Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Otsemobor Agrees Canaries Move

fantastic news lets hope there are more to come.

i for one have been a big critic of peter grant but he is trying hard to but things right .

and the board must be given credit for backing grant on buying this player.

yeah and with all these contacts that Gunny says we have then maybe we can expect a few more decent signings - I wait with baited breath !!!

[quote user="king of latvia"]

and the board must be given credit for backing grant on buying this player.

[/quote]

Ahem.  I think you''ll find he''s on a free . . . that''s why he hasn''t put pen to paper yet, his current contract doesn''t run out until the end of June.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]...According to Sky Sports News.
[/quote]

Not according To Grant, The Pink Un and NCFC, Blah!.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED25%20May%202007%2019%3A22%3A52%3A043

I watched SSN an awful lot yesterday........guess what?..........thats right.........nothing, zero, ziltch.

Get it 100% certain before posting because it only lets people down!.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

happy days wiz. you are so bl**dy negative.

[/quote]

Why King?, because I speak the truth?.

Don''t get me wrong, from what I know, he could well be a real asset to us. But the thread title is that ''Otsemobor agrees Canaries Move''............well he hasn''t...............yet!.

But I will be amongst the first to welcome him.................when he does.

1st Wizard, it was on the website. A lot of the transfer news is on the website before the tv. Any whisper of a decent signing is positive so don''t go spinning it as a negetive thing, it shows what we read in the media that The McNorwich scouting network are working hard and so are the money people trying to do business.[:P]

[quote user="Fordy"]1st Wizard, it was on the website. A lot of the transfer news is on the website before the tv. Any whisper of a decent signing is positive so don''t go spinning it as a negetive thing, it shows what we read in the media that The McNorwich scouting network are working hard and so are the money people trying to do business.[:P][/quote]

What website Fordy?.

Grant, the Pink Un and the OFFY site say he hasn''t signed yet.........thats not spin........thats fact!.