Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc

Indefinite, rolling contract...

[Not an NCFC thread, but interesting I think]

So, Fulham have revealed their ambition. And look at the contract:

Lawrie Sanchez has been confirmed as Fulham''s new manager after securing the club''s Premiership status during a spell as caretaker.

Sanchez has been handed an "indefinite, rolling contract" and takes over from sacked Chris Coleman.

Will be interesting to see how Fulham fare next season, and what happens if things start to wrong.

aren''t rolling contracts sort of indefinate as each day you wake up your contract starts again. I am sure that the Egyptian Shopkeeper has defined the length of the rolling contract for paying up purposes.

[quote user="mbncfc"]

[Not an NCFC thread, but interesting I think]

So, Fulham have revealed their ambition. And look at the contract:

Lawrie Sanchez has been confirmed as Fulham''s new manager after securing the club''s Premiership status during a spell as caretaker.

Sanchez has been handed an "indefinite, rolling contract" and takes over from sacked Chris Coleman.

Will be interesting to see how Fulham fare next season, and what happens if things start to wrong.

[/quote]

we alledgedly had Worthington on a rolling contract (althopugh search the edp 24 and EEN24 archives and stories make reference to an "extension" which does not equate to a rolling contract) we got our fingers burnt with it..

im not a fan of a rolling contract. with a structured deal u know where u stand...

Is Sanchez continuing as northern Ireland boss? he''d be a fool to walk away now with them on the verge of qualifying.

jas :)

He''s walked from NI -- the gitwizard!  as NI are my first International team, -  I supported them when they played england, and its less depressing than being england fan! England are my second team.Really hope the don''t give worthy the job! it''d be worse than Steve Mclaren being England Manager! 

[quote user="7rew"]He''s walked from NI -- the gitwizard!  as NI are my first International team, -  I supported them when they played england, and its less depressing than being england fan! England are my second team.

Really hope the don''t give worthy the job! it''d be worse than Steve Mclaren being England Manager!
 [/quote]

he''s a fool then.. a bloody fool! having beaten England and Spain in the past 12 months as well as Sweden N ireland look set to qualify for their first tourny since 1982 and possibly become the UK''s number 1 football nation.. Sanchez could of sealed a place in the football annals.

they need someone who can keep that winning feeling going! Chris Coleman might feel he has a point to prove.. although Welsh he might see it as a proverbial 2 fingers to Fulahm if Sanchez cocks up and Coleman steals what should of been Lawries limelight and takes N.I to the euros.

jas :)