, others are

not.  The important this is that there

are people on both sides of this debate and that they have it.

Remember, just because a lot of people think something or

feel in some way does not necessarily mean that they are right or wrong.  A lot of people think the word is flat, a lot

think that it is a sphere is a (hopefully) non-contentious example that I will

put forward for their being occasions on both sides of this.

As a secondary thing, I am not particularly Pro-Delia, for

example if we could find a better board to run the club I would be whole

heartedly behind it. However I am not Anti-Delia in that I would want a

replacement to be better (ie get better results) rather than just be different.On a seperate note, I am against foreign investors

in general, but that is nothing to do with Delia as has everything to do with

me doubting both their motives and whether they will stay around when things

get tough to help the club through hard times or just take their money and run

away, leaving the club in a much worse position than it is in now.

Im also not a self appointed leader as others have

suggested.

[/quote]

This is (imo) an impression that you give when you use these

large group of people that we (on this board) have not met to back up you opinions;

it makes you seem like the leader of or spokesperson for them.  You also, at times give the impression that

you feel that the backing of this group of people gives your opinion more

validity than others, which naturally these people then resent.

I am sorry that you occasionally come across like this as I

think you are a good guy who appreciates a debate - otherwise I would not be

writing this and would be just making some short retort or ignoring you.

Its easy for you to say that im just here to create trouble

for the board and that im not prepared to have debate but maybe you should sit

back and realise that people like me dont see the boards through rose tinted

glasses, you never know Delia may one day read this herself and the club might

actually benefit from our constructive criticism.

[/quote]

Not all critism is constructive criticism, which is

criticism which seeks to offer an alternative method to do things. You clearly

understand constructive critisism as you have acted upon some from earlier in

this thread, changing your signature and logo. Well done that was very big of

you.

For example this is an excellent  peice of constructive critism from ealier in

this thread:

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]calling us little is just a defeatest attitude Imho..

what sounds better "we are little

Norwich/reading/whoever and we are lucky to be here" or " we are one

of the 20 best teams in this country, hence we are in the top flight ahead of

supposed ''big clubs''.. bring on Chelsea, Aresenal, Man utd and Liverpool.. they arent unbeatable.. and we are setting

out to prove it".

Muhammad Ali became a world beater by declaring himself

better than everyone else... not by saying "well im little muhammed and if

i win the fight i will be so happy" did he? not only did he declare he was

the greatest he set out to prove it...

People say the

premiership is boring. it is.. because most of the managers are defeatests..

they simply give up before the game has started.

why play 5-4-1 vs Chelsea?

u wont create many (if any) chances.. they will break u down.. they will

score...

the only way to win is to take the game to these teams,

sitting back thinking ''why bother, we dont have a chance'' wont get u anywhere..

indeed.. why bother? if ur

not going to make a o of the game and take it to the opposition why bother? why

get out of bed in the morning? why not sit at home wioth ur feet up feeling sorry for yourself.

If i was a manager in

the premiership (or anywhere) any mention of the word "little" would

be banned... it holds u back, u will never reach the top if u limit urself from

the start.. what our board of directors should be saying is "we are the

best club in this division" and giving everyone a bit of belief. if we go

up then say "Chelsea- Crap, utd - Crap,

Arsenal - Crap, Liverpool - Crap, we can match

them, we can beat them..." and not a 5-4-1 in site.

sounds a lot better doesnt it?[/quote]

This however is just critism,

Part 1

Grieviences with the club.

Nothing has changed under Delia whatsoever compared to the

previous board-in fact we have gone backwards/sideways/backwards.

Lack of transfer investment, despite money from premiership

payments, transfers, high attendences etc.

Why have certain clubs who have attendences of 20,000+ been

able to invest yet we have failed to?

Why are the board only ready to sell to local investers,

when the way forward in football is to attract any investment-forign or

homegrown when everyone can see that is the way football is going.

Why should we settle for the board idea that we are

"little old Norwich"

when we have a catchment area of over 500,000?

Chase took a lot of flak for his style of selling players

and replacing them on the cheap. Yet, this board get away with the same thing

but larger gate income \[ during the Chase years we averaged 15,000 for home

games}. E.g. Chase- Replace 2.1m Fleck with 1m Robins. Delia/Board-Ashton 7.5m

with Earnshaw 3.5m

P.S. Where have the extra 10,000 supporters come from? I

wouldnt say it was Delia i would say it is football is now a fashion, due to

the likes of Skinner and Baddiel singing 30 years of hurt, prior to that i

attended an England game a\t wembley against Luxemburg getting 18,000 and there

certainly wasnt any women wearing short skirts and face paints in them days.

