Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Kether-Any news on polish wonder kid?

Kether welcome to the pink un site. Ive read your post on the polish fella on the transfer rumours site and was wondering if you could keep us updated. Is he in the Gregor Rasiak mold, 20 goal a season player?Also just how good is Robbie coote? Worth a gamble?

Click for link [quote]In May 2006 they merged with fellow Ekstraklasa team Lech Poznań. The team currently bearing the name Amica Wronki is a youth side playing in the Polish lower leagues.[/quote]Now, the question is, does Konrad play for the Ekstraklasa (Permiership) side, or the youth side ?

I''ve just been chatting to a Polish user on another forum, he''s found out that Konrad is playing for the youth side, but unfortunately, not provided a link.Reading on into the article from my first post, it seems that the Premiership club have first refusal on Wronki players, which would make buying their star striker unlikely.[quote]Amica will still function as a lower league team next season but the bulk of players and staff has either joined new clubs or

transferred to Lech Poznań which will be representing the new merged team in the Ekstraklasa. The new players are mainly youth

players, the oldest player in the new squad is 22 years old. This will give them an opportunity to showcase their talents before

they are either transferred to Lech Poznań, who have the right of first refusal, or to other clubs.[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Click for link

[quote]In May 2006 they merged with fellow Ekstraklasa team Lech Poznań. The team currently bearing the name Amica Wronki is a youth side playing in the Polish lower leagues.[/quote]

Now, the question is, does Konrad play for the Ekstraklasa (Permiership) side, or the youth side ?[/quote]

by reading it, it does say " Amica Wronki is a youth side".

I would guess its the "youth" side.

Bearing in mind I got this news from a Polish newspaper - admittedly a well respected one, akin to The Times and the like - I have not heard much since. I and my two brothers and their friends had indeed heard of this chap some time ago, he was a real "one to look out for". And they want a decent sized fee for a young player  (FAR MORE than the £100k somebody on these forums believed he was worth!!) which suggests he has potential. And whilst it may be true that Premiership sides may get first refusal, I don''t think we would bother sending scouts to Poland unless we had a serious chance.

My grandma gets the previous 7 day`s worth of Polish newspapers delivered every following Monday. I daresay I may have more to report after scanning through them this coming week. Unless the EDP tells us more in the meantime (am surprised one of their hacks hasn''t got wind of this yet).

I think we have a strong chance with this fella.

"Frava ne lipsinc"

"May your night be joyous"

. jin dobra kether.   with us losing out on Sharp, probably, its back to the drawing board, so any news from Eastern Europe Kether, jin kwear