Sign in to follow this  
Pincer

Worthy's dig - Ingenious

I must admit I haven''t read the 40 odd replys to the previous thread about Worthy''s comments after the Gillingham game so if i''m repeating what anyone else has already said I apologise but I believe his so called "dig at the fans" was a psycological masterstroke. He''s aware of how edgy people, especially the fans, who are connected with the club will start to get at this stage in the season, and not wanting to "do a Wolves" i believe he made those comments to rile up the fans..........if you don''t believe me just wait till the next home game. The support this season has been great anyway but after those comments I believe in the last four home games you''ll hear noise from Carrow Road like you''ve never heard before. I don''t know about anyone else but I feel that evening games do not seem to create the same type of atmosphere as weekend games anyway, and although in the first half you could feel the edginess in the ground, the football was hardly inspiring. If Worthy hadn''t have said those things we may have seen this edgy atmosphere at the rest of the home games, but after those comments I think the fans will be out to prove a point by getting behind the team and being louder than ever..........I go back to the title of this thread............ingenious.

You could just be right Pincer.
Well I''ve started singing already, just need some more to join in now.
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army
Worthingtons green army