Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Ipswich scum!

went to the cinema in ipswich to see spider-man 3 ( why we went to ipswich i''ll never no!!) wearing my norwich top singing norwich songs. i got loads of evil stares from ipswich supporters and in the cinema there woz another norwich city fan near me and we were singing loads of songs so funny.

OTBC!

Good for you

last time i was in a cinema in Ipswich i had so much popcorn thrown over me i could have filled two buckets

please note the popcorn wasnt actually aimed at me and aimed at some guy the other side of the cinema X.x

I''m just glad these Ipswich folk down play cricket for England anyhow...

I found it a shame that in the end of the film, ''Spidey'' lost all his powers and became a traffic warden in Manhattan.......and now lives with his chihuahua in a damp and squalid bed-sit.

I didn''t actually see ''Spiderman 3''......I just read about it on a web-site.

Oh well done,

Those ordinary peaceful people, who had gone to the cinema to do nothing more confrontational than watch a film, gave you evil stares when you interupted the film with your inane football chanting ?

Well I never, what a surprise ! 

Let''s just hope they don''t think your behaviour is representitive of the average City supporters.

Brave brave man, hope it wasnt a friday night, with all the drunk farmers and chavs hanging around cardinal park!!, youd be taking your life in your hands,

i work in ipswich had was warned not to even have a norwich sitcker in my car!