Sign in to follow this  
birminghamcanary

any other birmingham based norwich fans out there?

Just wondering if there are any fans that travel form birmingham to go to home games? I''m a season ticket holder and it costs £40, public transport, and is about a 12 hour round trip to go to the home games!

If there is anyone who drives to the games, would be awesome to get a lift (bit hopeful but desperate!!), will pay petrol money, etc! cheers

Hi BC

I travel down from Cheshire for each game via the M6 - A14. If we could meet up somewhere like Corley Services I''d be happy to give you a lift.

Juggler

I''m in Birmingham (Kings Norton to be exact), I don''t have a Season ticket, and only get back to a few home games, but I do go to a large portion of the away games and I''d be happy to give a lift to any matches we are going to.

If that''syou CJ you should be aware that both myself and Dale travel to every game home and away. Just give me a call, the number is in the programme under Midland Canaries. Just for example we left Cannock at 4.0pm on Tuesday evening for the Gills game after Dale finished school, Were in Norwich for 7.0pm and back in Cannock at one in the morning. So you can more or less do a full days work/Uni and still get to the game on time. Mind you the next day is just a blur.

cheers all!

I''m not CJ but have e-mailed don harold of midland canaries! Would be good if I could get a lift with any of you for the stoke game. Unfortunately would have to meet you somewhere central in a town so i could get the train!!

Cheers again,

hiya all

no, i am not a birmingham based fan but am mightly impressed with the kind and generous attitude you all have to help each other out to get to games

just what this board was made for, hope you all get to meet up and share many a long journey home celebrating all the wins to come

good luck to all of you on the M6, you have my sympathies lol