Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

MY PROBLEMS WITH THE BOARD-PART 2

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="ray ducker"]

Will you please stop this in-fighting now ? i hate to see city fans having a go at each other i hate it , hate it, can''t you direct your energy to someone like the binners? rather than other City fans, Smudger you should be ashamed of youself reverting to something that not quite schoolboy humour , when i planned to meet Dixmar Racing i coincided it with my latest hospital visit , an ill-fated visit as it turns out, i felt i just wanted to go home and console my self with a pint of real ale and be with my family , but WHAT THE HELL whats the point in being miserable ? feeling sorry for myself won''t change a thing , i thought of the club i have loved for 51 years (i first went when i was 5 ) if i could give them something in return however small for what they have done for me over the years i would be a happy man , i also thought of my fellow Pink u Pickers , sat afternoons would not be the same without the fun and entertainment of watching our selections go in , so i went and found Dixmar Racing , the rest you know , i was successful  in my quest ,  

I  HARDLY   EXPECTED TO COME HOME TO THIS , whats the  matter with you ? i am not well and you are not making me feel any better , please stop this now , if only for my sake , PLEASE .R.D.                                                              

[/quote]

Unfortunatly ive had health problems aswell and this hasnt stopped morons sending me private messages and posts on threads joking about my health and abusing me.

Get well soon mate.

[/quote]

Well you know what they say boys & girls... don''t throw sticks and stones if you live in glass houses  [;)]

Has anyone else noticed a similarity between Arthur''s posts and Cluck''s early posts?  Early on, and some of you may find this hard to believe, Cluck posted some very good points; well written, well argued and polite.  However, as soon as you challenged them, he became the slick politician, ignoring the points he didn''t want to hear and nit-picking out anything he could.  Having read through all 12 pages of this and the other thread put together, I see remarkable similarities.

Arthur - I''m not saying that you and Cluck are one and the same person.  I would just really like to read what you have to say in response to many of the very well written questions that have been asked.  So far, I can find very little evidence that you have even attempted to do this.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

Has anyone else noticed a similarity between Arthur''s posts and Cluck''s early posts?  Early on, and some of you may find this hard to believe, Cluck posted some very good points; well written, well argued and polite.  However, as soon as you challenged them, he became the slick politician, ignoring the points he didn''t want to hear and nit-picking out anything he could.  Having read through all 12 pages of this and the other thread put together, I see remarkable similarities.

Arthur - I''m not saying that you and Cluck are one and the same person.  I would just really like to read what you have to say in response to many of the very well written questions that have been asked.  So far, I can find very little evidence that you have even attempted to do this.

[/quote]

Read my thread - convince me to love delia.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

[/quote]

here we go again.

didnt you know that according to herb and jas im Arthur?

Viva las vegas, 2 weeks away from this kind of crap

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

here we go again.

didnt you know that according to herb and jas im Arthur?

Viva las vegas, 2 weeks away from this kind of crap

[/quote]Point me to the thread where I suggested that?Far be it from me to suggest you''re just making stuff up...

For the record, I suggested that Wayne and Arthur might be the same person.  You never see them in the same room twice do you ? [:)]Where is it you''re going again Wayne ? 

[quote user="blahblahblah"]For the record, I suggested that Wayne and Arthur might be the same person.  You never see them in the same room twice do you ? [:)][/quote]Well I hadnt considered it, but given they have both attributed me comments I didnt make in the last few days, it does make you wonder... [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]For the record, I suggested that Wayne and Arthur might be the same person.  You never see them in the same room twice do you ? [:)]

Where is it you''re going again Wayne ? 
[/quote]

my name in full is actually Arthur wayne gardner cluck smudger whittle. I hope this clears up any more misunderstandings regarding me. Like i said as im now semi retired i have so much time on my hands i waste it by coming on here under many alias''s. Im surprised you didnt suss me before,im also surprised no one has suggested the same for you and herb/jas!

Well whoever you are, you are blatantly having a laugh (with yourself I hasten to add - I find it sad). Shall we all sign-up with multiple usernames and bombard this board with rubbish?  That would destroy it for good.  If I was an Archant mod I would ban your username after blatantly admitting you are messing everyone on here around, because if they don''t then it is condoned.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]For the record, I suggested that Wayne and Arthur might be the same person.  You never see them in the same room twice do you ? [:)]

Where is it you''re going again Wayne ? 
[/quote]

my name in full is actually Arthur wayne gardner cluck smudger whittle. I hope this clears up any more misunderstandings regarding me. Like i said as im now semi retired i have so much time on my hands i waste it by coming on here under many alias''s. Im surprised you didnt suss me before,im also surprised no one has suggested the same for you and herb/jas!