Maybe this is just the way we are going and no-one actually has a clue about

football passion anymore.

Regards, await part 2

A Whittle

[/quote]

but it is not that bad, normal critism also has its place,

there have been examples within this thread of destructive criticism which I am

glad that you do not indulge it. 

Destructive criticism is just criticising something for the sake of

being critical of someone or something.

A couple of rect example of this is 1st Wizard''s criticisms

of the club for making a bid on Billy Sharpe claiming that we knew we would not

get him when has hasn''t gone anywhere yet so we still might. Notwithstanding

the other arguements that have been advanced in that thread.

I hope that you continue to feel better, and thank you for

reading this now excessively long post!

7rew

Im not a rude man, i just havent been on here much as ive been very unwell. I thought we would discuss part 1 before going onto part2, but fair enough i will post part 2 shortly. I do not see myself as some sort of god and feel you and others are trying to put words into other peoples mouths by comments like this. Im also not a self appointed leader as others have suggested. What you dont seem to undertstand is that there are many people who feel the same as me and maybe its you who is lookling for the mutual backslapping through your pro Delia leanings. Its easy for you to say that im just here to create trouble for the board and that im not prepared to have debate but maybe you should sit back and realise that people like me dont see the boards through rose tinted glasses, you never know Delia may one day read this herself and the club might actually benefit from our constructive criticism.

[/quote]

I''m not particularly interested in part 2 yet, my point was that you''ve not debated the points raised by posters (including myself) who disagreed with the statements made in your original post. If you don''t agree with the points made, and I suspect you don''t, surely you should tell us why. I don''t expect you to suddenly agree with everything that posters with "pro-Delia" leanings have suggested, but it would helpful if you could tell us why you disagree.

Hope you''re feeling better by the way.

Sorry, this might come out the wrong way, but please re-ask me your questions and ill get back to you. Like i say ive been very ill and this site has been the last thing ive thought of. Some of the anti-board supporters turned up in the coachmakers as planned saturday so i cant really comment on that as people were given the chance to meet us but turned it down.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I''m not particularly interested in part 2 yet, my point was that you''ve not debated the points raised by posters (including myself) who disagreed with the statements made in your original post. If you don''t agree with the points made, and I suspect you don''t, surely you should tell us why. I don''t expect you to suddenly agree with everything that posters with "pro-Delia" leanings have suggested, but it would helpful if you could tell us why you disagree.

Hope you''re feeling better by the way.

[/quote]

Cheers.

Blahblahblah and various other asked for part 2 like i had backtracted on the good friday agreement and like i said i wanted to discuss part 1 1st but people like blah forced me into this because they dont have the constructive posts of people like yourself can give, so try anyway they can to try and cause a storm.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

calling us li8ttle is just a defeatest attitude Imho..

what sounds better "we are little Norwich/reading/whoever and we are lucky to be here" or " we are one of the 20 best teams in this country, hence we are in the top flight ahead of supposed ''big clubs''.. bring on Chelsea, Aresenal, Man utd and Liverpool.. they arent unbeatable.. and we are setting out to prove it".

[/quote]

I liked your post Jas and you make a lot of good points. But Steve Coppell or Delia or me in my post didn''t say that Norwich or Reading were lucky to be there or had no right to be there. You added that. Every side that gets to the Premiership deserves to be there and if so called bigger clubs are in lower divisions they deserve to be there too.

Steve Coppell seemed quite comfortable saying what he did and his Reading team haven''t played like they were lucky to be there.

It''s performances on the pitch that matter and not the words off the pitch. For whatever reason we have not had enough winners on the pitch over the last few seasons. We need players with the right mental attitude and leadership qualities to reflect the words in the rest of your post. Players like "Little Reading" had last season.

Hope you get better mate.

Like others i think this thread still has not been answered yet but i noticed a thread by BLAHBLAHBLAH yesterday more or less insisting on part 2 and generally mocking you for not doing so, so fair play and get well soon.

"You clearly understand constructive critisism as you have acted upon some from earlier in this thread, changing your signature and logo. Well done that was very big of you."

While I can see the reasons behind why you changed your logo ARTHUR surely you would of been better sticking with your original stance or at least tailoring something else around the Delia picture... Hold firm to your beleifs mate... hope you are feeling much better??? 

Sorry, this might come out the wrong way, but please re-ask me your questions and ill get back to you. Like i say ive been very ill and this site has been the last thing ive thought of. Some of the anti-board supporters turned up in the coachmakers as planned saturday so i cant really comment on that as people were given the chance to meet us but turned it down.

