Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

FACT. TRUTH. WRONG. CORRECT. PERIOD. STOP...

Why are people talking like this in their posts at the moment? Mostly in some sort of reference to DS or GW. BORING BORING BORING!Let''s post something interesting shall we rather than keep reverting to the usual lowest common denomenator arguments about the same old c**p. An no, i can''t think of anything myself right now! I is supposed to be working! How about the Apprentice? Anyone watching that? Best thing on telly! Don''t you just want to strangle that objectionable katie woman? Imagine if she was our joint majority shareholder!!!

what i enjoy about this forum is so many people have different opinions about our club and this leads to interesting disscussions.

last time i looked this was an open forum and archant were the moderaters.

if you want to talk about the apprentice or what was on telly last night go to a different forum!

Saying "FACT" makes what you say true. FACT.

Its like saying "allegedly" afterwards  means you can libel someone without getting sued, allegedly.

[quote user="Millo"]

what i enjoy about this forum is so many people have different opinions about our club and this leads to interesting disscussions.

last time i looked this was an open forum and archant were the moderaters.

if you want to talk about the apprentice or what was on telly last night go to a different forum!

[/quote]Ah, that''s very nice Millo. Spoken like a true newbie! Not wishing to be patronising (god knows we need new blood), but believe me, when you''ve posted on here for as long and as often as many have, the "delia did or didn''t save our club" debates will have long since worn very thin. You''ll be yearning for something a little more light hearted.