[/quote]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

[/quote]

Read my thread - convince me to love delia.

[/quote]

I have, and I stand by what I said.  I can find very little evidence that you have actually tried to address the points raised to you in response.

[quote user="JC"]

Well whoever you are, you are blatantly having a

laugh (with yourself I hasten to add - I find it sad). Shall we all

sign-up with multiple usernames and bombard this board with rubbish? 

That would destroy it for good.  If I was an Archant mod I would ban

your username after blatantly admitting you are messing everyone on

here around, because if they don''t then it is condoned.

[/quote]I''m still trying to work from Arthur Whittle''s post if he is Cluck, or it''s just plain sarcasm.But we''re aware that some of this is becoming tiresome and have rejected some posts today.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="JC"]

Well whoever you are, you are blatantly having a laugh (with yourself I hasten to add - I find it sad). Shall we all sign-up with multiple usernames and bombard this board with rubbish?  That would destroy it for good.  If I was an Archant mod I would ban your username after blatantly admitting you are messing everyone on here around, because if they don''t then it is condoned.

[/quote]
I''m still trying to work from Arthur Whittle''s post if he is Cluck, or it''s just plain sarcasm.

But we''re aware that some of this is becoming tiresome and have rejected some posts today.
[/quote]

oh my god how laughable...

Surely the mods aren''t naive enough to fall for such suggestions???  [*-)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh my god how laughable...

[/quote]Quoted for posterity.That statement should be in the OED under "irony"

[/quote]
I''m still trying to work from Arthur Whittle''s post if he is Cluck, or it''s just plain sarcasm.

But we''re aware that some of this is becoming tiresome and have rejected some posts today.
[/quote]

Yes it is tiresome being accused of these silly outbursts from people who have it in for me, surely you the web team should be able to spot sarcasm?!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Yes it is tiresome being accused of these silly outbursts from people who have it in for me, surely you the web team should be able to spot sarcasm?!

[/quote]It''s not always clear - that''s why smilies had to be invented for the internet.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do understand that some people might find my posts tiresome but why is that? Im by no means trying to create petty arguements but can you please clear up,is it that im not so sure about the board or is it that you dont agree with my views as there are many people who back the board without giving any good reason for them doing so and they are not accused of being someone else/same person. I said on one thread that i believed this site was one sided and this sort of attitude really doesnt make me convinced otherwise.

cheers.

You could perhaps start by engaging those who have politely taken your points on board and asked you reasonable questions.

I must admit, Arthur, that I did wonder whether you were Cluck at first but have since changed my opinion on that.  It might help you to understand why some are suspicious, though, if you go back and read over some of Cluck''s old posts, you''ll probably see why it''s been suggested! The tone is similar, and unfortunately so is the avoidance of direct questions in favour of playing the wounded soldier.Many of us have asked questions, few have received responses and the rest are a little dubious about the answers given.  I''m still waiting for my second question to be answered, by the way... [:P]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="JC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do understand that some people might find my posts tiresome but why is that? Im by no means trying to create petty arguements but can you please clear up,is it that im not so sure about the board or is it that you dont agree with my views as there are many people who back the board without giving any good reason for them doing so and they are not accused of being someone else/same person. I said on one thread that i believed this site was one sided and this sort of attitude really doesnt make me convinced otherwise.

cheers.

[/quote]

Arthur. I don''t understand why after three days you have decided to drag this thread up again.

You created four threads (part 1 and 2, Why ? and Convince me to love Delia).

Part 1 was just a general moan about the board all of which had been gone over many times by other posters.

This thread (part 2) was an invite to other posters to ask you questions, and the other two threads were quite frankly, meaningless.

I thought with this thread that you would offer constructive answers to the many sensible and well thought out questions that you had requested and then go on to give us your plans on how you proposed to go about organising protests and who you would replace the board with once you had removed them.

Unfortunately, all that transpired was that you got into petty arguements and didn''t answer ANY of the many fair questionsthat were asked.

I must remind you that you that you announced that you were taking over the anti-board protests from Lee Oliver but in my humble opinion to do that, you must have a clear plan of action and alternatives put in place if you are successful.

YOU HAVEN''T COME CLOSE TO ANSWERING ANYTHING !!

In my opinion all you have done is to get in the line with all the other sack the board/Delia out posters and as their leader you have failed them miserably.

If I were you I would I would step quietly back into the shadows and wait until 1... the time is right to protest and 2...wait until someone with real leadership credentials comes along.

And finally.....

LET THESE THREADS DIE !!