Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Where's the Vicar?

Vicar in Yellow and Green, you''ve been conspicuous by your absence for a while now.

Perhaps you''re with us in spirit . . . or have you changed your name?  You''re not Evil Monkey are you?

Doing God''s work no doubt.I think he realised halfway through last season that to salvage anything from it was a big ask, even for him upstairs, and moved onto more realistic aims.Like solving 3rd world poverty. Or world peace. [;)]

aaw thanks guys... I still read every day! But lurk in a cloud of holy silence...lets hope its apt that pentecost falls this Sunday...the season when the Spirit blew in a new era and ushered in a fresh dawn for believers.

Can we think of a more tense close season in recent years?  I somehow feel that the decisions of PG (and backing of the board) in the next few weeks will go a long way to deciding if our beloved club is to be a championship mid table team or a prem wannabe!!

Now is the time for ambition....come on board get us excited!! We all SO SO want to be wannabes....

Nice to see the Vicar is back but talking of recent non-contributors, where has Smudger got to? I know Cluck is no longer here but I didn''t expect Smudger to disappear at the same time (conspiracy therory anyone?). Has he gone off on hols or something?