Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Dion to go now?

well he was ment to make his decision by end of last week so i supose he cant stay if he hasnt chosen yet?i hope thats not the case

It''s all gone quiet as regards whether he is staying or going. I wonder why it''s taking him so long to make his mind up with such a relatively simple decision?

Today''s article on Jamie Cureton seems to state fairly definitively that Dion is off - has this been officially confirmed though?

Obviously he has his family to think of, but I think if he was going to stay then the club would have announced it by now.

Come on Dion - please tell us either way and just put us out of our misery. Grant could also then make central defence his number one priority in the transfer window.

It stikes me that they are waiting for someone to complete a deal to come here, so they can announce that at the same time as Dion''s departure.

I have no proof of this, but I think it''s clear Dion won''t be here next season (which TBH with me is fine) and I guess they''d like to bring someone in at the same time. That would be my theory anyways...