Sign in to follow this  
plan b

west ham friendly....

whoever arranged this should be shot, talk about taking the proverbial. 

of all the teams we could bring here they go and choose a team with a couple of our most recent ex players who didn''t leave on the best of terms with the supporters. a team who we should have been playing in the championship next season at that.

[quote user="yella fella"]

of all the teams we could bring here they go and choose a team with a couple of our most recent ex players who didn''t leave on the best of terms with the supporters. a team who we should have been playing in the championship next season at that.

[/quote]  Green left with the best wishes of most people I know. he did not leave on a free, he did not slag off the club or the supporters so what is the problem?

[/quote]

it will all be scrapepd when FIFA relegate them anyway

jas :)

[/quote]Get over it mate water under the bridge now .

Completly agree. I trust the barclay and the snake pit will give Wet Sham a good ol carrow road welcome :-D. God knows the Jarrold stand wont .. hate sitting there....

Ashton and Green have gone, get over it.Given that Grant was assistant manager at West Spam I''d be a bit suprised if they weren''t on our pre-season fixture list.

Agree completely - I have no wish to watch West Ham.  Always have such a superior attitude even when in the Championship but have done nothing for years now.

[quote user="Canary Lad"]Completly agree. I trust the barclay and the snake pit will give Wet Sham a good ol carrow road welcome :-D. God knows the Jarrold stand wont .. hate sitting there....[/quote]

There will be loads of tickets in the Barclay Canary Lad. I probably won''t bother to take up my seat and lots of others won''t. I may do one of the away friendlies for a day out, but I have little interest in a meaningless pre-season game against the likes of West Ham.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="yella fella"]

[/quote]

it will all be scrapepd when FIFA relegate them anyway

jas :)

[/quote]

I admire your optimism Jas, but, I expect FIFA will turn a blind eye.

[quote]

[/quote]

It''d be a bit funny FIFA of all organisations fining people for corruption. Their next action would then have to be to sack themselves.

I have no interest whatsoever in watching Worst Scam in action. What a bunch of jumped-up little prima donnas.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

[quote]

[/quote]

It''d be a bit funny FIFA of all organisations fining people for corruption. Their next action would then have to be to sack themselves.

[/quote]

For sure KP! FIFA even make the FA look squeeky clean!

[quote user="carpio"][quote user="yella fella"]

[/quote]  Green left with the best wishes of most people I know. he did not leave on a free, he did not slag off the club or the supporters so what is the problem? [/quote]Well to be fair he did describe Norwich, the city that is, as having a "village mentality".If I were to be in charge of organising friendlies for Norwich, West Ham would be near the bottom of my list.

[quote user="Canary Lad"]Completly agree. I trust the barclay and the snake pit will give Wet Sham a good ol carrow road welcome :-D. God knows the Jarrold stand wont .. hate sitting there....[/quote]

well Canary Lad  its season ticket moving week this week so why not give that a goo

Us in the Lower Barclay most certainly will CL, have no fear of that [;)]

I have nothing against Ashton or Green but I won''t be going because I can''t stand Wet Sham and am sickened by what they have been allowed to get away with. Scum!

[/quote]

The friendly was probably part of the Green transfer deal...  I will not be attending, I think it is a total disgrace the way West Ham were let off in such a patently biased and unfair manner...  Pathetic from a pathetic organisation....

You lot should be eternally grateful that the mighty hammers have deigned to grace the turnip patch you laughably call ''carra rud''.And for goodness sake stop whining about the Carlos Tevez affair,it''s over.

[quote user="frettenhammer"]You lot should be eternally grateful that the mighty hammers have deigned to grace the turnip patch you laughably call ''carra rud''.And for goodness sake stop whining about the Carlos Tevez affair,it''s over.[/quote]

Which is what anyone would say when they know they''ve gotten away with daylight robbery.

It shouldn''t be forgotten until justice is done and you go down, one way or another... [:D]

[quote user="frettenhammer"]You lot should be eternally grateful that the mighty hammers have deigned to grace the turnip patch you laughably call ''carra rud''.And for goodness sake stop whining about the Carlos Tevez affair,it''s over.[/quote]

Thanks for dropping by............

You''re a very likeable bunch aren''t you. Still at least you''ll get to watch the team you ''support'' at least once this year so I think its you who should be grateful.  

Exactly the attitude you''d expect from a Wet Sham fan!! I''m surprised he didn''t mention the ''66 world cup final!

Mighty.....saved from relegation by having friends in high places.....saved by buying a goalkeeper from er where was it now, oh yes, the turnip patch......still good to see Ashton is not as injury prone as we first thought isn''t it.