Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

How many of you are "escapees" from the official site?

I have probably been registered with this web site about as long as with www.canaries.co.uk, but I just haven''t posted here much in recent months. I must confess I tended to post more on the official site, but since the dumb twerps decided to ruin a perfectly good site, I''ve pretty much given up on it altogether. Are there many of you who have done the same thing? Are there some of you who are new to this site, having given up on the other complete shambles?

This will be my main football forum from now on.

[quote user="Ken Aries"]

I have probably been registered with this web site about as long as with www.canaries.co.uk, but I just haven''t posted here much in recent months. I must confess I tended to post more on the official site, but since the dumb twerps decided to ruin a perfectly good site, I''ve pretty much given up on it altogether. Are there many of you who have done the same thing? Are there some of you who are new to this site, having given up on the other complete shambles?

This will be my main football forum from now on.

[/quote]

Nice one, welcome to the nuthouse! [;)]

I am a pink un loyalist - have tried a couple of others but never really got on with the club site,  did enjoy the camaraderie on carrowroad.net until my PC died, I couldnt recall my password at the same time as losing my hotmail address so simply died there as a poster... 

This remains home.[:$]

Always been on here, no time for ''official sites'' thats where the kids go.

The banter amuses me on here, sometimes though i cant be bothered to post much as it invariably seems to be the same topics discussed again and again and again

I will usually use pinkun for posting but sometimes the official site was useful for transfer news or simply because these boards hadn''t been moderated but i haven''t bothered re-registering for it.

"thats where the kids go."

How patronising (and untrue)

Does that mean - by definition - that this board is full of old codgers?

Ya I''m a user of the ''official site'', I also use this site and many others, but I would not call myself an ''escapee''

It''s just a bit of a boycott of the ''official site''

Most sites message boards have thier ''draw backs'' -

Pink''un coz everything is delayed by an administrater

Wrath coz I can never follow it; as I feel it''s rude to butt into a conversation, and the list goes on,

but above everything else the ''official site''  is just plain Rubbish.