[/quote]

They weren''t so much questions, more points relating to the statements made in your original post. You can find them in my post from 1/6/07 at 9.55 on this thread if you want to discuss them.

I don''t think that people really turned down the chance to meet you. Instead I think most people are of the opinion that we can get our points across on here where everybody can join in.

[quote]Hope you get better mate.

Like others i think this thread still has not been answered yet but

i noticed a thread by BLAHBLAHBLAH yesterday more or less insisting on

part 2 and generally mocking you for not doing so, so fair play and get

well soon.[/quote]

Sorry you haven''t been well Arthur, I hope that your illness is not serious and that you''re back to form soon.

The reason for my post, albeit in an attempted humourous style, was that if you expect people to follow you in a protest to create change, you need to have an idea of what that change should look like, and be able to express that idea to others.  I also do not see why this thread imposes on any ideas for change you might have, so I see no harm in running the threads together.

So far, you''ve put together a list of your grievances with the board, and listened (if not answered) to counter-argument. You have said "This is Wrong", but you haven''t said "This is wrong, and this is how I would make it better".  It would take more than a few hundred people protesting against the board to enforce their removal.  They are directors of a public limited company, with shares that are worth several million.  In other words, you would need serious financial backing, or serious drops in attendances and large protests.  Unless we really struggle next season, I can''t see either happening.

I would also argue (as others have) that with new faces and money on the board, now is certainly not the time for protest.  A lot of fans are feeling positive about the club at the moment, deadwood has been cleared (something which would have happened quicker if it wasn''t for transfer windows), a new manager is making his mark and building his team.  We are being linked with young players with something to prove, rather than players happy to pick up a wage, with less ambition and no real feeling for or affiliation to the club.

Personally, I would like to see an elected season ticket holder on the board, as doing this would give supporters a greater feeling that their views were being listened to.  If you felt the board were listening to you, wou wouldn''t want to organise a protest after all.

Finally, a couple of names for you.  Ken Bates. Peter Ridsdale.  Do you really think that Delia Smith and Micheal Wynn-Jones are as bad ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Hope you get better mate.

Like others i think this thread still has not been answered yet but i noticed a thread by BLAHBLAHBLAH yesterday more or less insisting on part 2 and generally mocking you for not doing so, so fair play and get well soon.[/quote]

Sorry you haven''t been well Arthur, I hope that your illness is not serious and that you''re back to form soon.

The reason for my post, albeit in an attempted humourous style, was that if you expect people to follow you in a protest to create change, you need to have an idea of what that change should look like, and be able to express that idea to others.  I also do not see why this thread imposes on any ideas for change you might have, so I see no harm in running the threads together.

So far, you''ve put together a list of your grievances with the board, and listened (if not answered) to counter-argument. You have said "This is Wrong", but you haven''t said "This is wrong, and this is how I would make it better".  It would take more than a few hundred people protesting against the board to enforce their removal.  They are directors of a public limited company, with shares that are worth several million.  In other words, you would need serious financial backing, or serious drops in attendances and large protests.  Unless we really struggle next season, I can''t see either happening.

I would also argue (as others have) that with new faces and money on the board, now is certainly not the time for protest.  A lot of fans are feeling positive about the club at the moment, deadwood has been cleared (something which would have happened quicker if it wasn''t for transfer windows), a new manager is making his mark and building his team.  We are being linked with young players with something to prove, rather than players happy to pick up a wage, with less ambition and no real feeling for or affiliation to the club.

Personally, I would like to see an elected season ticket holder on the board, as doing this would give supporters a greater feeling that their views were being listened to.  If you felt the board were listening to you, wou wouldn''t want to organise a protest after all.

Finally, a couple of names for you.  Ken Bates. Peter Ridsdale.  Do you really think that Delia Smith and Micheal Wynn-Jones are as bad ?

[/quote]

Has Arthur gone on record as saying he is leader of  a protest?

I thought he was just speaking his mind?

Arthur "lets be avin you" as the pro Delias would be proud to say. { personally i cringe even typing it}

[quote]

[/quote]

Well, yes he has actually, here :I wouldn''t blame him for changing his mind though, strikes me as more trouble than it''s worth.

Oh and another thing Wayne, you seemed fairly certain he was leading a protest last night.  What changed ?Today 3:20 PM[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Has Arthur gone on record as saying he is leader of  a protest?  I thought he was just speaking his mind?[/quote]Yesterday, 7:17 PM[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Arthur i have a question. How long will it be before you protest and how will you go about it? e.g. website etc?[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

Well, yes he has actually, here :

I wouldn''t blame him for changing his mind though, strikes me as more trouble than it''s worth.

