Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

ARTHUR WHITTLE-DO YOU EXIST AND IF SO WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

Arthur, i just cant decide if you are just a wind up merchant or genuine fan who feels as i do about our current board. I hope you are real Arthur, but i checked your transfer rumour about an american and he does not exist. The only one to back up your claim is NOR1985 which seems a bit suss as i cant find anything about the player you mention yet he claims to know who you are on about. Are you now using NOR1985 as an alias?

IF you exist what plans do you have for your campaign?

Myself and some friends live not far from the coachmakers so will pop in and try and have a chat 1 day or night about your ideas and decide if we are with you or not.

Look forward to hearing from you Arthur.

Thank you.  I really think this is the funniest thing I''ve read on this board in a long time.  Whine and Witless conspiring at the Coachmakers - save a seat for Smudgelet. 

[quote user="Blainsey"]a productive use of time. what exciting lives you both must lead to have time to spend on this.[/quote]

oh???

and what an exciting life you must lead Blainsey... quite happy to sit back and watch yet another season of absolute dross served up at Carrow Road!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Blainsey"]a productive use of time. what exciting lives you both must lead to have time to spend on this.[/quote]

oh???

and what an exciting life you must lead Blainsey... quite happy to sit back and watch yet another season of absolute dross served up at Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]

To be fair Smudger, by your own admision, you are sitting back and doing nothing, even though you are not happy about it.

Arthur is a bin man and a wind up merchant.. take no notice of what he says.

He never did answer my question about where the official "Delia out" website is, to allow other like minded souls to discuss it, he also never answered my question about what literature would be made available, would there be a meeting at st andrews hall and TV appearences?

I guess its all in his head.

jas :)

Hiya Wayne i can esure you i am not a wind up and im not using NOR 1985 as an alias as i strongly believe in every statement i make about Delia even when some of the posts are pretty valid arguements against my views. I just feel our clubs not making the progress it should. As for the young American lad if you read my post it was an E mail from my brother in the states so i cannot comment on the authenticity of the mail. Plans for the up-coming season are still in early stages but a friend of mine was very close to organising protests last year so the general view amongst the anti''s is to see how fruitful the transfers are during the summer and see from there so like i said still early days. Watch this space and maybe if things go the way i really dont want them to [poor start to the season] we could meet up. Cheers.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Arthur is a bin man and a wind up merchant.. take no notice of what he says.

He never did answer my question about where the official "Delia out" website is, to allow other like minded souls to discuss it, he also never answered my question about what literature would be made available, would there be a meeting at st andrews hall and TV appearences?

I guess its all in his head.

jas :)

[/quote]

Jas believe me im deadly serious about what i say so if you really want to believe im a binner then that really is no skin off my nose. Please dont slag me off for disagreeing with your views ,remember we live in a democracy and as the saying goes "i dont have to like what say but i like the fact you can say it"

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Smudger"]

oh???

[/quote]

To be fair Smudger, by your own admision, you are sitting back and doing nothing, even though you are not happy about it.

[/quote]

I have protested by myself after the Wolves game a few months back (just incase you had forgot)...

Also by failing to give the club a penny of my hard earned for the last 17 months I have shown my feelings on the matter.

I also had a chat with Doncaster that lasted for about an hour and a half...

Can you really claim that I have not made my feelings clear to the board of directors YR??? 

As you now know yes i am really and will be delighted to attend waynes meeting at the coachmakers. The more the merrier! Name the time and day wayne.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Smudger"]

oh???

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have protested by myself after the Wolves game a few months back (just incase you had forgot)...

[/quote]You couldn''t make it up! 

I would be willing to meet up and discuss what direction the football club is moving in. I agree with everything Arthur Whittle says, and yes he is geniune (and not a binner like some people seem to think). Maybe we could all have a day out paintballing. (only yellow and green paint balls mind you). What does everyone think?

I can''t believe I am taking the time to comment on this.  This is so obviously a binner as is Nor1985, who by his own admission, just happens to agree with everything Mr Whittle says???? Coincindence?

It is also plainly obvious that you go over the top trying to make out you are Norwich fans:

Prime example - "Maybe we could all have a day out paintballing. (only yellow and green paint balls mind you)"

Arthur Whittle is probably an agram of something........ Why waste time trying to solve it.

What''s the point

Listen..i dont care what you think this is the last time i say i dont know NOR1985 and quite frankly his comments have started to embarrass my real views of the anti board debate.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Smudger"]

oh???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also by failing to give the club a penny of my hard earned for the last 17 months I have shown my feelings on the matter.

I also had a chat with Doncaster that lasted for about an hour and a half...

Can you really claim that I have not made my feelings clear to the board of directors YR??? 

[/quote]

Smudger,

Sorry for the late reply but i''ve been away and very jet lagged for a couple of days.

All credit to you for your sole protest. Perhaps I was confused with a discussion we had where you said you were intending to do nothing because other supporters wouldn''t follow suit but if ''Blainsey'' is happy then why should he not sit back? He clearly doesn''t think the situation is as bad as yourself, so why should he not leave things until in his opinion, the situation requires further action?

I had a similar conversation with ND a few months back and would be curious to understand the nature of your conversation. I personally found him to be very defensive and also a little inconsistant. I assume you posted about this but I didn''t see that thread. Would you mind revisiting? Don''t get me wrong, I''m not happy and I made my voice known in my own conversation but for me the difference here is the nature of the action required, not the obvious failings of NCFC.