Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

Arthur, Jas, and co-a PinkUn Users meeting this Summer???

Mr Arthur whittle, Jas the barclay king and all that use this forum

This is an idea of us all meeting in person to discuss the thing that brings us all together-NCFC!

Im putting across the idea that people like Arthur, Jas, and myself all meet in person and have a friendly chat and drink over all things green and yellow.

Arthur could put across his views on Delia, Blahblahblah his against.

I suggest Arthurs local the coachmakers on St stephens { very city central} and maybe the web team would like to join us and take a few pics for the pinkun. Maybe the landlord at the coachmakers would lay on some grub-im partial to the odd pork pie.

Wouldnt it be nice for us all to put faces to the names and perhaps it would call an end to the tit for tat posts. Hey, maybe we might even know each other? Wouldnt it make a change from insulting each other behind anonymous names, none of us have anything to hide do we?

A couple of meetings during the close season may help pass the boredom of lack of football.

Maybe our first meet up could be next saturday?

Over to you web team!

Well im no good when it comes to organising.

maybe the web team could contact the landlord of the coachmakers and ask him if its ok?

Or failing that Arthur could organise it.

Invitation accepted kind sir. I will relish the chance of a debate, and it will also give me a chance put across my points in a more constructive manner. Name the time and date and i hope to see you all in The Coachmakers very soon. cheers

Sorry guys,  public mass debating just isnt my thing. 

Being a long-time Norwich fan, short-time forum user, I would love to meet the faces behind the names. I hope you don''t find this funny or creepy, but in the short time I have posted on these forums, I feel I have got to know one or two of you guys already!

Unfortunately my Aunt Wieks and Uncle Zomba are coming to stay from Poland. Don''t want to bore you, but they have both been rather ill of late, but both are feeling much better now and apparently can''t wait to meet up with us, so we can take them for a bite to eat and show them around our Fine City, so I can`t let them down.[:$]

Have a good time guys, and have a glass of Klavachko for me.

"Peace"

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Sorry guys,  public mass debating just isnt my thing. [/quote]

Sorry to hear that Zipper.

I just thought it may be a laugh, clear the air and a chance to see what peoples opinions really are as a lot of stuff gets edited and some people can be percieved wrong by what they type on posts on here.

I also think it would be a nice way of getting a bit of friendship going on this site rather than the insults that some resort to from behind a keyboard, maybe having something to hide?

Its fair to say that the REAL binners on here wont attend due to being stuck in suffolk or being caught out.

Obviously those who feel more strongly about their opinions than others will attend and good on them.

A date of next saturday around 5ish is a suggestion and if anyone has a more convienient time and date please post it.

Hope to see you all soon and put some faces to the names.

What do the web team think? Would you send a representitive along chaps?

My old friend Arthur is a genuine fan, intelligent and very passionate about what he believes in.

You never know Arthur, i may just pop in for a swift one to hear how you have structured the campaign.

Its a very good idea wayne and truely the only friendly soloution to have a reasoned debate.

All the best my good fellow

Lee oliver

Good idea. We might have differences but we''re all Norwich and its nice just to get together for a few beers and a natter!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

mass debating can be fun ;)

jas :)

[/quote]

But not as good as real thing.

[quote user="wayne gardner"]

The meet is on then!

Jas, Arhtur, etc is 5ish at the coachmakers on st stephens next saturday ok with everyone?

[/quote]

no... im not coming... Rather better things to do

jas :)

I''m afraid I''m not up for a mass debate in public either.  Although I find that I''m more than capable of preparing for a mass debate on my own in private, I''ve found in the past that no matter how much preparation I put into a public mass debate, as much as I enjoy the experience, I tend to leave the audience with a feeling of anti-climax.

Im a little dissapointed Jas. What better things do you have to do? I only ask as you spend most of your time slating my comments and seem to have plenty of time to throw things my way. Would have been a good discussion. Obviously for legal reasons the pinkun team cant print everything we all have to say. Never the less, i shall be in the coachmakers friday evening and saturday {maybe sunday} and anyone who wishes to discuss my thoughts on the board or hear my plans are more than welcome-but get the beers in! Ask Roy the Arsenal landlord to point me out, i will let him or the barstaff know when im there when i arrive.

Like you Blahx3 I seem to perform well enough in private or even with a PC for company but cant seem to rise to the occassion in front of the general public.