[/quote]

Thanks everyone for your good wishes regarding my ill health. With regards to your statement about me being a leader of the anti Delia ''''Brigade'''' i would just like to say that i have never said i was leader but merely taking over from my good friend Lee from his first campaign last season. Lee has recently moved away and felt unable to renew his season ticket [Due mainly because of travel costs, he''s moved to Wales] and so felt that if and when the time arrives and an organised campaign is merited that i could organise things closer to home.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings .

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh and another thing Wayne, you seemed fairly certain he was leading a protest last night.  What changed ?

Today 3:20 PM

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Has Arthur gone on record as saying he is leader of  a protest?  I thought he was just speaking his mind?[/quote]

Yesterday, 7:17 PM

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Arthur i have a question. How long will it be before you protest and how will you go about it? e.g. website etc?[/quote]

[/quote]

I asked when HE would protest, the same way as i would ask when smudger would protest or cluck would protest.

It doesnt say Arthur my leader when do you want to lead us into protests.

Please read my posts properly.

[quote]

I asked when HE would protest, the same way as i would ask when smudger would protest or cluck would protest.

It doesnt say Arthur my leader when do you want to lead us into protests.[/quote]

Well Wayne, you did ask him about the methods of protest, would he want to set up a website etc., why would he want to set up a website if he''s not running a campaign ?

Come to think of it, you arranged this meeting for poor Arthur at the Coachmakers and then scarpered, and now you''re pestering the bloke to set up a web site.  Sounds like you want this protest a heck of a lot more than he does.  If I was in poor health, I''d be ducking this one too - leading a campaign can be very stressful.

So Wayne old chum, take me to your leader, because it appears you don''t have one, and it''s not going to be a very successful campaign without one.

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh and another thing Wayne, you seemed fairly certain he was leading a protest last night.  What changed ?

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Has Arthur gone on record as saying he is leader of  a protest?  I thought he was just speaking his mind?[/quote]

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]Arthur i have a question. How long will it be before you protest and how will you go about it? e.g. website etc?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To answer the question of when I would be prepared to protest... I would say that I would like to discuss sitting down with like minded individuals in September (unless the full fee we receive for Earnie is re-invested in full along with at least the £2million that the Turners are suposedly putting in prior to the transfer window closing at the end of August).

If/when this is the case then I would hope that at least a hundred people would be willing to join me in starting protests and taking this movement forwards.

This does not mean that I would wish to act as a spokesperson for any said group but will be willing to demonstrate on my own if needs be (or alongside others) to bring about change that is the long-term best interests of NCFC.

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There is a general impression that Arthur is some kind of leader of this protest. I''m rapidly gaining the impression that you are becoming his official spokesperson judging by the amount of times you answer a question directed to Arthur!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There is a general impression that Arthur is some kind of leader of this protest. I''m rapidly gaining the impression that you are becoming his official spokesperson judging by the amount of times you answer a question directed to Arthur!

[/quote]

Wayne didnt go to Arthur''s meeting though even though he asked him to organise one!!

[quote]Wayne didnt go to Arthur''s meeting though even though he asked him to organise one!![/quote]Are Arthur and Wayne the same person, dare I suggest  ? [:o]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Wayne didnt go to Arthur''s meeting though even though he asked him to organise one!![/quote]

Are Arthur and Wayne the same person, dare I suggest  ? [:o]
[/quote]

by the gods! surely not!

jas :)

Im also jas the barclay king, lahblahblah, blainsey, evil monkey, yankee canary, should i continue? Although looking back my posts as jas the barclay king were predictabley pathetic i must admit.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Im also jas the barclay king, lahblahblah, blainsey, evil monkey, yankee canary, should i continue? Although looking back my posts as jas the barclay king were predictabley pathetic i must admit.[/quote]

You''re not me though.......I''m a eunuch individual......er, oops.......unique individual.

Just keep going Arthur! Do what you feel is right.[H]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Im also jas the barclay king, lahblahblah, blainsey, evil monkey, yankee canary, should i continue? Although looking back my posts as jas the barclay king were predictabley pathetic i must admit.[/quote]

I see you have decided to start insulting people now. Strange poster to pick on as I would have said Jas is one of the more open minded posters on this site and doesn''t strike me as a blinkered Delia is great type of fan.

Will you be sending Mr Gardener round next?

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

I see you have decided to start insulting people now. Strange poster to pick on as I would have said Jas is one of the more open minded posters on this site and doesn''t strike me as a blinkered Delia is great type of fan.

[/quote]Agreed, what the heck did Jas do?This Whittle bloke is more about wasting people''s time than anything else.Said it before. Wind up merchant, in my humble opinion.